Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 06:31 AM

Mornin guys. Home from work now. Day shift left us way behind. After lunch we finally decided just to put everyone where they're best at and start cranking them out. My best spot is Final, and nobody tried to argue and say it was their best spot. I'm just glad it's over. We gotta go in a little early tonight as Dan (the plant superintended, aka head boss at the plant) wants to meet with us. Not sure what it's about; we'll see. Time for me to get some food and a beer or two though.

Old 04-03-2012, 06:32 AM

<TABLE id=post442826 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center itxtNodeId="374" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="375" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="378" itxtHarvested="0"><TD class=thead itxtNodeId="379" itxtHarvested="0">Yesterday, 02:41 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->

</TD></TR><TR itxtNodeId="377" itxtHarvested="0"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2 itxtNodeId="393" itxtHarvested="0"><!-- user info --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" itxtNodeId="394" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="395" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="396" itxtHarvested="0"><TD class=alt2 itxtNodeId="400" itxtHarvested="0"></TD><TD noWrap itxtNodeId="399" itxtHarvested="0">03JGMonte <SCRIPT type=text/javascript itxtBad="1" itxtNodeId="408"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_442826", true); </SCRIPT>

Monte Of The Month - March 2010
2004 Pontiac GTO

</TD><TD width="100%" itxtNodeId="398" itxtHarvested="0"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap itxtNodeId="397" itxtHarvested="0">Join Date: Oct 2009

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR itxtNodeId="376" itxtHarvested="0"><TD id=td_post_442826 class=alt1 itxtNodeId="426" itxtHarvested="0"><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000; COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1 itxtNodeId="430"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Whats up Everyone? Well i bought a Corvette Convertable to fix up & sell its pretty nice white with red leather, ill post pics when i go pick it up

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

`Mike, you sure find some Super Rides 4-Sure

Look 4ward on seeing some pic's & reading all about it.
Has it been abused, or is it in decent shape ?
Auto or Stick ?
Let us know all about `it.
Good Luck in getting it in showroom condition.
Maybe a member will be interested in it ?
<STYLE type=text/css media=screen> .cg-listingDetail-mainPictureWrap a:hover{cursor:pointer; text-decoration:none;} #fullSizeOverlayBtn{z-index:10001; position:absolute; padding:5px 10px; top:50%; left:50%; width:100px; margin-left:-55px; background-color:#333; color:#fff; opacity:0.7;} #fancybox-left-ico {left: 20px;} #fancybox-right-ico {right: 20px; left: auto;} </STYLE>

================================================== =====
Good Morning Sarge `Drew,
Wish you a good dinner, beverages & rest.
Maybe `Dan is going to give you a promotion 2night at the meeting ?
Good Luck 4-Sure
================================================== ======
Good Morning Seattle `Mike,
I don't eat to many sweets, but those donut's look good this morning.
I need to go shopping 4 Food.
Wish you a great Day on the West Coast.
EnJoy your `Journey.

Last edited by Space; 04-03-2012 at 06:42 AM.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Devin, Thank You for the wishes!
We had a snake in our warehouse last eve, & I was going to
capture him & send him 2 U

Instead, I renamed your Monte ^^Black `Snake S.S.^^

Hey space!! Id love another snake, but im running out of room in my 1 bedroom apt!
Nice new name! i actually like it!!!
Picture looks awesome, might use that as my signature if you dont mind!
Hope your day goes a little more snake free today

Old 04-03-2012, 07:31 AM

Hi `Devin,
The snake was just a little one, but several of the workers freaked `out when they seen it...We just got a stick & let it go outside....Happy that you liked the picture of your SuperSuperSnake S.S. 4-Sure...It's yours...EnJoy....We have many talented Photo Shop member's that could do a much better job on a `sig pic...I just have a really old Corel Program that I enjoy playing with...
I hope someday to take a class on Photo Chop'in
My wish/dream list grows larger everyday...

Wish you & member's a Super `Day 4-Sure..
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 04-03-2012, 08:04 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Fixed that date for ya

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!

Old 04-03-2012, 08:10 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

Happy Birthday Brian!

I'm so confused as to who's the person to post these things, seems like there's 2-3 people that usually do it

I've got class late today then getting up tomorrow and off to the junkyard, pm me if anyone needs stuff!

Old 04-03-2012, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by trewyn15
Happy Birthday Brian!

I'm so confused as to who's the person to post these things, seems like there's 2-3 people that usually do it

I've got class late today then getting up tomorrow and off to the junkyard, pm me if anyone needs stuff!

Hi `Mitch, any member can post the Blog `if they know how to copy & paste & change the date.
Teacher Todd, Mike(JG), & Keane have been the most active, but several member's have posted our `Blog...

It should not be started until after Midnight ET.
========================================
Mitch, I wish I could go to the junkyard with you 4-Sure...
I love junkyards & can spend a lot of time just exploring all the vehicles...We don't have many around me , but I think it would be a Blast...Let us know what you find
Hope you have a interesting class 2day...I'd rather be in class then working 4-Sure...(Correction ~> a good class) LOL
Peace/Happiness from `Space

Old 04-03-2012, 08:20 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

Hi `Mitch, any member can post the Blog `if they know how to copy & paste & change the date.
Teacher Todd, Mike(JG), & Keane have been the most active, but several member's have posted our `Blog...

It sound not be started until after Midnight ET.
========================================
Mitch, I wish I could go to the junkyard with you 4-Sure...
I love junkyard & can spend a lot of time just exploring all the vehicles...We don't have many around me , but I think it would be a Blast...Let us know what you find
Hope you have a interesting class 2day...I'd rather be in class then working 4-Sure...(Correction ~> a good class) LOL
Peace/Happiness from `Space
Thanks Space, if I see a UFO I'll be sure to grab you some parts tomorrow

I would much rather be working than being in these classes today, I have a final at 7 tonight, open book, open note, open computer... what's the point of that? lol

Have a good one!

Old 04-03-2012, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by trewyn15
Thanks Space, if I see a UFO I'll be sure to grab you some parts tomorrow

I would much rather be working than being in these classes today, I have a final at 7 tonight, open book, open note, open computer... what's the point of that? lol

Have a good one!

Well young grasshopper, it's to prove that you know how to open a book, a note & a computer...& then be able to find the answers LOL...
p.s. I can't imagine life without a computer & the net.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
p.s.s. I know that the space center has a UFO type junkyard, but they won't let me go there I love tearing things apart, but I always have a difficult time try'in 2 put things back 2gether...Hopefully, I will continue to learn...LOL
Peace/Out

Old 04-03-2012, 08:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

any member can post the Blog `if they know how to copy & paste & change the date.
Some members can't get that part right though

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, April 3, 2012