Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 < Check In

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 10:51 AM

Good Morning All,

Haven't been on the MCF for a while. Work took me out of town all last week.

Our daughter returned Friday night from a year studying overseas. Unfortunately she heads back to school today for Summer session. She wasn't allowed to take certain classes overseas and now has to make them up this summer in order to be back on schedule in the Fall.

Spent some time washing / waxing The Wife's Monte and my daughter's old car over the weekend. Both were in dire need of a good coat of wax. Here's a shot of our freshly washed / waxed Monte next to my old Jag.

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. I enjoyed some time away from the office. Now it's back to the old grind.

Old 05-29-2012, 11:03 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi `Dave & Welcome back to your Monte Carlo Family..
It's great that you daughter is back state side and had a safe journey...

I'm surprised that no one purchased your `Jag, but they both looks super...You have a beautiful home & your picture reflects the beauty of just not your cars, but the background scene is fantastic...You live in your own paradise 4-Sure..
Be Happy 2 have a old grind to get back to..
Thanks for checking in and your update..
Wish you a fast work week/safe riding ~> EnJoy

Old 05-29-2012, 11:10 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Quick hello every one Lunch time at the office. Happy Birthday Wil !

Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 05-29-2012, 11:15 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi `Tadd,
Thanks for checking in, I was wondering where you've been.
I've missed your morning posts & all your contributions to the MCF...Sure hope you & yours had a super weekend..
Look forward to your return...Wish you a E.Z. work day & fun `eve ~> EnJoy
Space `Out

Old 05-29-2012, 01:13 PM

Good afternoon MCF. Getting ready for work again. My sister and brother will be in town this week. I have not seen my brother since Christmas and it has been a few years since I saw my sister. It will be good to spend some time with them.

Old 05-29-2012, 02:21 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Space: Go TO BED. Time to re charge .... Spark-88. Very Nice Monte Sir. I seen a Chevelle last week. Painted Silver & it had all red interior. OMG! She was beautiful . I guess it was an options that is rare. . Well The Doctor called and OZZIE is in great shape after his teeth cleaning. More on this later.

Old 05-29-2012, 03:04 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon everyone.

Wasn't feeling all that well last night. But this morning felt okay. Not perfect, just okay. But this afternoon, I'm not so good again. Something I ate I think.

Old 05-29-2012, 03:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, checking in and out as im off to school here shortly. Posts have been few and far between lately Between work school and helping a friend move(remind me to pay someone when i move) I've been quite busy. Jerry that sounds like one crazy ride to work, glade you made it ok. Mike(03jgmonte) that looks like one heck of a rally/race that gumball 3000. I'd be happy to just do that on my own time Anyway im off and runnin, like mike (chibi) its crazy hot here lately, high 80s/low 90s with insane humidity, i think space moved my town to florida while i was sleepin Have a good day all

Old 05-29-2012, 04:58 PM

Afternoon guys. I'm up now. I'm off to grab the fuel filter and get back to work on the Camaro.

Old 05-29-2012, 05:16 PM

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!! This is our first post in probably 7 months...I apologize! Life gets so crazy sometimes, especially with 4 boys. Been busy working my real estate job today (as usual), and now trying to wind down a bit before I work on the '87 LS. The last post I made last November I think was that it was going in the paint shop. Well, that was November 8th and we just got it back 3 weeks ago. The only good thing is it took us that long to pay for it! lol Now we are scrambling to restore as much as we can before the Monte Carlo Nationals (our first, can't wait to go!!!)....as we lost 6 months to work on her. Getting the AC charged tomorrow (hopefully...we'll find out if we installed it right anyway) and windows tinted on Friday. As far as the engine and exhaust well, we're probably going to take our time to do it right...and save up the money! My project today is reinstalling the door panel I restored that I had to take off to put in new weatherstripping over the weekend. Why is it one project always opens up more??? lol Well, that's OK. So good to be back, will keep writing!!! Take care everyone!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 < Check In