Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 09:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning to all Happy birthday Jerry, Kerry glad your wife is doing well, my wife was in and out of the hospital with several minor things a few years ago and it was very stressful. Now that shes home your sleepless nights can end.

Rained here this morning now it's very humid

Old 06-21-2011, 10:57 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes everone.
Kerry-4 weeks is a long time. Glad she is home with or without hair. No biggie, it will grow back
Justin-My son never liked any hoopla at birthday parties either. Actually hates them, but I gotta say I love those McFlurries, usually a Sunday treat for me. Last Sunday I opted for a DQ shake. That wasnt as good and neither are their Blizzards.

Old 06-21-2011, 11:08 AM

...Hi Birthday Boy`Jerry,
Are you doing anything special 4 your B.D. ? Your boss should have given you the day `off or got you lunch : )
Wish you a Super Time `Off.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kerry, great to read that your wife is back home, & I hope it's for good and that she fully recovers...Wish you & family the best...Stay strong & happy 2 `be.
=============================================
Justin, thanks for letting us know about your party & fun with `Jake....Those are special times for you & him...Cherish the moments...
===========================================
Teacher`Todd, I hope your electrician shows up & gets his work done so you have have your new home inspected & move it...(Good Luck)...How are your gun sales ? Wish you the best 4-Sure.
================================================== ==========================
Dustin, "Be Happy 2 `be".....& Good Luck on finding a job that pays well & that you will enjoy...
Hi Dave, Taz & member's needing rain....Florida has over 600 fires burning @ present....We need rain 4-Sure...
Mother Nature is causing problems for many around the country...
============================================
Has anyone heard from Enzo `Brock, he missed his MCF Birthday Party & his state just got hit by many tornado's last eve : ( Brock, hit some keys & let us know that U R `OK.
Hi Lou (Green), great that you got some rain...Please share : )
=============================================
Wish everyone a safe/happy/fun day.....EnJoy
Peace/Out from `Space

Last edited by Space; 06-21-2011 at 11:12 AM.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:31 AM

Mornin' All. We had another bad storm here in KC again. Barely got the black '98 MC in the garage when it started hailing penny size hail. AND... IT WAS COMIN' DOWN HARD! Then the 60 mph winds came in. Good Grief! Today, it's gorgeous out !! LOL! ??

Take care,
Mark.

Old 06-21-2011, 11:54 AM

Hey all... thanks for the links dave, ill check them out with her tonight.

Old 06-21-2011, 12:45 PM

GOOD AFTERNOON!!! happy birthday Jerry hope its a great one. Turned out to be a nice day here in muskegon rained early this morning. Just relaxing on my day off. Hope everyone had a great day ¦]

Old 06-21-2011, 03:26 PM

Good afternoon all and avery happy birthday to Jerry.

Kerry, great news that your wife is home.

Had a good morning watching my 3 nephews and niece. I put in a video we found cleaning out my grandpas house, it was nice to see and here their voices again.

Space he finally showed up last night and finished up. Now just waiting on the inspection.

Old 06-21-2011, 04:02 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

Good afternoon all! I am SO glad to be home. I found an air compressor on craigslist that I am going to get. I will be on throughout the evening!

Old 06-21-2011, 06:38 PM
Jon

Setting the PACE of the new generation.

I'm alive!
Back from my trip to the Dominican Republic and i couldn't be happier in my country.
The resort i stayed at with my family was amazing.
The first day my cousin picked us up on his charter boat and we spent the day fishing. Hooked some white marlin but nothing landed, but it wasn't to bad since be caught a few tuna and dolphin that we later had a restaurant cook up for us.

The next day, we left the resort and took a dune buggy trip through the "true Dominican" and some back farmlands and villages. Man, am i thankful for what i have.... Finally got to show my dad my "stick shift skills" while climbing up mounds and traveling through quarries. The buggy trip ended with a cruise on the beach and everyone sun burnt.

The last 2 days were relax days as we sat by the pool and beach and enjoyed ourselves. It was a good trip besides that the resort workers barley spoke English and not any better Spanish.

Old 06-21-2011, 06:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Happy birthday Jerry, Kerry glad your wife is doing well,Just watching the weather outside to see if storms are moving in ..

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, June 21, 2011