Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 < Check In

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 11:05 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by trewyn15
Hey guys just checking in here from paradise haha I have 2 more days left we leave on thursday. I'm starting to miss my car and have been ordering parts left and right since we got here lol hope everyone is doing good and has a good week!

Reminds me of that Zack Brown song. Toes in the water *** in the sand and a cold PBR in my hand

Old 06-12-2012, 11:09 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all.

Old 06-12-2012, 11:25 AM

Hi `Tadd, thanks for checking in & I hope your day at work gets easier & that your eve is relaxing & `fun...
================================================== ===
Hi Sgt Miller `Greg, I hope that you are getting all better & healing `up.
What have you been doing 4 fun as you recover..?.When do you have to get back to duty...Wish you a Great `Day.
================================================== ===
Hi Rick, I keep learning new songs from you & member's...
I like to be in the water/ocean/river/pool right now...It's a Hot one 2day in the SunShine..It's going in2 the high 90's...
Wish you a cool/kewl a/c fun day
Zac Brown Band - Toes (Video) - YouTube
Please click & sing along & make a vid of your sing'in & post ~>
OK, have a few beers 1st LOL

Last edited by Space; 06-12-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:05 PM

Afternoon folks,

Busy day; finally had a moment to check to blog.

Mitch - Nice beach scene! I could use some of that about now.

Drew - Good to hear your talents are appreciated. One of the things I miss about being in uniform is the ability to more readily speak my mind in order to get the job done. As a slimy government contractor, I now have to be more gentle / patient in dealing with our government customers.

Old 06-12-2012, 02:30 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Ok the day started off nice and normal. Till I started the Chevelle at 7:30 am. Then it starts all over again. I turn into this HOT RODDER. I let it warm up a little. Cause with the Hot cam it has. It takes a few mins for vacum to the brake booster to catch up. Then I easy it into 1st and let it coast down the driveway. .. HEE HEE Then I drive slowly out of the sub. Check the temp and its good to go Hot enough now to play. So as I turn the corner I straightin it out and jump all over it. Headers just slightly cracked open. I mean its 7:45 am and some are sleeping. Like I care . I hit 80 and back off of it. NO popo no place aw yeah life is good. Go for a quick drive around town and then pull next to the shop. As I'm getting out a Sheriff is right behind me. &^%$%#. Dam it. I get out and so does he. Nice car you have there. Thanks! Its a little noisey don't you think? Aw not really. He checks out the car as i have this sheepish grin on my face. He turns out the be a cool dude. Has a Nova with a 396 in it. Turns out he was going to the shop to check on his wifes car!!! Thank God. ha ha ha ha. Then Jammie asks if I want a ride back home. Na I'll walk. Its only 3 miles. Damn I didn't know it was 48 degrees and that windy. Holy crap Batman open mouth insert foot. My hands were freezin. But by the time I got home It felt pretty good. Wind died down a bit & I felt good ! Hope everyone has a good day like I'm having. I think that I was texting friends on the way home made the walk that much quicker and warmmer

Old 06-12-2012, 02:38 PM

Aha! I have discovered the "For Sale" section of the forum....I won't be coming out any time soon. :p

Old 06-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Thumbs up

Hi `Rick,
It's great to read that you got a break & that there is some MotorHead Police Officers `out there Did you set a time & place to race his Nova ? ~> LOL
Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
Aha! I have discovered the "For Sale" section of the forum....I won't be coming out any time soon. :p
Hi`Tyler,
It's great to see you online & checking in with your Monte Carlo Family.
Aha ! I was happy to read that you discovered one of the MCF's hidden treasures ...A member never knows what they may find when they explore & click links on the MCF ~> 4-Sure All you got 2 `do is try & open the doors ?

Sorry, this `space is occupied
=============================

http://youtu.be/Cdil0gVPhk0
Tuesday, afternoon `vid *Click `if U have nothing else 2 `do ?

`Tyler, wish you & member's a "SOLID `Day" ~>EnJoy lol
Space `Out

Last edited by Space; 06-12-2012 at 03:37 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:32 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Hi Everyone, well i added a new vehicle to my collection today ill post pics later & make u all guess hahah

Old 06-12-2012, 03:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, space you shouldn't be posting those kinds of pics of your girlfriend I dont think she would be to happy with you Raining once again here today and only 66, gonna be a wet ride to and from school. Whatever, have a good after noon everyone.

Old 06-12-2012, 03:47 PM

Oh `No, Mike(JG), is leaving us all in suspense again
It could be anything from a classic Auburn to a New "Z"
Now, we all have something to look 4ward 2

I hope you post what it is before I go back to work @ 7 PM

Last edited by Space; 06-12-2012 at 04:12 PM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 < Check In