Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, June 26, 2012< Click & Check In

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 11:04 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Tuesday, June 26, 2012< Click & Check In

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog
Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc. We are here 24/7
Please check `In & let us & our sponsors know that you were here !
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect to `Member's - Get Respect from `Member's

If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link to enjoy your Monte Carlo Forum Experience

-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^ Updated^

June 2012
Monte of the Month Winner
Member: ZZAPULTIMATE
Member since 2008
1999 Monte Carlo LS
5th Generation

Not your standard LS - Click -> Here!
Congratulations `Justin

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)<~Thank You!
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

* Thanks Member's for checking in with your
Monte Carlo Family & keeping our forum active!
Please Welcome our new member's to the MCF & our `Blog

Old 06-25-2012, 11:07 PM

Hi `Everyone,
I've been trying to get on since last eve, but have had many problems...Power's been off & on & have had major connection problems...+ major work problems because of the weather...
p.s. I'm still happy 2 `be ....I hope that you reading this are to ?

Mother Nature has not been kind to Florida, but it's the Hurricane & Tropical Storm Season this time of year...
There's many floods, high winds, power outages, home damaged, sink holes that houses/vehicles just fall into the ground, etc...Every part of our country/world has problems from Mother Nature, but I like it better when she's give `us Sunny/Safe weather...I shall really appreicate it when it returns for sure !!!!!!

Thanks everyone that posted their concerns for me being AWOL
==========================================
Thanks Seattle `Mike, for starting our day & blog yesterday...No, you did not step on anyones toes...It's every member's blog & any member is more then welcome to start it `if they know how to do it...(I'm still learning how) LOL (Please start after Midnight Eastern Time)
It was great to see that you did...We appreciate 4-Sure
=========================================
RickSS, I can relate to computer & connection prob's 4-Sure..It can be very frustrating & I hope I can stay connected on my break & not crash out again...
===========================================
Hey `Dub Tyler, you have the Monte Carlo Mod `Bug. Great price on your spoiler...+ I'd like to hear more about your 8 years on work'in 4 your Black belt...(I think my belt is Yellow) LOL
===============================================
z Jerry, I like that kit 4-Sure....I think you & Mike(JG) should get it so that you will be able to stop from all the power your Monte's have

EnJoy your Journey of `Life 4-Sure (What if ?)

Peace/Love/Happiness 2 everyone...from `Space

I want 2 `be below in a Paradise like below 4-ever....

Last edited by Space; 06-25-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:14 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Goodmorning Space and fellow members!
My Nationals pictures are up! Sorry if it takes a while to load, posted a bunch of them, but took wayyy more! Hope you like them!
Had a lot of fun, and the MCF got represented nicely! a lot of us took home an award or should have took one home that went! Everyones ride looked fantastic that went!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 06-26-2012, 03:24 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

Good morning all. Just another day in the life of an awesome person. Not much happening this morning. I started work again Sunday night but I wasn't able to get on because of an issue that happened while I was gone. I will see you later!

Old 06-26-2012, 05:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning forum. Believe it or not, we haven't had any rain yet. Been over a month now. Yards look terrible. Well, off to work. Have a great day.

Old 06-26-2012, 06:44 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good mornin' all. It's good to see you back online 'Space. Enjoy your day everyone.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by MillerMonteSS
Good morning all. Just another day in the life of an awesome person. Not much happening this morning. I started work again Sunday night but I wasn't able to get on because of an issue that happened while I was gone. I will see you later!

Hi Sgt Miller `Greg, thank you & `yes it just another great day 4 me 2, but I'm sure thankful that I was given another one to work on my dreams & extract the most from my new day.

You left us in suspense again "What happened when you were gone?"

Originally Posted by 77gp
Good morning forum. Believe it or not, we haven't had any rain yet. Been over a month now. Yards look terrible. Well, off to work. Have a great day.
Hi `Jerry, I wish I had the powers of Mother Nature & I would use them for Good & send you our abundance of rain 4-Sure...Wish you some needed rain & other's Super SunShine

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Good mornin' all. It's good to see you back online 'Space. Enjoy your day everyone.

Good Morning Seattle `Mike & thanks for your words & always checking in like the early morning sunrise...

I am way behind in checking everyone's posts & threads & I hope that I can do better today...

Wish everyone a Super New Day in Life..."Be good 2 yourself & others, and please help those in need `if you can ?, when you can ? EnJoy your Journey 4-Sure Oh, be safe out there !!!
Peace/Out

Last edited by Space; 06-26-2012 at 07:04 AM.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:04 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all! Space good to see you on-line once more 4-sure.

Will be working from home next 2 days. Kinda slow with the holiday coming up (plant closings) Getting stoked about the Monte Nats THIS FRIDAY FOLKS!!!

I haven't mentioned b-4 that my brother-in-law's brother lives in Johnson City Tn. I haven't seen him since 1976 he will be coming out to the show.

You all have a good day!

Old 06-26-2012, 07:35 AM

Mornin guys. I'm glad Mike started it yesterday because my usual copy and paste method (and change the date) didn't work and I couldn't figure out how to get it to work. Although, now that I think of it, I could have hit "quote" then copy and paste. I guess I was too tired to figure it out.

Anyway I'm worn out this morning. I ran the line last night and it was definitely busy, but not as rough as I thought it would be for the most part. Time for beer and grub.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Mornin guys. I'm glad Mike started it yesterday because my usual copy and paste method (and change the date) didn't work and I couldn't figure out how to get it to work. Although, now that I think of it, I could have hit "quote" then copy and paste. I guess I was too tired to figure it out.

Anyway I'm worn out this morning. I ran the line last night and it was definitely busy, but not as rough as I thought it would be for the most part. Time for beer and grub.

Good Morn'in Sarge `Drew,
Thanks for try'in 2 post the Blog, and I was happy to see that Seattle `Mike posted it 4-Sure...Don't feel bad , I created the `Blog & still mess it `up every time I try to post it...

I'm happy to see member's post it and happy to see member's log on & say hello & what's happening in their life.

I can relate also for being tired for sure & I still have about 3+ hours to `go `if everything goes `OK I feel that Member DubStep `Tylerused me as his Karate dummy (LOL) I do feel like someone beat me `up 2day p.s. `Tyler, do you have any vid's of U in action ? If so ? Please post/share...It would be great 2 C !!!
Wish everyone a safe/happy `day ~> EnJoy
Florida Home Swallowed By Huge Sinkhole - Worldnews.com <~ Click 2 view

Last edited by Space; 06-26-2012 at 07:52 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, June 26, 2012< Click & Check In