Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday May 15, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 08:18 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Is that all?

Good morning everyone!
Well I have a life also, Mike. :p

Old 05-15-2012, 08:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by trewyn15
Really now ? It must be a Monte Carlo life Mitch. Cause I joined a month after you And you have double the post I have at this time...... Keep up the good work

Old 05-15-2012, 09:09 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Really now ? It must be a Monte Carlo life Mitch.
OH SNAP!!!

Old 05-15-2012, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Space
< EnJoy your Day Off from Aldi's.
What products will you use to detail your Monte ? Wish you a productive/fun day.
Got some McGuire's gold standard car soap and wax, Microfiber Sponge, Shammy, Bug Sponge, And Windex for outside. Armorrall Interior detailing kit for inside. As well as blue magic leather cleaner, and a bottle of conditioner for seats.

Last edited by Mr Grizzly Mint; 05-15-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Really now ? It must be a Monte Carlo life Mitch. Cause I joined a month after you And you have double the post I have at this time...... Keep up the good work
Rick you better put your glasses on. Mitch joined in August 2009 and you joined in October 2010. OOPS.

Last edited by mousehousemoparman; 05-15-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:56 AM

I have my van :p What's going on with your van?

Happy Birthday Brent! I have a feeling your birthday will consist of some Budweisers?

I'm about to hit 7,000 posts, I'm going to miss that 6 sitting there all the time
The rack and pinion on my 95 Town & Country died. The case of in cracked in half. I have it at Tire Kingdom being replaced. I'm hoping to get it back before I go to work.

Old 05-15-2012, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Grizzly Mint
Got some McGuire's car soap and wax, Microfiber Sponge, Shammy, Bug Sponge, And Windex for outside. Armorrall Interior detailing kit for inside. As well as blue magic leather cleaner, and a bottle of conditioner for seats.

Thanks for your replay, wish you a E.Z. detail and a Super-Detailed Monte Carlo...Post some pictures `if you can...Good Luck
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Ashley Marie, thanks for checking in It's great that you had a super time @ the Car Show & got to meet Tadd & his wife...Look 4ward to seeing your pic's..Wish you a happy day...
===========================================
`Keane, good luck on your search & I hope you find something that will make you Happy
Hi `Rick, great to read that you are doing your walking with man's best friends...Good Luck on getting everything done that you want 2 `do...EnJoy your super weather & new day..
============================================
Hi Mod `Mike
OH SNAP!!!

The guys @ work are saying this `Bazinga, from the Big Bang Show (I've never seen it yet), but they say it's funny

=============================================
Good Morning/Afternoon Seattle `Mike, thanks as always for checking in... Wish you a Happy Day
==================================
Congrat's `Mitch for your 7K+ super posts & creative Threads that you have made on the MCF...Your dedication as a active member is really appreciated 4-Sure...Look 4ward to reading/seeing your next 7+K posts
Wish you good look on getting your class work complete so that you can enjoy your Summer...

Peace/Happiness to the reader of my words from `Space

Old 05-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all.... Yes Ashley and I had a great time at the show. she and her family are awsome her little sisters are so funny, I work from home tomorrow and will post a coldwater thread then. Ashley is too modest to mention that she is now in a on-line Mag., called Crusin on Chrome...

At lunch in the office right now....

Old 05-15-2012, 11:28 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, raining here, sick and tired of it made for a miserable drive to that dealer and back. Spent maybe 10 minutes there walking around.

Old 05-15-2012, 11:37 AM

LoL `Mitch, My fun life is the MCF...It's always there 24/7.
How many things/people are always there 4 U ? The MCF is always online unless it crashes & takes a break from so much activity on the MCF & those crazy/weird posts by a alien space cadet that's outa control...

Where to find a `Life ? ~>On the MCF 4-Sure ~> LOL
Hi Tadd, look 4ward to seeing your pic's & also more about Ashley's coverage in Cruz'in on Chrome..
===============================
Hi `Keane, sorry your trip did not work `out, but don't give up your search `if that is what you want to `do...Good Luck on finding what you are looking for...it's out there somewhere ? ? Life has a lot of `Space 2 Search ~>

I'm just about finished with my night shift & have lots 2 do when I get `off, but look'in 4ward 2 gett'in `off 4-Sure..

Wish everyone a Happy Day `if it's not a Happy Day...Make it One...U Do have the POWER Be the Driver of your Life & drive it 2 where U wanta `be...
Peace/Happiness 2 U read'in this...`Space

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday May 15, 2012