Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 >Stop in & Say Hi<

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 08:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike

Hi `Justin,
I can relate, it happens to me all the time.. I respond to a post & then lose it b-4 I get it submitted. I have 2 stop multi-tasking while I'm online. Thanks for your posts + starting a new Tee shirt thread....(it's great to get member's involved 4>Sure
===========================================
Hi `Tommy, everyone seems to want a piece of something GOOD
Be Happy/Thankful to `be needed 4>Real...

You're like M&M's, everyone can't only have one (lol).

>>Just take one >

Yes, I've had many adventures in my life, but I could forego many of them. Thanks `Tommy for your words/time/post
===================================
Hi `Dale, thanks for your welcome back + all your super posts & contributions to the forum. I did visit your post on your trip to meet up with member's. It's great that everyone had a super time & got to get together
========================================
I've been eating fish for the last 5 months & tonight I was surprised when My Uncle `James (Grandpa Space's best friend) cooked up a Filet Mignon with Bake Potatoes, veggie's & a super Salad...It was like I was in heaven...

like above
I even missed having a Big Mac 4>Sure.. It's great to be back on the mainland (except for driving with all the crazy drivers on the road)...Everyone's seems to be in a hurry or in a race...It's crazy out there 4>Real...
============================
Wish `all a Super Eve & Super Life >Don't 4-get 2 EnJoy<

Something New at Arbies they had this new Smoked Bacon Lettuce and Tomato sandwich has to be the best one I have ever had, something to try.

Old 09-29-2015, 08:38 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

LOL yeah I was pretty busy making sure everything in and on that car was as clean as it could be!!!
I also had a great time. Can't wait til next years Nationals...I will be SUPER busy cleaning. Taking BOTH Montes!!!