Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, 11/12/2014 >Check In 4 Fun<

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 09:15 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up >Happy B-Day `Jordy<

Name:  Animated-Happy-Birthday-03.gif
Views: 13
Size:  50.1 KB
Member MrMonte

Happy 22nd Birthday `Jordy

Your Monte Carlo Family wishes you a Super Birthday Day filled with happiness, health & wealth.

Look forward to seeing you online & giving us
a update on your life ?

EnJoy your `Journey of Life

Last edited by Space; 11-12-2014 at 09:21 AM.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:19 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
Good morning everyone. Another day of school which means more test. Oh well at least no work tonight.

Hi `Zach,
There will always `be a test in life 4-Sure!
Great that you have the evening `off, because
"You deserve a Break Today"
LOL
EnJoy

Old 11-12-2014, 09:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning MCF! I hope everyone is having a good day.

Sgt. Drew I hope you get some relief from the Doc.

Well It's back to work for me today, no more time off till Thanksgiving week. I plan on doing a lot of visiting, eating(country ham, sweet potatoes, turkey...), and hunting that week. Do any of you all have any special Thanksgiving plans or traditions?

Last edited by GTHSS; 11-12-2014 at 10:02 AM. Reason: grammer
Old 11-12-2014, 09:55 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

Haha thanks space I would like a break but I will have more homework and I have to prepare for the winter a bit.

Old 11-12-2014, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by GTHSS
Do any of you all have any special Thanksgiving plans or traditions?

Hi Tommy,
You do have a lot to look 4ward to 4-Sure. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks from 2morrow

The Beach Bum Family use to have a Traditions when everyone was living on the beach, but as time passed & most of the senior citizens are at a Senior Citizens Home, and the Bum's have work out of the area. I'm hoping that Beach Bum's `Mike, Tommy & J.D. make it back for the Holidays...My g/f, grandfather & I will be going to the Senior Center to have Thanksgiving Dinner. (I hope I'm mobile by then).

I do miss the good days of past , but I'm still thankful to have a super made family to enjoy the holidays.

I wish you & member's the time & enjoyment to spend with family & friends during the holidays

Haha thanks space I would like a break but I will have more homework and I have to prepare for the winter a bit.

Hi `Zach, can't you get your g/f to do your homework ? >
I really believe that all of us will be doing some type of home work, or work/work the rest of our lives (LOL) Unless, we make big $'s, or win the Lotto Ha/Ha > Then we can hire people to `do everything for `us We can help the unemployed... I know I've been working since I could walk & would go with my grandfather & clean & help work on boats. Even now, doing my ankle recovery I've been doing reports, projections + + + Stuff. It's all good, & I don't like being inactive...

WoW, motor-tying again (LOL)

Wish everyone a great upcoming Lunch Hour (What's 4 Lunch)?
Where's everyone "Self'ie Pic ? I posted mine (LOL) above

Peace/Happiness 2 U reading this

Last edited by Space; 11-12-2014 at 11:15 AM.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:58 AM
Thumbs up Space Lands on Comet >EnJoy<LOL<

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

European `Space Agency Lands Spacecraft On Comet
(this should fill `up some `space on the MCF+ add
some activity)
It is amazing `if U R in2 `Space Stuff

11:20 UPDATE:

ESA confirms that Philae has fired its two harpoons into the comet and reeled in.

11:10 UPDATE:

ESA Flight Directors have confirmed that Philae has touched down on the comet and is transmitting telemetry back to Earth.

ORIGINAL STORY:

If all goes well, a spacecraft launched from Earth will land and survive on a moving comet for the first time in human history today at 11:02 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.

The European Space Agency's Rosetta spacecraft was launched over a decade ago from Europe’s spaceport in Kourou, French Guiana. During this long voyage, Rosetta had to make three gravitational sling shot maneuvers around the Earth and one around Mars to gain enough speed to catch up with Comet 67P/ Churyumov-Gerasimenko.

Rosetta neared the icy comet on August 6, 2014. After several months of maneuvering the spacecraft into a precise orbit around the comet, Rosetta launched its Philae probe today at 4:03 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (09:03 GMT). Philae's landing gear and antennae have been successfully deployed as the probe makes its descent. Philae should touch down on the comet about seven hours later at 11:02 p.m. EST (16:02 GMT) today.

After touching down on the comet's surface, Philae will later focus on the composition and structure of the comet nucleus material. It will also drill more than 20 centimeters into the subsurface to collect samples for inspection by the lander’s onboard laboratory.

Rosetta is the first mission ever to orbit a comet’s nucleus. It will also be the first spacecraft to fly alongside a comet as it heads towards the inner Solar System, observing how a frozen comet is transformed by the warmth of the Sun. By studying the nature of the comet’s dust and gas, scientists hope that the Rosetta mission will help them understand more about the role of comets in the evolution of the Solar System.

http://new.livestream.com/ESA/cometlanding

Click above 2 View >EnJoy<

Rosetta #CometLanding webcast

Science Event · More event details ...
Date

Tue Nov, 11 2014 2:00 PM EST — Wed Nov, 12 2014 2:00 PM EST
About

Live webcast from ESA mission control, when Europe's Rosetta spacecraft dispatches the Philae lander to make the first-ever touchdown on a comet. Official hashtag: #CometLanding
Links

Last edited by Space; 11-12-2014 at 11:05 AM.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:12 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

Space she can't do it she has work but she wouldn't do it anyway. hahaha. I don't think she would know how to do it.

Old 11-12-2014, 11:24 AM

Space she can't do it she has work but she wouldn't do it anyway. hahaha. I don't think she would know how to do it.

LoL `Zach,
Didn't your parents ever sit down with you & have the TALK LOL.

Maybe I can get our MCF Administrator;s to visit with you & sit down & explain it ? > LOL < Sorry, I haven't been sleeping very much 4-Sure!

I know when I was in College, Mr Google helped me a lot 4-Sure!
I still rely on him for most of my searches for the MCF & for my curiosity on so many topic's/subjects. I now can't imagine a world without the `Web....>How can anyone ever get bored `if they are connected to the Web ? ? ? Oh, you & your g/f can ask Mr Google > LOL > LOL > He knows just 'bout everything

Thanks `Zach, I really needed a laugh >

Old 11-12-2014, 11:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Afternoon all, yes i got heat again space. Left work early to meet the service tech, and he got it up and running again. I just checked a few minutes ago and i was off again, no one can figure out whats going on either.

Old 11-12-2014, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Afternoon all, yes i got heat again space. Left work early to meet the service tech, and he got it up and running again. I just checked a few minutes ago and i was off again, no one can figure out whats going on either.

Hi `Keane,
Sorry to read that you are having another Bad Day
You have to find one of those special people that can remove
this bad luck curse that threatens your happiness.

I hope that you can find a better service tech that can fix
your heat problems & then search for some fun to
escape all the problems that you encounter in `life.

There's lots of places to search for fun on the net.
Wish you a better & a happier day.
Good Luck 4-Sure
==========
Take a break & click the below
>EnJoy<

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, 11/12/2014 >Check In 4 Fun<