Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 < Check In

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 05:57 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' all. It's 42° with 89% humidity. We had afternoon showers yesterday but it's currently dry. More rain anticipated for this evening. The kid heads back to school today but the wife has one more day before her vacation draws to a close. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 01-03-2012, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by Space
Good Morning `Jay,
I hope your sister in law will be `Ok...Yes, it's seems to be cold everywhere in the USA & Canada...I feel for the homeless in these conditions 4-Sure...If any member's have extra blankets, please donate them to a organization in your area....
`Jay, wish you a great day & stay warm
thanks space, i hope its nothing serious. yea they say its gona be cold all week and then back in the 60s this weekend. which is good cause i have this weekend off lol.

Old 01-03-2012, 06:07 AM

...Hi Seattle `Mike, SuperSuper `Sig 4-Sure
Our weather is about the same I'm sitting here freezing
and I have my "Space Heater" @ full blast (yes they created Space Heaters) LOL..., but it's not heating the warehouse office to good...Wish you a Super Day ~> Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------

`Jay, wish you a fast work week & Super WeekEnd ~> EnJoy

Old 01-03-2012, 06:12 AM

Mornin guys. Home from work. It was 20 when I walked out to my car from work. It also snowed a little bit as well overnight. Not enough to stick though. I'm worn out. It was another slow night and they're saying it's gonna be like this all week. I think I'm gonna go to bed a little early tonight. Crapanola I'm tired.

Y'all have no idea how bad I wish I was in a position where I could trade the 01 in on that 06 SS. No way I could get enough from the 01 to do it though.

Old 01-03-2012, 06:48 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Morning all just getting ready to make the run to school to drop off my son. Not ready for the kids to go back already what a short vacation. Gonna be a long day.

Old 01-03-2012, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt

Y'all have no idea how bad I wish I was in a position where I could trade the 01 in on that 06 SS. No way I could get enough from the 01 to do it though.

Hi `Drew (Sarge),
Good things are worth saving & waiting for 4-Sure...I'm sure that if you want one bad enough that you will be able to get what you want....Don't give `up & keep working on your dreams + be thankful to have a job in 2days economy

I started a Monte Carlo Saving account to help me get another Monte Carlo, but it always seems to get put aside for other priorities in life...I am not going to give `up & I hope that you don't either..."MonteDreams are where we want to `go & work is how we get them to come true" Drew,I hope your dreams come true
==========================================
Good Morning `Lou, wish you a GOOD long day...How cold is it there ? Do you have SNOW ? Wish you a super Day

Old 01-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

Morning everyone. Space it was a crazy night in the blog last night

Old 01-03-2012, 08:02 AM

Good Morning `Zack,
Yes, & I still have not read all the posts , you made over 60 posts yesterday 4-Sure... Wow & Mike (JG) was a close 2nd to you....I think it's great to see this amount of activity on the MCF...I'm sure our sponsor's love it 2

I wish I could get on in the eve, but I can't while working in the warehouse, and can't log on until I go do my office work around 4-6 AM in the mornings...I prefer to work in the warehouse & dread the office, but I can log on while I confirm orders from vendors...

Thanks Zach & member's for all your posts & keeping our forum the best one on the `Web ~>4-Sure

Wish U a great day `Zach, is it cold & snowy where U R...
p.s....Like your Monte the way it is...Need license plate frame ~> Maybe

Last edited by Space; 01-03-2012 at 08:23 AM.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:11 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Morning everyone! It's cold here - but it will be short lived - going to be above freezing for the rest of the week.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Space it's 21* with a few flurries yesterday so the ground is white.
Been a rough day so far. My rear tire was low and the compressor was in the garage so it wouldn't start up so I put it in the basement and got it going, aired up the tire and then cracked the basement window when I shut it. I think I'm going back to bed for a while.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 < Check In