Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Waterless Car Wash ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 04:51 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Waterless Car Wash ?

[align=center][:-]Has any member used this product ? [:-][/align][align=center]If so, please post your experience with NoWet Technology.[/align][align=center]With water shortages around the World, and some area's[/align][align=center]have ban's on washing your car, this might be an answer ?[/align][align=center]Thank You ![/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center] [/align][/align][/align][*][align=center]Products [/align][*][align=center]FAQ's [/align][*][align=center]Green Facts [/align][*][align=center]Testimonials
At Your Service [/align][ul]

NoWet Technology's Waterless Car Wash redefines thecar care industry byoffering arevolutionary product thatwillgive your vehicle abrilliant showroom finish while preservingthemost precious resource on our planet, water. Our unique product cleans, waxes, polishes and seals your vehicle in one application andhas been formulated from organic sources, making it the most superior, environmentally friendly,vehicle care product on the market.
[/ul][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[color=#177405]Developed in the United States, NoWet Technology's Waterless Cleaning Systemwas originally created, not to save water, butas a revolutionary way toclean and protect the paint finishof antique and exoticvehicles. With 17 major active ingredients, including Carnauba Wax and Kaolin Clay, NoWet Waterless treats your vehicleto more thanjust a car wash. The active ingredients leave your vehicle withalong lasting, brilliant shine, as well as provide incomparable protection against UV rays, pollution, bird droppings, acid rain, road grime, salt and oxidation.
[color=#177405]
[font=tahoma][size=2]Whendrought conditions forcedwater restrictions in countrieslike Australia and New Zealand, the waterless benefit ofNoWet was quickly recognized by car enthusiasts, businesses and government agencies.By using NoWet, they realized that they could help conservethousands of gallons of waterwithout having to sacrifice qualityvehicle care.

In addition to saving water,the NoWet Waterless formula is Volatile Organic Compound compliant (
[URL=http://www

Old 12-27-2007, 07:50 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008
Default RE: Waterless Car Wash ?

It says it helps repel dirt. Having black and trying to keep it clean, that sounds great.

Old 12-27-2007, 10:46 AM

hmm sounds interesting...i would give it a try, and if it damaged my car go after the makers lol

Old 12-27-2007, 02:24 PM

Sounds sweet, but I'll stick to the tried and true method. Maybe in the future when it's been developed more I might try it, but for now I just got some new detailing products for Christmas so I plan on using them with old fashion water.

Old 12-27-2007, 05:17 PM

Drive through some mud and start swirling away at your paint job!

No thanks, not for me.

Old 12-27-2007, 06:17 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

hm...i'm not so sure about that one either buddy

Old 12-27-2007, 06:52 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

ORIGINAL: odessadude

Drive through some mud and start swirling away at your paint job!

No thanks, not for me.
It would sure keep detailers in business though. What do you say Craig? [sm=joke.gif]

Count me out on this one too.

Old 12-29-2007, 02:05 AM

If it sounds to good to be true....

Old 12-29-2007, 08:33 AM

[align=center]Hi Members,[/align][align=center]My post is not an endorsement of this product, but I was [/align][align=center]just seeking opinions, and hoping that someone may have[/align][align=center]used this product. I make extra cash washing cars on the side[/align][align=center]and didn't want to invest the $24.95 for a bottle of their [/align][align=center]product `if I thought it would be bad or harm the[/align][align=center]finish of a vehicle: ([/align][align=center]I amdoing more ReSearch : )[/align][align=center]Thanks everyone for your post/opinions[/align][align=center]I appreciate your input.[/align][align=center][:-]
NoWet Technology's waterless cleaning system is a cost-effective solution to vehicle care and a great way to do your part in preserving our earth's natural resources. With its all-in-one solution,NoWet eliminates the need formultiplevehicle care products bycleaning, waxing, polishing and protecting your vehicle in one application.

Use it on your car, truck, boat,bicycle, jet ski, ATVand more. Forget the soap. Forget the hassle. Forget the water.

NoWet Technology Waterless Cleaning Systems, the next generation in vehicle care.

Don't have the time or desire to do it yourself? Then let us come to you!Please click
here to see list ofthe personalized services we offer.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]
[/align][blockquote][align=center]32oz. NoWet w/ Applicator Bottle - $24.95

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

[/align][align=center]8oz. NoWet w/ Two Microfiber BuffingTowels - $12.95

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

4 Pack Microfiber Buffing Towels - $8.50
[/align][align=center]__________________________________________________ ______________________________

[/align][align=center]NoWet Case - Twelve 32oz. Bottles w/ Individual Applicators - $239.95[/align][/blockquote][align=center]
[/align][align=left]
[/align][/align]

Old 12-29-2007, 10:56 AM

Car "wash" without water... I call it a car "rub"

Quick Reply: Waterless Car Wash ?