Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes, I think there are UFO's
68.75%
No, I don't think there are UFO's
0%
I Think Space is from another Planet : )
31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

- UFO -

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 03:40 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default - UFO -

[align=center][/align][align=center]Do you think there are alien's from other planet's ? Besides `Space ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Member's Go tonext post 4 `Space`Joke [:-][/align][align=center]

Welcome! UFO Evidence is one of the Internet's largest sources of quality research and information on the UFO phenomenon, with over 2,000 articles, documents and resources. [/align][align=center]
We sent `Space to Earth to do a Study & he got lost : )
He has taken a human form & is believed to be a pilot in a earth vessel called a Monte Carlo.
If seen, please report to Space Command.

News & Features

[/align][align=center]

[hr]

[/align][align=center]

Giant boomerang-shaped objects over Fort Stockton, TX, 1972
Multiple pilots witness large object near Guernsey, United Kingdom
The 1973 UFO Chronology: A World-Wide Wave (NICAP.org)
Potentially habitable planet found outside solar system
Signs of water seen on planet outside solar system
The 2006 Canadian UFO Survey: Analysis of UFO Reports in Canada
Annual Canadian UFO survey records 736 reported sightings last year
Witness Robert Taylor of Dechmont Woods, Scotland case passesNews & Features Archive[/align][align=center]

Other featured items

[hr]

Project CONDIGN - secret, skeptical British military UFO study (1996-2000)
"Majic Eyes Only" (UFO crashes & retrievals), by Ryan S. Wood
"Mysterious Sky: Soviet UFO Phenomenon", by Paul Stonehill & Philip Mantle

Old 07-03-2007, 03:57 AM
Default RE: - UFO -

[align=center][/align][align=center]Two aliens, Zathar and Caad, landed in the Arizona desert near an abandoned gas station.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]They approached the gas pumps and Zathar said to it "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader. "[/align][align=center]The gas pump, of course, did not respond.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Zathar repeated the greeting and there was still no response.[/align][align=center]Annoyed by what he perceived as the gas pump's haughty attitude, Zathar drew his ray gun and said impatiently, "Greetings Earthling, we come in peace. Why do you dare ignore us this way? Take us to your leader now, or I will be forced to fire upon you."[/align][align=center]Caad began to warn his comrade, "No, you must not anger him................", but ...before he could finish his warning Zathar fired upon the gas pump.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]There was a huge explosion that blew both of them 200 meters into the desert where they landed in a heap.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]When they finally regained consciousness (aliens have tough skin) Zathar turned to Caad and said "What a ferocious creature. It nearly killed us. How did you determine it to be so dangerous?"[/align][align=center]Caad answered, "If there is one thing I have learned in my travels throughout the galaxy, it is that if a guy has a ***** he can wrap around himself twice and then stick in his own ear, don't mess with him."[/align]

Old 07-03-2007, 06:28 AM

I actually saw one nightyears ago while I was out with my dad walking the dog.It was about the size and brightness of a full moon and crossed the entire sky in about 15 seconds.We both looked at each other like"Did we really see that????????."The dog even looked and barked.That night it was on the late news about an object spotted across PA. and NJ just like we saw.I would guess this was around 1969 or so.

Old 07-03-2007, 07:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i said yes, i beleive there's life on other planets

how can you not when our favorite member is from another lol hehe

but seriously i believe they're out there, i've never seen anything like that, wish i could, but i've never

Old 07-03-2007, 09:09 AM

Yup.. there has to be life from other planets.. Space is proof enough of that!

Old 07-03-2007, 11:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

I'm not sure about Spacerider, but if I had to make a wager, I would say that yes he is from outer space.[sm=alien.gif]

I bet if the authorities inspected your computer Space, you would have a lot of questions to answer.[sm=pcwhack.gif]

Old 07-03-2007, 12:32 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I said yes I do believe there's life other then on earth.

Countless billions upon billions of stars with planets circling them, there has to be life out there.

I had my personal experience with a UFO when I was in grade school.
(or maybe it was just the starship Enterprise?)

Old 07-03-2007, 11:59 PM

I've seen enough to wonder, and have seen plenty of things (not just tv shows either) that leave a lot of explaining to do. I dont doubt that there is other life out there, and I don't doubt that we will find it, (if it hasn't found us already)

Truth is I can't see how they'd feel about visiting us, we've got enough nuclear weapons to blow every living thing on this planet to radioactive smithereens.... They're probably scared ****less of all that firepower, not to mention the abundance of films that pit us against the aliens, with us winning, lol

Without getting into any kind of debate, I do have to say it is a very interesting subject, and one I believe is best answered by spirit, not mind.

Old 07-04-2007, 05:41 AM

[align=center]
[/size][/font][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
What do you call an overweight ET ?

[size=3]
[font="times new roman"]An extra cholesterol ![/align]

Old 07-04-2007, 07:10 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

lmao @ space!!! hahaha

we do have the weapon technology, but dont you think that if they've got the technology to fly here that they're better off than us???

Quick Reply: - UFO -