Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   -Warning to all Men - (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/warning-all-men-12010/)

Space 02-02-2009 03:55 PM

RE: -Warning to all Men -

[align=center]Hi Duane, Cowboy6622 :DLOL[/align][align=center]"To each their own", you are a brave soul to come `out of your closet :D[/align][align=center]on the MCF, & World Wide Web.[/align][align=center]Should we ask our Mod`s to change your member name to[/align][align=center]CowGirl6622 :D[/align][align=center]R.J. really seems to like the new You :)LOL :)[/align][align=center]Mod Taz, thinks it`s a bad picture of you.[:o][/align][align=center]How many beers did you consume before you did the change ? :DLOL [/align][align=center]Duanette, thanks for the laughs LMAO ~ LOL[/align][align=center]U R a funny Man `Cowboy....Sorry, CowGirl :DOh, WoW[/align][align=center]Oh, I think U need a shave & a few more beers LOL[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/upfiles/...C63DC5EB1A.jpg[/align][align=center]:eek:Scares me 4-Sure LOL ~ LOL[/align][align=center]Warning to Members, Men in bars LOL
Watch out for the above while you drink :D:eek:LOL
[/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/220A84DBE1484C3D8E01BEC63DC5EB1A.jpg[/IMG]

Space 02-02-2009 04:06 PM

[align=center]:)Found somebody interested in CowGirl :D[/align][align=center][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif][/align][align=center][:-][/align]
LOL ~ LOL ~LOL
Posted for humor only, not 2 offend any1

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/77D2BF2252264C7A89014AA17F6B4ED3.gif[/IMG]

Cowboy6622 02-02-2009 05:48 PM

new name is Diane by the way....

rj 02-02-2009 06:21 PM

new name is Diane by the way....

Oh, please................... NO!

I dated a woman named Diane. Her ex-brother in law & I were friends for many years. Her crazy sister (my friend's ex)insisted we stop being friends. This was after I startedseeing her sister.

I also dated a woman named Diana. Another crazy. Hahahahaha

inssanity21 02-02-2009 10:26 PM

if i do recal properly he has been called cowgirl on a thread that is now locked. but i thought it was just a joke. :)

Cowboy6622 02-03-2009 08:04 AM

thats right Adam....

Space 02-03-2009 08:10 AM

Don`t you have anything else to do ? LOL
This thread started about the topic of the date rape drug `beer,
but it took a U-Turn :D4-Sure.
Please don't stress `out, there is enough stress in your life.
Post a funny, and make someone laugh.
Duane, Diane is just joking....I think ? LOL :D
EnJoy your day, and your Monte Carlo.
`Space

Cowboy6622 02-03-2009 10:37 AM

ORIGINAL: KidSpace

[align=center][align=center][/align]Duane, Diane is just joking....I think ? LOL :D[/align][align=center][align=center][/align]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=left]That is for me to know... and you to find out.... if you dare......[/align]

Space 02-03-2009 05:30 PM

[align=center]

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

ORIGINAL: KidSpace

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Duane, Diane is just joking....I think ? LOL :D[/align][align=center][align=center][/align]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]That is for me to know... and you to find out.... if you dare......[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[hr]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]:eek:[/align][align=center]I believe in the "Don`t ask, & please don't tell" :D[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Lets leave it a mystery `ok[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I refuse the `dare LOL ~LOL 4-Sure :)[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][8D]Oh WOW :D[/align][align=center][/align]

Cowboy6622 02-03-2009 08:07 PM

MCF Member Cowboy6622... hijacking great potential threads since June 6, 2007.