Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Veterans day prade Idea (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/veterans-day-prade-idea-31716/)

monte carlo 3831 10-31-2011 05:28 PM

Keith, that looks pretty cool, nice idea........

Blazed SS 10-31-2011 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Taz (Post 377649)
Are you going to leave the banners on the windshield and rear window?

I don't think so but I haven't made my mind up yet I think they look good :)

Blazed SS 10-31-2011 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831 (Post 377652)
Keith, that looks pretty cool, nice idea........

Thanks man !! I will get better pics tomorrow.

red04montels 10-31-2011 11:13 PM

looks good keith! are you planning on keeping them there?

Blazed SS 11-01-2011 10:59 AM

so here is my dilemma i don't know if i do or not because i don't know if i want to be locked in as a tribute car for car shows so i guess i will see how it goes and see how people respond to it and if it is good i will keep it if not i will pull it .

lougreen03 11-01-2011 11:22 AM

Looks good for the parade but I wouldn't leave it like that. I like the message but I am just not a fan of stickers on cars.

Blazed SS 11-01-2011 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by lougreen03 (Post 377905)
Looks good for the parade but I wouldn't leave it like that. I like the message but I am just not a fan of stickers on cars.

yea I hear that man !! I like the 10 hp boost it gives me LOL !! but i like my car looking clean not too over stated that is what the orange is for :rotfl:

rj 11-01-2011 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Taz (Post 375794)
I'm thinking the same type of magnetic flag many funeral homes use. Don't know where you'd get those though (legally).

Or make a mount that fits in the gap between body panels. Between the fender and the hood. Maybe have the POW-MIA flag on one side of the hood, and the American flag on the other side?

I like that idea, too.

I was thinking of using the trunk lid as mounting source for the flags. Find a plastic style clip you can use to hold the flags on that will clip on the trunk lid.

PS. Guess I should have looked further down the thread. lol :)

Jester_20 11-01-2011 04:07 PM

i think the flags on the trunk are sweet! If i ever do flags (for whatever reason) i'm throwin em on the trunk.

As far as the stickers go, the main reason i'd take em off is because i'd get REALLY tired of people asking what you're never forgetting. Either way, the car looks great!

Blazed SS 11-01-2011 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Jester_20 (Post 377997)
i think the flags on the trunk are sweet! If i ever do flags (for whatever reason) i'm throwin em on the trunk.

As far as the stickers go, the main reason i'd take em off is because i'd get REALLY tired of people asking what you're never forgetting. Either way, the car looks great!

Thanks man ! If it is 1 thing I really like and I am going to keep it is the flags on the deck lid they look great on there !!