Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

very bad news

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007 | 12:02 PM
|
Photobucket
Default very bad news

for those of you that know me know that about 6 months ago my grandmother was diagnosed with "inoperable extensive small cell cancer" of the entire upper torso.it went into remission around august and we thought it was over. well shes been sick lately and today we finally found out why, her cancer has returned even worse then the first time. so i might not be around much for a while. i seriously dont think i can handle this again so just keep my family in your prayers we'll be needing them

Old 12-28-2007 | 12:09 PM
rj
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
15 Year Member
Default RE: very bad news

Chris, I am so sorry to hear this.

Don't worry about the web site or your car. Keep your attention on your grandma. She needs you more then we do right now.

Please tell her we're keeping her in our Prayers.

Old 12-28-2007 | 12:33 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

I'm so sorry to hear that. We'll keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Old 12-28-2007 | 01:00 PM

[align=center]Chris, again I am sorry to read your post about the news [/align][align=center]of your grandmother [X(][/align][align=center]You have to stay strong for her with hope/faith, & prayers.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We don't like to think about sickness, or that everyone's[/align][align=center]journey comes to a human end, but our spirit will live forever.[/align][align=center]Please remember that we are your [/align][align=center]Monte Carlo family.[/align][align=center]When you feel theneed to escape the pressures that[/align][align=center]you are enduring, please visit your friends at the MCF. I think[/align][align=center]it's a great place to escape the pressures that we confront each day.[/align][align=center]I grew up surrounded by the elderly, and I've witnessed their[/align][align=center]pains & suffering of their illness. It's sad, but it's real, it's life. [X(][/align][align=center]I think it's a reminder to all, that our journey's do come to[/align][align=center]an end. That is why we should all learn to live to it's fullest.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I pray that your grandmother has good doctors to ease[/align][align=center]her pains. I pray that you stay strong, just not for your[/align][align=center]grandmother, but for yourself. You can't be there for[/align][align=center]your grandmother, `if you are not there for yourself.[/align][align=center]I shall keep you, & your grandmother[/align][align=center]in my prayers to the[/align][align=center]SuperDude [/align][align=center]of `all.[/align][align=center]`amen, [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Space[/align]

Old 12-28-2007 | 01:01 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Please keep us up to date Chris....Love, GPD

Old 12-28-2007 | 01:30 PM
10 Year Member

So sorry to hear this news, Chris. Take care of yourself.

Old 12-28-2007 | 08:20 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

Prayers are with you, and your grandmother. I will add her to the prayer list.

Old 12-28-2007 | 08:49 PM
|
Photobucket

ok well heres the final word, the cancer came back so badly that there is no hope, IF the chemo and radiation works to absolute perfection she has 3-6 months no if's ands or buts. we've already taken care of the final resting place and all that. now we just keep her medcated so she isnt in pain nonstop and can at least live the little bit of the rest of her life without nonstop pain

Old 12-29-2007 | 01:27 AM

wow...im sry to hear that chris, cancer is a terrible thing, it has taken 2 of my family members...stay close and spend time with her...thats all u can do, sry chris

Old 12-29-2007 | 01:47 AM

Chris.. Really sorry to hear. We've got a candle goin for you here.

Weve lost 1 to cancer so far, and been lucky twice more.

Take the time you need to spend with your family.

Best of luck from all of us in the den.

'Fox

Quick Reply: very bad news