Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Old 12-26-2011, 10:51 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc.
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

December 2011
Monte of the MonthWinner
2004 Monte Carlo SuperCharged S.S.

Member: The_Maniac Owner: Jason From: Mentor, Ohio

Congratulations `Jason
From your Monte Carlo Family & the World

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Old 12-27-2011, 01:10 AM
Smile Thanks Teacher`Todd 4 starting our Day & `Blog !

MCF Weather Report
12/27/11

How to read this mapSevere Weather Outlook <!-- weeklyplannermaplink -->National Forecast

Weather for Pensacola, FL

<TABLE style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 4px" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px" rowSpan=5><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 15px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; FONT-SIZE: 140%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-WEIGHT: bold" rowSpan=2>63°F | °C<TD style="BORDER-LEFT: rgb(216,216,216) 1px solid; WIDTH: 5px" rowSpan=5><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" colSpan=2 align=center>Mon<TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" colSpan=2 align=center>Tue<TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" colSpan=2 align=center>Wed<TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" colSpan=2 align=center>Thu<TR><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" rowSpan=3 colSpan=2><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" rowSpan=3 colSpan=2><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" rowSpan=3 colSpan=2><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" rowSpan=3 colSpan=2><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 15px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102)">Light Rain<TD><TD><TD><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 15px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102)">Wind: W at 18 mph<TD><TD><TD><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 15px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102); VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">Humidity: 88%<TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">67°<TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102); VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">56°<TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">63°<TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102); VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">38°<TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">58°<TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102); VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">36°<TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">63°<TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102); VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">43°</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Above Vacation weather for Member `Jerry from Indiana in Pensacola, Florida
A cold weather front moved in from the North the day he arrives..It's been in the high 80's this past week, but not now.
I hope he has a Super/fun/safe Time on his family vacation.

Hi EveryOne, I'm on my early morning night-shift break @ work.
Wish everyone a Super new Day in your `Life..
Don't 4 get to be good to yourself & others, &
help those in need `if you can.
EnJoy your `Journey of `Life.
What `if ?

Beauty is Power

DeSign & driven in `Space

What is it ?

It's wild beautiful &Fast, go ahead jump `in & take it 4 a ride

Last edited by Space; 12-27-2011 at 02:06 AM.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:33 AM

Thank you Teacher Todd for starting our daily blog.

Space I hope you are having a good night at work.

Rick should be leaving soon for his winter escape in Arizona.

I will check in later. As Space would say it is time to recharge.

Old 12-27-2011, 04:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

GOOD MORNING Gregg: Your right I am. Just wanted to say good morning before we left the house. Should be leaving here in one hr. Meeting my daughter and boy friend for Breakfast. Then on the road again. Can't wait to get on the rd again! Hope to be in In Emporia, Ks by 6 pm tonight. Good morning to all my MCF friends. I'll try and up date as we travel aross the country. Ok. gott rujn. Shower time and a quick coffee and were outta here. BYE all R & C

Old 12-27-2011, 04:38 AM

morning Mcfers happy travels, Rick.check I'm whenever you get there

Going into work early this morning since I didn't go in this weekend

Old 12-27-2011, 05:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Morning all!
Rick, stay SAFE on your trip across the country this week!
Todd, THANKS for starting the daily blog today and EVERY day! How's the new house treating you?
I got the week off UNPAID this week, cuz I changed jobs a month ago, and am still on probation thru a temp agency. But I can pull unemployment for this week, so it's not a total loss.
How 'bout Drew Brees breaking Dan Marino's 27 year record last night in the Saints/Falcons game! WOW! Seems to me Aaron Rogers has some competition in the MVP contest!
I'm headed to downtown Lansing to have lunch with LadyT today, to help make her day/week better. She's probably going to work only today and tomorrow.
Have a GREAT week people!

Old 12-27-2011, 05:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Mornin' all. Well the Holiday weekend is officialy over so it's back to the normal routine for a lot of people today. But, there is another Holiday this coming weekend so it will be a short work week this week and next. The temp is currently 39° with 93% humidity. Rain is in the forecast for the next 5 days. Jerry and Rick - be safe on the roads out there and enjoy! Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 12-27-2011, 08:00 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Morning all! Have a safe trip Rick!

Old 12-27-2011, 08:23 AM

morning all. another day at work. continuing to re-label the whole store. hope everyone has a good day and those of you that are traveling be safe out there.

Old 12-27-2011, 08:35 AM

Good New Day Morning EveryOne,
- Gregg, you sure have been active on the forum this morning. Wish you a great recharge & day.
---------------------------------------------------------
- Rick, wish you a safe/fun trip 2 paradise
----------------------------------------------------------
- Dustin, great to read you had the weekend `off & that
you have a job 2 go 2....Wish U a fast/easy work day & fun eve.
----------------------------------------------------------
- Hi Mod `Wayne, it's great to see you online & posting on
the blog...It also great that you got a week `off + still some $'s coming in before you return to work...Wish you, Lady T & member's a SuperSuper New Year...Look forward to your future posts & help...Wish you the best.
-----------------------------------------------------
- Good Morning `Amy, wish you a SuperSuper Monte Carlo kind of day ~> EnJoy
-------------------------------------------------------
- Good Morning `Jay, it's great to see you posting on the `Blog & that you are busy at work, but still have time to
visit your Monte Carlo Family...Wish you a SuperSuper Day & SuperSuper New year 2012.
=====================
I'm still @ work, but should be finished soon.
Wish everyone a Great Day...Do your best to extract the best from it....Peace/Out from `Space

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, December 27, 2011