Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, September 18th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 07:49 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Sapce-I am unsure of any of that. But will ask when I speak with him today. As far as being a car dealer, that is my goal for about 6-7 years from now. Should have done it a long time ago.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:58 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

Old 09-18-2012, 07:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

[QUOTE=77gp;495402]Good Morning all.
Stumpi, saw your post last night. That does suck. That is how I felt when they wrecked the Mustang. You just about have to do a walk around with the manager any more when taking a car somewhere. It sounds stupid but will come in handy in a case such as this. Good luck and no since to be upset, doesn't help.
Car lot gave me a good price on the 05 Impala SS Indy Edition for the wife. Even going to split sales tax with me. It is almost 3 hours away, so we must decide if she wants to see it. Here is the link. Has a few miles but great price. Much cheaper than shown.

Thanks GP...heres the irony:
I did exxactly that with the Manager...Before I turned it over to them for the repairs!!

Yet its still in disrepair...

I like the impala! I also like how they also post the amount of the payments over the course of term you choose....
Sounds and looks like a great ride....Id be curious to see what the nada or kelly blue book says its worth...with the mileage it has...(just a thought)

Nice to see the SPACE man drop in to Planet MCF today.

Good morning fello/fem MCF family members..Hopeing EV1 has a great day...Raining here since last night in michigan...

Tad Im hopeing today I get my truck back in "NON" disrepair...as I too would like to attend the Lansing show....

Old 09-18-2012, 08:01 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all. My phone quit working so I had to call and get a replacement. Im gonna have to use my old phone. It is old and slow Other than that its just another day around here.

Old 09-18-2012, 08:21 AM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Morning all. My phone quit working so I had to call and get a replacement. Im gonna have to use my old phone. It is old and slow Other than that its just another day around here.
LOU....
where you at in michigan?

(Taylor) is where I am...
3 miles from metro airport..

Old 09-18-2012, 08:32 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

KBB private party in GOOD shape is $6076
Keep in mind this is a dealer, Listed for $6995 but had it reduced on CL for $5995.
I can get it for $4875. Cars just are not selling around these parts. I have a friend who works up in that area and is checking it out for me here shortly today. Seems like a good deal. It would make the wife a great car and we can keep her 1971 Impala

Old 09-18-2012, 08:53 AM

Hi Seattle `Mike, How's life in Seattle ? Any rain ?
Our weather patterns are changing & the North Pole is melting...I think Santa may have to relocate to Florida...
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi `Rick, thanks for your posts & words in previous posts. I'm trying to catch `up on what I've missed, but I think it will take more then a human lifetime. EnJoy your program & Life
========================================
Hi `Tadd, you are wise to take care of all the legal matters for your mother..I know it's time consuming, but it's better to get it done now...So many don't & really have major problems.
EnJoy your upcoming show
Hi StumpMi, I sure hope everything gets repaired correct. Keep us updated. Thanks for your active contributions to the MCF 4-Sure
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello `Lou, I think they make all these new electronic devices to only work for a few years, so that we have to replace them.
I hope that you can get yours repaired with no problems.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Mod `Mike, I hope that you had a great dinner with Jenna last eve & celebrated `life....EnJoy
====================================
Hi `Jerry, the price seem right `if it has been maintained & not abused....Rides with high miles scares me unless I know how it was driven & maintained. So many parts wear with that many miles if they have not been taken care of 4-Sure...I hope you really do your homework b-4 you purchase. You don't need a money `pit 4-Real...I hope they have records/reports on this Impala...Good Luck
I must get back 2 work, Wish you reading this a Super Day...
Don't 4-get 2 EnJoy 4-Sure...

Thanks everyone 4 keeping our Blog & forum active 4-Sure
Peace/Love/Happiness 2 `all
-

Old 09-18-2012, 09:24 AM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
KBB private party in GOOD shape is $6076
Keep in mind this is a dealer, Listed for $6995 but had it reduced on CL for $5995.
I can get it for $4875. Cars just are not selling around these parts. I have a friend who works up in that area and is checking it out for me here shortly today. Seems like a good deal. It would make the wife a great car and we can keep her 1971 Impala
Good deal! Im glad to see im not the only one that uses the resources available to determine if a vehicles worth our time or money!
Nice that the mrs can also have ,keep her 71 as well! Hope it works out for you and the mrs!

Keep us posted!

Old 09-18-2012, 11:09 AM

Did we sell out? What's with the sponsored posts...? Battlefield America....a dance/hip-hop movie....why the hell is that on THIS forum, of all places?

Old 09-18-2012, 11:22 AM

//Well hello 2 U 2 `Tyler,'\\
It must be your browser that's doing `it...It isn't on mine....Maybe U R just special LOL ?
How's college life ? Update please ......

Last edited by Space; 09-18-2012 at 11:24 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, September 18th 2012