Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, June 26, 2012< Click & Check In

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 07:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning! Glad to see ya online today Space

Old 06-26-2012, 07:51 AM

Good Morning All,

Nice cool ride to work today. Should only reach about 90 this afternoon. Yesterday we broke 100 F. Ugh. I just ordered new mesh-type riding pants. Hopefully they'll be cooler than the riding pants I've been using. They still have armor in butt, hips, knees, but much of the leg material is an open mesh for better airflow.

Space - Glad to see you're OK. I was thinking about you and others I know in FL as I watched the news last night. Tropical Storm Debby just doesn't want to move. The rainfall totals are just incredible.

Greg - How goes life at the USDB? Still on night duty I see.

Tadd - Enjoy the Monte Nats. Nice that you'll get to see your Brother-in-Law's brother after such a long time.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:04 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

..Thanks Mod `Mike for your words & I hope that you can get rested `up from your trip to the National's + your recent move to your new `crib (home) I haven't yet been able to view every one's pic's, but I'm looking forward to seeing them & living vicariously by member's experiences & pictures
============================================
Hi `Tadd, you have to be getting excited & I sure hope that you have a safe trip & great weather . It was also great to read that you will be able to seeing your brother by `law during your event...EnJoy 4-Sure
=====================================
Hi `Dave, sounds like a cool pair of riding pants...I'd just go naked & get a over`all tan (LOL) Be Safe out there !

Thanks for your words & concern...Yes Tropical Storm `Debbie is like her Mother (Nature) & can't make `up her mind...When she started she was suppose to `go your way, but then just sat out in the Gulf, but hopefully she will be gone out in the Atlantic by this Saturday...She's one lady that I'll be happy to see depart our location & life...

Thanks again for all your posts & contributions
Peace/Happiness 2 `all from

Old 06-26-2012, 08:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

good to hear from you space Sunny cool and breezy here in farm country. Lovely weather its wonderful. Not much planned for today, probably wont be on much as it took like 15-20 minutes to get here to post Have a good day all

Old 06-26-2012, 08:19 AM

I say send what's left of her our way. We need the rain so desperately it's not even funny. Oh and now we're up to 3 Dale Jr. Montes for sale in my area. Two of them are in my town and a third is in Nashville. I'll look at the 2nd one in town in the next couple of days (gotta go to Smyrna at some point and it's on the way) and then probably Saturday I'll go look at the one in Nashville when I'm on my way to KY.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:20 AM

Hi `Keane, thanks for checking in + your words...How long will you be in farm country ? Sounds like you are having great weather...I wish I could say that I have nothing planned 4 the day/week/life 4-Sure...EnJoy your break and time to recharge...

Like you, I'm having a very difficult time logging on to the web & staying `online...It's frustrating when you are making a post & get knocked `off line & have to try to get another connection...But, my problems are minor compared to so many others in life...

p.s. `Drew, I wish I had that kind of power, but Mother Nature has a mind of her own...
I think you & Indiana `Jerry will just have to `do your Rain Dance (LOL) or pray !!!! ?

Wish `all a SuperSuper Day & I hope that you all find/ have some fun...
Peace/Out from

Last edited by Space; 06-26-2012 at 08:24 AM.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:33 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Morning all

Old 06-26-2012, 08:35 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I leave here sunday July 1st then probably back to work on the night of the 2nd. I wish i could upload some pics of amish country. I might try later today but the internet is horrible here. All well...

Old 06-26-2012, 08:40 AM

<~>Tak'in everyone's pic NOW Smile
Hi `Justin, thanks for checking `in & I really like your new `sig It looks like your Monte came out from the lighted sunlight door on the bridges wall..That's a neat pic
<TABLE id=post471446 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center itxtNodeId="975" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="976" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="978" itxtHarvested="0"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2 itxtNodeId="995" itxtHarvested="0"></TD></TR><TR itxtNodeId="977" itxtHarvested="0"><TD id=td_post_471446 class=alt1 itxtNodeId="1026" itxtHarvested="0"><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 06-26-2012, 08:40 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, June 26, 2012< Click & Check In