Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

>>Update & Departure of BeachBumMike+

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2015, 04:48 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool >Just 2 `be free 4-Sure<

Originally Posted by skylark65
good luck out there mike, we're all gonna miss ya! and check in when you are able
Originally Posted by plumbob
Wow Mike, what a "Beach Bummer" to hear you're leaving MCF, and the sad news about Space. Although I've been an active member for only a few months now, I feel as though you've been a friend for years. Your glowing personality seems to jump through our computer screens. I think all members would agree, your contributions to the forum have given each of us something to smile about, making all our days a little brighter. I will truly miss you and your uplifting positive attitude. Hope to see you back here someday soon. Best wishes to you my friend, and my thoughts and prayers are with Space.
Originally Posted by claydoh
Good luck on your new endeavor! my prayers are with you and yours buddy!!
Thanks `Ryan, `Bob, Clay & Member's,
Really appreciate everyone's kind words/prayers & wishes..
I ship `out early this Monday morning. It's going 2 be a hard work adventure 4-Sure. I hope I can dodge the Hurricanes this season. Not 2 many places 2 hide when then hit.

Wish `all peace/Love & Happiness in `life >EnJoy<

Old 05-09-2015, 08:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Sorry to see you go BBMike, but at same time Happy for you in the next path of your life. I wish you all of the best and hope that you can make it back to join us as your presence will definitely be missed.

Old 05-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2015
1 Year Member

What? I'm just now hearing about this. I only been on here a few months now, but to me it seems as if you are the leader of the forum Mike. We'll sure miss you and everything you bring to the forum. So good luck on your adventures. We look forward to hearing from you again. I believe this song suits the situation at hand.

Last edited by 02ssintimidator; 05-10-2015 at 08:34 AM.
Old 05-10-2015, 09:18 AM
Cool >Thanks everyone 4-Sure<

Hi `Brandon,
Thanks so much for your words + your tune (It has a powerful message about 2nd chances) I'm had many 2nd chances 4>Sure.

Our words do paint a picture in the minds of the readers. I hope that I have painted good pictures. I am sure not the leader of the MCF & I just became addicted to the powerful member's that I've met online & became friends.

I've tried my best to be a good contributor to the MCF for the member's, but more for my best friend in life > `Space. Being here in a way is like keeping Space's spirit alive. He loves the MCF & spend a lot of his free time creating threads that would help/inspires others. I could never replace him or follow in his foot steps (he has big feet>lol). I've just tried to do my best > It's the way the BeachBum's have been programed/taught.

Super Member's like you will continue to keep this super forum growing & helping member's in need of help on their Monte's + in their life...We are the Best Automotive Family on the World-Wide-`Web...

Thank You & All for being you

Below is what I do 2 make the Big $'s (lol)

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 05-10-2015 at 09:36 AM.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:59 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member

Well BBM that is not a very stressful job now is it. Watched the videos, that has to be pretty trying on a person, pretty exacting work packing those containers so tight and removing new ones. The heat has to be tremendous, schedules tight, your a glutton for punishment for sure. You keep yourself safe out there, I bet in adverse weather conditions your job can be quite treacherous. Your probably going to eventually retire on us down there and be living the good life!! You will have earned it, an escape from all the madness up here.

Old 05-10-2015, 11:06 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

BBMike - you will be truly missed. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:21 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Best of luck to you Mike!

I hope all is well for you and Space, if you guys ever need anything, you know where to come!