Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

(Way Off Topic : ) U will be Amazed : )

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 03:40 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default (Way Off Topic : ) U will be Amazed : )

[align=center]Way Off Topic[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It can readyour mind ?[/align][align=center]You have to read the instructions[/align][align=center]very carefully, but every time -it willreadyour mind.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Take a break from your Monte/Life & try it : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm sure U will be surprised.[/align][align=center][:-]Click the below link 2 be amazed [:-][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://www.bored.com/mysticalball/index.htm[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][&:]I know there's not much it my mind, but the [/align][align=center]Mystical Ball[/align][align=center]could read it each time.[/align][align=center]Let me know...if it works 4 you ?[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 02-22-2007, 04:04 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: (Way Off Topic : ) U will be Amazed : )

yah, i figured that one out a while ago...try a few #'s before you actually click on the globe, and if you do you will see that all the different possible answers have the same picture beside the #

cool little trick...

had me wondering for a while though..lol

Old 02-22-2007, 06:06 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

keep the cool sites coming space

Old 02-23-2007, 03:17 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I tried once. I wondered how it knew what I was thinking?

Old 02-23-2007, 05:17 PM

lol this was crazy i let my wife do it and she was freaking out.

Old 02-23-2007, 06:22 PM

i had a math class just a couple of days ago that was about somethinglike that

that is cool though how they have it set up like that

Old 02-23-2007, 08:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: rj

I tried once. I wondered how it knew what I was thinking?
But you figured it out right?[sm=signs007.gif]

Old 02-23-2007, 11:35 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

SURE! They hired little green men (Space's relatives) to climb inside my brain at night and record information.

Then the little green men took the information back to Control Cental and downloaded this info into their master brain computer. So any time I logged on to their site they would already know what I was thinking.

Is this the correct answer?

Old 02-24-2007, 04:05 AM

lol but how do you explain the ball knowing the correct design even tho all the numbers have the same results

Old 02-24-2007, 09:58 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: rj

SURE! They hired little green men (Space's relatives) to climb inside my brain at night and record information.

Then the little green men took the information back to Control Cental and downloaded this info into their master brain computer. So any time I logged on to their site they would already know what I was thinking.

Is this the correct answer?
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]RJ, Yes - you are correct, but we come in Peace[/align][align=center]We do have the powers to read your brain/Mind[/align][align=center]&[/align][align=center]we explore what has been programed into your Mind [&:][X(][/align][align=center]We cause no PAIN, Don't be Afraid [/align][align=center][:-]Click on Image 2 Activate [:-][/align][align=center][:-]We explored RJ's human Body & Mind - Found it full of **** : ) [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/E032DE8D45B745A38C593026A92E2C7A.gif[/IMG]
[:-]WARNING [:-][/align][align=center](Must beover 18 toclick below Image of RJ's Brain : )
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/651DF9E143364FF4A91DC67F4CADE19F.gif[/IMG] [/align][align=center]Above is what we found in RJ's Mind/Brain [/align][align=center]Typical NormalMale Human Being[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish all a Happy !![/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Check out new Movie Release on next post [:-][/align]

Quick Reply: (Way Off Topic : ) U will be Amazed : )