Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 08:45 AM

Hi Blacksheep,
Where did you get the headrests, except for the wheels our Monte's look very much alike. Way cool.

Old 05-07-2013, 08:49 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning all, first day in a while where I have nothing planned. Usually on my day off from work I have to go to school, but that's finally no longer the case since my school schedule changed. I'd like to detail the monte, but with all the pollen here its hardly worth it.

Old 05-07-2013, 08:57 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning all, first day in a while where I have nothing planned. Usually on my day off from work I have to go to school, but that's finally no longer the case since my school schedule changed. I'd like to detail the monte, but with all the pollen here its hardly worth it.
Its always worth it Mr Keane!....

Its a beautiful Day! Life is short! Enjoy each day as if it was your last!

Hope the pollen doesnt ruin your day...

Old 05-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Sure, but tomorrow im just going to have a pollen loaded car, i'll do it once the pollen clears up.

Old 05-07-2013, 09:05 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Sure, but tomorrow im just going to have a pollen loaded car, i'll do it once the pollen clears up.

Keep the windows closed ....LOL

Enjoy your day Keane!!

Old 05-07-2013, 09:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone.

Checking in from Mexico. I return Friday, just in time for the W-Body/GM 3800 Gathering in Michigan this Saturday. Got most of that first of the year "spring detailing" done on the car this past Saturday but I'm going to be busting my butt extra early Saturday morning before the show to get the car washed. First show of the year and just four more days!

Old 05-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Good Morning!
Oh my god allergies are driving me insane today... Cloudy day today, off to go to work at 1. So can't wait for the weekend! Car show!!! (then next weekend too!)

Old 05-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

gotta head out and play with the leafblower i borrowed from my buddie yesterday, i shoulda gotten a backpack blower from the start! things heavy but gets the job done!

then i guess i'll wash the monte & the truck again, pollen's bad here too but it's the bird crap all over both of 'em that needs to go...

Old 05-07-2013, 11:41 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning: Just got back from my buddies garage. The Cobalt has a miss in it. Changed to plugs and it still shows a miss. Now he said lets take the easy way out. Try running some injector cleaner thru it for a few days. And see if that helps. If not then we'll change the injector. Now I like a guy like him. Some shop might have said. Ok were going to replace that injector! Why if its just a dirty one ??? So I bought some clear and added some freah gas and we'll see what happens. I know for a fact that stuff works. My wifes Thunderbird was running rough one summer back in Mi. And I bought some injector cleaner and drove it down the freeway ( i 94) from Metro airport to Ann Arbor. Then on the way back It just started to run better. You could actually feel the difference. So thats why I want to give this a few days 1st. Ok got to get outside and help my wife with some yeard work. Oh joy. TTYL

Old 05-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Good Morning: Just got back from my buddies garage. The Cobalt has a miss in it. Changed to plugs and it still shows a miss. Now he said lets take the easy way out. Try running some injector cleaner thru it for a few days. And see if that helps. If not then we'll change the injector. Now I like a guy like him. Some shop might have said. Ok were going to replace that injector! Why if its just a dirty one ??? So I bought some clear and added some freah gas and we'll see what happens. I know for a fact that stuff works. My wifes Thunderbird was running rough one summer back in Mi. And I bought some injector cleaner and drove it down the freeway ( i 94) from Metro airport to Ann Arbor. Then on the way back It just started to run better. You could actually feel the difference. So thats why I want to give this a few days 1st. Ok got to get outside and help my wife with some yeard work. Oh joy. TTYL
hey rick, you sure it's not a plug wire or a coil pack? my truck was plauged with a missfire when i got it, would burn up a new plug in 2 weeks. turned out the coil pack was shot.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, May 7, 2013