Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, October 2nd 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 06:58 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Jerry hang in there. We had tons of problems with Zach. He ended up in an alternative school. But he is a fine young man today. Not the Doctor I was hopeing for (He is really smart) but does ok for himself working at the post office like his mom and dad did. (Zach is my step-son)

He used to give me father's day cards with Dad scrached out and Tadd written in. Not any more I am finally Dad to him now.

Well working from home today, hoping for a laid back day today. You all have a great tuesday!

Old 10-02-2012, 07:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone!
Girlfriends birthday today, she has to work later so I'm taking her for a nice lunch today.
Tomorrow I'm breaking my winter rat out and making sure that's in working order!
Everyone have a wonderful day!

Old 10-02-2012, 07:10 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

GOOD MORNING . Just walked back in to the house. This was Ozzie's 1st night alone. Both my wife & I work night 3 nights a week now. So Ozzie was all alone and did good. Nothing tore up & NO accidents to come home too. GOOD DOG. Long night last night. Tonight will be a longer one. The last work day is always the longest . Or just seems like it. Ok coffee and & some toast. C ya

Old 10-02-2012, 07:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good mornin all.
to 04DaleJr, Augi, his Mom & Devin's girlfriend!

Old 10-02-2012, 07:37 AM

Hi `Dustin (Augi) `Tadd, `Devin, `Rick, Mike & Member's.
It's great to see everyone got another day also to enjoy their journey of `life...

It's been another busy night shift 4 me, but it makes the sunset to sunrise return quickly...

I don't know if everyone else notices, but the cost of goods keep on increasing and I hope that it starts to stabalize..It's difficult for me to make future work projections with this increase in prices every month...I thankful that I don't have to feed a large family at this point in my life 4-Sure...

I'm looking 4ward again to my recharge time again..I still have a few more hours of work to complete my tasks.

I was going to do some skateboarding, but I must be getting old and I'm look'in 4ward 2 some rest...

& dream'in about the beach, exotic cars & Monte Carlo's

`Devin, happy B.D. to you g/f...Thanks Daddy `Tadd 4 your post - Rick, I hope that U & Ozzie have a great day 2gether - Augi: I wish I had some chili right now (LOL) - `Mike, ~> Mother Nature is still giving you dry weather ~> EnJoy

Peace/Love/Happiness 2 `all,

Last edited by Space; 10-02-2012 at 07:41 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:22 AM

Space id mail you some, but it may be a bit nasty by the time it arrives.
Im enjoying another day at work, my wifebis going to meet me for lunch, since i dont get to have dinner with her

Old 10-02-2012, 02:43 PM

Good afternoon. I want to ask you all to pray or whatever you do that my car hold together til the weekend so it can rest and get some TLC.

Old 10-02-2012, 03:16 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Afternoon Everyone, nm goin on here

Old 10-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, i've been trying to nudge my way into the overnight frozen department at work and i think its working I've been working with the frozen guy every so often and my manager wants to put me over there. Then i can escape all the drama, the inequality bs, the un fair working bs, ALL of it. And it'll just be me and the frozen stock. I think that would be cool....pun intended

Old 10-02-2012, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
afternoon all, i've been trying to nudge my way into the overnight frozen department at work and i think its working I've been working with the frozen guy every so often and my manager wants to put me over there. Then i can escape all the drama, the inequality bs, the un fair working bs, ALL of it. And it'll just be me and the frozen`guy *& stock. I think that would be cool ....pun intended

LoL `Keane ~> U R a funny guy 4-Sure ~> LOL

I just awoke from my recharge & took a shower, poured a bowl of cereal & got a glass of OJ ~> & the logged on2 the MCF...Your's is the 1st post I read & I found it very funny 4-Sure.. I hope you get transferred with the Frozen Guy & that he has a warm heart & treats you with respect..
I hope that you both work happily ever after..."The `End of a new beginning"

. Good Luck 4-Sure
I'm very fortunate to work with a great group of people. We have over 100 employee's & everyone works 2gether & we make our job as fun as possible...

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, October 2nd 2012