Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

very bad news

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007 | 02:33 PM
Default RE: very bad news

Sorry to hear Chris....we`ll be thinking of ya.....

Old 12-30-2007 | 07:19 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
15 Year Member

Wow. Very sorry to hear that your grandmother has taken a turn for the worse. It's been unbelievably busy the past few days, and I've only been able to spend a couple minutes (literally) on here in the past few days. So I'm only now catching up on all the posts.

I know what a rough time you've been having lately, and I've been keeping you and your grandmother in my prayers constantly. I have gone through the whole ordeal of losing family and friends to cancer. It's a very painful process for both (in different ways), the patient and the family. It hurts to watch your loved one(s) in pain, and in failing health. But now is the time your grandmother needs you to remain strong. Try to make peace with, and accept that what is happening is now out of your hands, and in the hands of God. Try to take comfort that her pain and suffering will be over, and try to remember all the good times you shared with her. Don't be afraid to share funny stories involving her, with family and friends. It helps to ease the pain.

Old 12-31-2007 | 01:02 PM
|
Photobucket

thanks guys, makes me feel good knowing yall care. but now i have to add on more bad news, my mother was in a car crash today and got busted up pretty badly so now ive got her to take care of now too. isnt life just great?

Old 12-31-2007 | 01:22 PM

wow...chris will she be ok?...i dont even know what to say...i truely wish that ur mom and grandma both come out of it, just ask the big guy upstairs, hes always listenin

Old 12-31-2007 | 01:30 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Old 12-31-2007 | 01:44 PM
|
Photobucket

yeah she'll be ok will just need alot of care since shes unable to do much fight now. all because some dumb old fart had to cut across 3 lanes of traffic to try and get the light instead of waiting. haha now i wait to see whats next

Old 12-31-2007 | 04:33 PM

...wow chris im praying for u and ur family

Old 12-31-2007 | 05:36 PM
10 Year Member

That's sad news. Rest assured you'll be remembered in out Prayers. I hope this isn't a prolonged, painful experience for her. She'll be better off in the arms of Our Lord rather than suffering each day.

God be with you,

Rick Massey

Old 01-01-2008 | 07:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Chris, I am SO sorry you have to go through all of this with your Grandmother and now your Mother. Both myself and LadyT will be praying for you AND all of your family, that they may be comforted. I pray that your Grandmother is right with God, and her journey to the other side will be as painless as possible, not just for her, but for ALL of your family.
The one thing I have found through my hard times, and there has been many, is "that which doesn't kill you, makes you stronger".
May God bless you and your family in this new year.

Quick Reply: very bad news