Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, October 9th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 07:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good morning everyone. Just walked in and Ozzie was all over me . Ya got to love a dog that meets you and is happy to see you in the morning. He's getting use to be by himself all night. I work nights 3 nights a week and my wife works over nites also. But 4 nights a week. So Ozzie has been spending the last 2 nights alone. And he's doing GREAT No surpries in the morning cause he;s mad. BUT there no coming into the house 1st. I open the door and he's all over me. then he run towards his fav tree Then we walk around the house a bit then come in. its the samething everytime we take him out. Everytime he comes in he grabs his toy and starts running thru the house alike a little NUT. man he's funny. Then after he settles down he comes over and strats licking you. I feed him and give him fresh water and man he dives into both. Then were all set for the morning till my wife comes in and it starts all over again.OOPS there she is and there he goes again lol. Ok time to watch the news and see whats going on in the world. Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 10-09-2012, 07:41 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Morning all. Heavy night at work but i escaped. Manager asked if i wanted to do frozen and dairy so i said yes. Half night in frozen, half in dairy. That pissed some other guys off as now they have to do my work. Whatever, im focused on me(no to be selfish). So its a decent night tonight
I worked frozen and dairy for a long time in high school. I loved it, gained a great tolerance for the cold and never had to buy a winter jacket

Old 10-09-2012, 08:00 AM
Default "Be happy 2 `be free 2 `be" 4-Sure

Good Morning `Joe, Seattle`Mike, `Devin, Rick, (Taz)`Lou, Mod `Mike & Member's...

* Rick, enjoyed reading your post (Story) about you & Ozzie I am looking 4ward to having a dog/pets/life

* Mod `Mike, did you also get 2 work with the frozen guy ?
I know it's difficult to work & go to school, but I think it's also it prepares you for life better then those that got a free ride 4-Sure...Giving `up to get does have it's rewards..

Thanks everyone for checking in today & keeping our Blog & forum active...

Peace/Happiness to you (yes, you reading this)

Old 10-09-2012, 11:21 AM

Afternoon, mcf... Checking in before i chow down.... Been really busy yet again. Im getting worn out and very sore.

Old 10-09-2012, 11:37 AM

Morning y'all. I had to get up first thing this morning to leave my car at the shop they said it could take 4 or 5 hours to replace the fan. Then I have to going to work at 2 so I may have to borrow my mothers Camaro....and that would suck

Old 10-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
I worked frozen and dairy for a long time in high school. I loved it, gained a great tolerance for the cold and never had to buy a winter jacket
yes it does, spend enough times in below 0 temperatures and you'll be used to the cold

Old 10-09-2012, 05:47 PM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening everone
This posting via phone Sux
Long couple of days at work my feet knees an back are killing me.
Can't wait to get my new boots the ones I have now are blown out.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening everyone. Getting ready to watch some Detroit Tigers baseball in an hour and a half. ALDS game three in Oakland tonight. Tigers up 2-0 after two home wins in best of five. Let's go boys!

Old 10-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Red Nightmare
Will be driving to the dealership I bought the monte from in the afternoon for my spare key....going to try to see if they can give me information to track down the monte's original dale jr certificate.
Hope they can help you track down the Certificate for your Dale Jr.

Old 10-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Matt, is the Tigers game on TBS or MLB network? I heard a lot of callers on 97.1 FM Sunday complaining about game 2 being only on the MLB network.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, October 9th 2012