Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, November 29, 2011<Click Here 4 Fun?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 08:43 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Seems like the rest of the country has cold weather except for the eastern coast, florida, and PA, NY and a few other new england states, odd....

No work today, not sure exactly what i'm gonna do today.

Old 11-29-2011, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Hey. Wait a min didn't you say something about putting on a swimsuit the other day ? Maybe while eatting your cocoa Krispies and your banana ! Now that will make a nice picture. Also sitting next to your BUD LIGHT !

All right, sir, I will do all that if I can do it on top of your Monte. I could arrange my Cocoa Krispies, banana and Bud Light on the roof of the car, you could lift me up to sit next to it, and then quick take the picture before the roof caves in. Wait - am I supposed to be in a swimsuit??? I DON'T THINK SO MISTER!!!

Old 11-29-2011, 08:52 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Possum
All right, sir, I will do all that if I can do it on top of your Monte. I could arrange my Cocoa Krispies, banana and Bud Light on the roof of the car, you could lift me up to sit next to it, and then quick take the picture before the roof caves in. Wait - am I supposed to be in a swimsuit??? I DON'T THINK SO MISTER!!!
Angie: Its a done deal. But you have to be in that swimsuit before you can sit on my Monte's roof Now who's callin who's BLUFF

Old 11-29-2011, 09:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone.

Space, I like that my Temps and Your Temps are the same right now

Although that is going to go away very fast lol

Old 11-29-2011, 09:03 AM

WOW busy blog this morning.

Hey all... nm goin on here, just workin as always.
Also working on a side project, I posted it in sights and sounds. Won't be long til its finished. I'm fitting everything at home and bringing it to work early in the morning and using our sanders (to make it more precise) so far, its looking good. Still debating on how I'm gonna do the high beam though. The low is fitting right in (for the most part)

Old 11-29-2011, 09:14 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope all had a great Thanksgiving!

Have a good day!

Old 11-29-2011, 09:36 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Good Morning Everyone,

Not much goin on here, still got white crap on the ground

Old 11-29-2011, 10:10 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning guys! not much going on here, loving this warm weather. wish it wasin't raining though so i could wash the truck before it gets cold. might just wash it in the rain, lol.

Old 11-29-2011, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Dave: Sorry to hear about you getting **** . But I'm also glad its you and not me. Cause once it ***** here it never goes away. cause its too damn cold to melt. Right around April it starts to melt. By you its a lot sooner then that.
Rick - Are you superstitious about saying the S-word? Afraid it will start to S--- if you do? :p I spent years in northern MI so I understand. We generally had snow on the ground Nov - Apr/May. The first good storm was usually around Thanksgiving. And the last of it didn't melt 'til April.

It's been snowing here off/on all morning, but luckily nothing is sticking. Roads look ok. That's a good thing since our our town has, let's see, about 1 snow plow / salt spreader...

Old 11-29-2011, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by skylark65
morning guys! not much going on here, loving this warm weather. wish it wasin't raining though so i could wash the truck before it gets cold. might just wash it in the rain, lol.

Hi Ryan, great to see you online & belated happy thanksgiving to you...Yes, keep your truck clean, cause I want to drive it in your mountains `if I ever get to Buzzkill,PA Hope we see you more often on the MCF Wish you a super day & upcoming holidays..
===================================
Hi Keane, I wish I could say I did not know what I was going 2 do 2day or 2 morrow : ) Wish you a Happy One..
======================================
Reminder to that kid from `Space & member's
Please be careful on your posts ~> We are a family forum, and I know that kid is sometimes/many times posting pic's/words that are on the edge of our MCF Rules..
Let's keep it family....Thank You!
======================================
I just finished a super long nightshift, and really need to recharge & get some Z's...
Wish EveryOne a Super Day & please keep our Blog going Peace/Out

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, November 29, 2011<Click Here 4 Fun?