Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday January 10th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 09:01 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Space i dont think bunk beds will fit in my room might smack the celing fan

Old 01-10-2012, 09:09 AM

Morning, All. Another dreary start to the day here. More rain today / tonight / tomorrow. Should be looking nicer by Thur, though.

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
The more I think about it the more I think it might be best for me to get rid of the Monte now and start saving for a nicer one. Seems like there's always some other gremlin that pops up and I'm tired of putting what little extra money I have into it and the list of gremlins to fix a mile long and growing.
It's just a car. There are plenty of other Monte's out there looking for a good home. Maybe you'll be able to afford the Monte of your dreams when you return from deployment.

Originally Posted by Space
Space - Nice picture of Kim Jong-il! He was kinda of dorking looking guy on the best of days. Plus he was a loony...

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Morning all sad this morning LSU got there butt woped anybody got a coach. just poor coaching. Other than that Go Saints!!
I'm not a big AL fan, but I was hoping to see a good game. It was kind of dull. LSU just couldn't do anything on offense. One mistake after another. What a bummer of a finish to an otherwise fantastic season.

Old 01-10-2012, 10:02 AM

Off to work yippie lol

Old 01-10-2012, 10:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Morning Everyone!

Off to Physiology lab at 1 till 4.. what a drag.. then work at 5 till 9.. I will be back on here, of course, after work.

Tad! I voted for you. I love your Monte so much, it's gorgeous and you live in the Mitten with me.. How could I not? MOTY is such a cool thing!

Couldn't put on my 3rd Brakelight cover last night.. Too windy and cold. Everyone said it won't stick if it's too cold out, I guess. I got one that says Ashley Marie in cursive and I LOVE IT!

Hope everyone is having a great day! Be back laterr.

Old 01-10-2012, 10:34 AM

Very Nice cant wait to see it on

Old 01-10-2012, 10:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Thanks Mike! I can't either..

Old 01-10-2012, 10:54 AM

Lol i needa repaint mine im thinkin JG 757 on mine

Old 01-10-2012, 11:04 AM

I have a dreary outlook on today. Can I get a rewind or a redo. Today really sucks. I woke up at six this morning to nausea and stabbining pain in my back and groin. Kidney stones really suck. I am in lots of pain. I've had kidney stones a few times in the past. Susan is coming home to take care of the kids, get me some cranberry juice, and give me some of her pain meds that she didn't use after her surgery.

I hope you all have a better day than me. Mickey Mouse is going to have to look after himself today cause I'm not going in.

Old 01-10-2012, 11:05 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE . Getting a late start this morning.Got up at 5:30 am . Something woke me up. Walked around the condo looked outside nothing. Then went back to bed and got up at 8:15. Took a shower before logging on here. Took one look at my hair. Got dressed and went ot get a hair cut. Then back home to start the laundry . Then jumped back in the shower to get all the hair off. Feel better now that the hair is shorter. Not by biker standards. But good enough. Last time i had short hair was in 77. So i talked to Angie last night cause she text me about the Monte on pimp my ride. Well thats what they did to it all right. Thing was ugly as Hell. No one should do that to any car or truck. But I understand to each his own. But DAMN. Well time for my 1st cup of coffee. back in a min. Got more to say.

Old 01-10-2012, 11:10 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Ok. Since there is a time difference between myself and the east coast. I'm alway behind it seems. If I post at 10.08 am here it says its 12:05. So this must mean its all registered thur east coast connections. RIGHT?

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday January 10th 2012