Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 >Stop in & Say Hi<

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 10:47 AM
Smile Hi World > What's happening where U R ?

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
Mornin' folks!

It's BeachBumMike! Nice to see you stoppin' by! Be sure to update us on life and stuff!

edit: I checked yestesdays blog and now realize I missed the official welcome back BBM and updates thread
^
Hi `Brent,
It's great to catch you online 4>Sure. How's life for you, family & your Bud Monte ?

I don't know if yesterday was my official Welcome back ? > , but it's great to be back home with my Monte Carlo Family...Sometimes you don't miss something/someone until you go away. I've missed a lot. It is great to be back to civilization. To go to bed without searching for snakes, spider's etc (LOL)... To sleep on a mattress & not sleep on a cot + a hot shower etc.

I was gone 'bout 5 months, but it seems longer. It was not a fun work assignment, but I learned a lot & got my work mission done. I'm thankful 4>sure...

Look forward to reading your posts & it's great to see you still active on the forum
==============================================
Hi `Keane, it's wet here in Florida also, but that could change at anytime. Thanks for your reply in last eve's Blog. Wish you the best in your search for a good job that you will enjoy.

Old 09-29-2015, 10:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all and Welcome Back BB Mike!

Old 09-29-2015, 10:56 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Good morning all and Welcome Back BB Mike!
Hi `Devin & thanks for your words. I've read a few of your posts & you've been busy as always. It's great that you can make so many shows. I hope that you & your S.S. are enjoying life. What's happening in your life/job etc.

I'm presently on stand-by, but hopefully meet with my boss soon. I want to go visit `space. + +

Oh, one of the workers on the island loved Black Licorice & when the supplies came in & his order of Black Licorice wasn't there (He cried) Every time he complained about it I thought of you & your Monte (Lol) He's addicted (lol) Waiting for supplies, was like waiting for Santa...Sometimes they came in on time & sometimes `not It's amazing what one can miss until it's gone 4>Sure...

Wish you & Member's a super new day > EnJoy <

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 09-29-2015 at 11:25 AM.
Old 09-29-2015, 06:19 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Howdy y'all! What a long day at work. Very busy, everybody wants a peice of my time. I still like my job though! And just think, like Bum Mike said, I get a dry bed without spiders and snakes!....I hope

Mike you certainly have had quite a journey! I bet there were some great stories to tell your kids or juniors someday.

Old 09-29-2015, 06:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
Cool

Hey there BBMike, Welcome Back You have been Missed for sure!
Sounds like you had a short experience with a combination of Pappion/ and Cast away.
Man I know what you mean about checking for Snakes and spiders. One tip to stop the spider use Hair Spray It will lock them up.
Great to have you back!! You were in my daily Prayers along with Space! I did get up to the Monte Carlo Club meet in Bowling Green and gotta met Barb, Tadd, & Mel and there wives. Real nice people! That was a fun time.
They found out that driver number 3 was not a cardboard standup. Ha

Old 09-29-2015, 07:26 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

[QUOTE=BeachBumMike;673485]*Hi `Justin,
Just seen your post on review. It's also great to see you active on the forum. Sure hope life is being good to you & Jake.
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4]It's also great that you have the knowledge to work & repair your sweet Monte. Wish you a super new day > EnJoy

Old 09-29-2015, 07:28 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Huh... type a whole big thing and it posts a messed up quote... dang

Old 09-29-2015, 07:35 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by drivernumber3
I did get up to the Monte Carlo Club meet in Bowling Green and gotta met Barb, Tadd, & Mel and there wives.
You mean I'm supposed to have a wife around here somewhere?!?!?! OMG, must have left her in Bowling Green!!!!

Old 09-29-2015, 07:49 PM
Smile "Be Happy 2 `be" >What `if ?<

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
Huh... type a whole big thing and it posts a messed up quote... dang

Hi `Justin,
I can relate, it happens to me all the time.. I respond to a post & then lose it b-4 I get it submitted. I have 2 stop multi-tasking while I'm online. Thanks for your posts + starting a new Tee shirt thread....(it's great to get member's involved 4>Sure
===========================================
Hi `Tommy, everyone seems to want a piece of something GOOD
Be Happy/Thankful to `be needed 4>Real...

You're like M&M's, everyone can't only have one (lol).

>>Just take one >

Yes, I've had many adventures in my life, but I could forego many of them. Thanks `Tommy for your words/time/post
===================================
Hi `Dale, thanks for your welcome back + all your super posts & contributions to the forum. I did visit your post on your trip to meet up with member's. It's great that everyone had a super time & got to get together
========================================
I've been eating fish for the last 5 months & tonight I was surprised when My Uncle `James (Grandpa Space's best friend) cooked up a Filet Mignon with Bake Potatoes, veggie's & a super Salad...It was like I was in heaven...

like above
I even missed having a Big Mac 4>Sure.. It's great to be back on the mainland (except for driving with all the crazy drivers on the road)...Everyone's seems to be in a hurry or in a race...It's crazy out there 4>Real...
============================
Wish `all a Super Eve & Super Life >Don't 4-get 2 EnJoy<

Old 09-29-2015, 08:09 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
Smile

Originally Posted by P343
You mean I'm supposed to have a wife around here somewhere?!?!?! OMG, must have left her in Bowling Green!!!!
Well actually if I would have said respectively there someplace that may have covered it. Sorry for the Grammar problem.
Besides you were to busy cleaning your Monte to even look up, you were something like those scrubbing bubbles.
But I enjoyed that meet with everybody, that was a fun time. By the time I got back to Tennessee I was done in tired, I must have walked several miles.
Here is the Barb cleaning machine at work.

Attached Thumbnails Tuesday, September 29, 2015 &gt;Stop in &amp; Say Hi&lt;-dscf9719.jpg  

Last edited by drivernumber3; 09-29-2015 at 08:10 PM. Reason: photo