Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, 1-25-12 <Check In

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 01:22 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Dang it rick, now i want some tacos. theres a taco bell down the street from where i work. Might have to visit there on my lunch break.

Old 01-25-2012, 01:27 PM

We have 3 or 4 Mexican restaurants in the biggest town near me, plus a Taco Bell. No shortage of Tacos here, when the craving strikes.

Old 01-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Tadd. Where you getting the rental from Detroit Metro Airport? Tadd. That was back in the day say around 1969 thru 75 or 76. Then I changed to the Custom van thing. Plymouth was a nice area back then. Not sure any more. On Plymouth rd. Theres a sennet coney island that is the best in the country. LOOK it up great
coneys and very fast service. You owe to yourself to try it once
No Rick Iam picking it up at Enterprise on Cedar Street in Lansing. Unfortunatly this place is so small I have to take what they give me.

Old 01-25-2012, 02:02 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Got an update from the dealership on my car
Won't be done till next week but they are giving me a vehicle to drive off of their buy here pay here lot. The deal is that they manufactured those quarter panels with a foam in there somewhere. It was now acting like a sponge and rusting from the inside out. He said it was a good thing it was caught as early as it was. Must be a manufacturing problem. I will know more later as I am going out there and he wants to show me. Another note, they said I had 2 options, one was to fix my car, the second was to give me 2K off a new Chevy:ro tfl:
Crack me up. Not sure what they were planning to give me for mine. Do not want a new one anyways.

Old 01-25-2012, 02:46 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey Rick - I made Tacos last night for dinner - much better than any Jack in the Box Tacos!

Old 01-25-2012, 02:53 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Jerry u should ask for 5k off a new chevy & see what they say

Old 01-25-2012, 03:08 PM

After I got the girls dressed after giving them a shower I told Alexis to go find her shoes. She then goes into the living room and the next thing I hear is "shoes where are you shoes, come shoes, shoes where are you"? It must have worked because a minute later she brought me her shoes. We are all in the van driving to the mouse house and I look in the rear view mirror and I see Alexis and Abbygail holding hands. They are so cute.

Old 01-25-2012, 03:19 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

I think ima paint my mirrors blue i like the way they look

Old 01-25-2012, 03:29 PM

[QUOTE=Ricks 2006 SS;411129]
Originally Posted by mousehousemoparman
And the winner is GREGG. YUP you got it all right to the T. Nice going! A friend of mine took his brand new Hemi Roadrunner to them OMG! They did some magic to that car. That roadrunner out ran everything else at work back in 69. I had a Big Block Ford. Running high 12's. And I would ever think about racing him. They had a shop in Taylor , MI and iin Plymouth,Mi some really cool guys to talk to.
Rick do I get a taco for having the right answer? It must have been really cool to have experienced all that when it was new. The RAMCHARGERS built some really mean cars. I particularly liked the 63 Plymouth Fury and Dodge Polara wagons that they built to drag. I would have hated to have been running a Chevy or Ford and have to admit that I got my *** kicked by some guy running a station wagon. I also liked the custom vans from the 70's.

Old 01-25-2012, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by 77gp
Got an update from the dealership on my car
Won't be done till next week but they are giving me a vehicle to drive off of their buy here pay here lot. The deal is that they manufactured those quarter panels with a foam in there somewhere. It was now acting like a sponge and rusting from the inside out. He said it was a good thing it was caught as early as it was. Must be a manufacturing problem. I will know more later as I am going out there and he wants to show me. Another note, they said I had 2 options, one was to fix my car, the second was to give me 2K off a new Chevy:ro tfl:
Crack me up. Not sure what they were planning to give me for mine. Do not want a new one anyways.
Jerry are they putting a new quarter on the car? I would check the other side with a magnifying glass. If they screwed up one side odds are good the other side is the same.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, 1-25-12 <Check In