Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 < Check In

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 08:31 AM

Morning All,

Holy crapola it's cold today! 20 degrees at our house when I woke up. Weatherman says to expect that for the next few days. No two-wheeled commuting this week.

Trying to get back into the swing of things at the office today. I've essentially been on vacation since 23 Dec. I had to work on one project for a little while last week, but I did it from home still in my PJ's.

Have a great day, everyone.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:41 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Good Morning `Zack,
Yes, & I still have not read all the posts , you made over 60 posts yesterday 4-Sure... Wow & Mike (JG) was a close 2nd to you....I think it's great to see this amount of activity on the MCF...I'm sure our sponsor's love it 2

I wish I could get on in the eve, but I can't while working in the warehouse, and can't log on until I go do my office work around 4-6 AM in the mornings...I prefer to work in the warehouse & dread the office, but I can log on while I confirm orders from vendors...

Thanks Zach & member's for all your posts & keeping our forum the best one on the `Web ~>4-Sure

Wish U a great day `Zach, is it cold & snowy where U R...
p.s....Like your Monte the way it is...Need license plate frame ~> Maybe
Hope u have a good say to space. Dont work too hard. I guess i had a little too much time on mu hands last night.

It is cold here but it isnt supposed to snow...thats good

Old 01-03-2012, 08:48 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by d8lejrmonte
Good morning all, im up alil early today. My sister in law had to go to the emer room so we are watching my neice. So i thought id say hi lol. Its suppose to be in the 30s today with a low windchill. Def not looking forward to it anyway hope everyone has a great day
Jay, I'll keep your sister in law in my thoughts and prayers.

It's 19 degrees here right now. Just like all of you, it's freezing. And the seat warmers in the Monte quit working a week ago. Hoping it's just a fuse.

Hey Space, when did you get a 1950 Monte? Better yet. Where did you find a 1950 Monte?

Old 01-03-2012, 08:53 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone, its 23 and windy here this morning, wind chill is around 14. Theres still a very light dusting of snow on the grass and cars. Nice and sunny here atleast. Got a few errands to run today and then the usual work tonight. Have a good day everyone.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:54 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all. I just got back from the dentist. I was expecting a cleaning and ended up with drilling and a filling... I have a formation later on today where a couple of my soldiers are getting promoted and a couple of others are getting awards. It should be a pretty good day overall.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by xxtheshockerxx
Hope u have a good say to space. Dont work too hard. I guess i had a little too much time on mu hands last night.

It is cold here but it isnt supposed to snow...thats good

LOL `Zach, I hope I have a good say 2 space also I will go look in2 my mirror & talk 2 it ~> or I'll just go out & talk to the sky ~> Thanks, I really, really needed a laugh!

I stole your Monte for a drive to the PicShop to play with it

It's a SpaceVersion ~> LOL~>p.s. I stole Taz's Pic from yesterday's `Blog ~> LOL
Yes, I'm a Web Thief ~> Sometimes, many times, I just have no control over my
Empty Space Brain/Mind 4-Real Sure

Attached Thumbnails Tuesday, January 3, 2012 &lt; Check In-zach-s.s..jpg  

Last edited by Space; 01-03-2012 at 09:03 AM.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:14 AM

Hi `Dave, it's great to see you online and I hope you had a great vacation...Stay warm...Happy Belated New Year 2012
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI `Keane, do you have a snow mobile or a sled ?
Wish you a great day & E.Z. work shift...I still get carded `if I try to get liquor or beer for the seniors...Even when I show them my I.D. they don't believe it...A police officer checked me one time when I made a purchase...I keep hoping I can get hair to grow on my face, instead of peach fuzz Did the young kids at your store get carded & get away with the booze ?
=========================================
Hi `Greg (Sgt Miller), It's great that you are taking care of your teeth..I've been lucky to not have any cavities, but I would dread hav'in a drill put in2 my mouth 4-Sure..I hope it wasn't to painful...It's great to read that the military promotes those that are deserving...Hope U & family had a great holidays...Great to see you online...Have a Super `Day
=======================================
Good Morning Lou (Taz),
Yes, I lost my previous pictures in my garage either when they were having problems with the garage or when I was updated my garage & my computer crashed...I don't have copies of my previous ones , but I 'm still searching..
I decided to create a 50's Monte Carlo powered 1950 Chevy I stole from the `web..
It's parked in my MCF Garage ~>

Wish you a SuperSuper `Day & a working heated seats
==========================================
Good Morning `Amy, yes Chicago is a COLD spot in the winter...Stay warm

Last edited by Space; 01-03-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:21 AM

Space, I'd be very interested in seeing a pic of your 1950 Monte. I've been looking all over for one here in St. Louis but none of the car dealers have them. So I'm thinking of contacting Ralph's Italian Motorsplace in Rome - good idea?

Old 01-03-2012, 09:26 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone

Old 01-03-2012, 09:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow, Busy blog, cant believe I am on the third page. Gotta go to back and get some $$ put in there and pay some bills. get caught back up after the vacation. Then I get the thrill of taking down the tree and all that stuff. WIfe went back to work this morning, so I get the priveledge. Fun stuff. Kid goes back to school tomorrow. Have a great MCF kinda day.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 < Check In