Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, April 23rd 2013

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 11:09 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Godd Afternoon everyone. Lunch time at the office. Missing the Deuce garage seams empty

Have a great day!

Old 04-23-2013, 11:21 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning . Busy day at the Rick house this morning. On the phone with friends from Michigan , Friends here in Arizona, and on the west coast also. Plus texting others about our weekend plans. Going to Laughlin , Nv for Bike Run. Meeting up with some old ridin buddies. Now this is going to be fun weekend. The guys that are coming are on the wild side . So if history repeats its self were in for some ???? . Thats all I can say on here ! DAVE your Monte Carlo looks GREAT. He did a nice job . Now we need interior pictures also. When you get a min or 3. Going to be another HOT one today. 94 on Monday here around the same today. Laughlin is going to be in the low 100's this weekend. Hope there's NO trouble this time. Beer & heat don't mix real well with some of the brothers . Having pc problems this morning also. If its not one things its another. Can't wait to get hom with my desk top and the BIGGER screen pc ! Ok got to make another call. Hope you have a great day.

Old 04-23-2013, 02:22 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Well, I've been trying to get next week off as its my spring break from college. Put in for it a few months back. Not only am I not getting my time off, I have to work over night all week to cover someone elses vacation.

Old 04-23-2013, 02:32 PM

1 Year Member

Well the temps are shooting up out here 88. Jr's car # ! Had to turn on the A/C . Today's high of 94 . But its a dry heat. Guess were meeting some friends for lunch & then going to see the New Tom Cruz movie. Hope its as good as it looks on TV. Everyone talking about there Monte's on here.Makes me home sick for mine . Can't wait to get home and pull the cover off if her. Then wash her if she needs it or not. Then go for a long cruise some where. Love my car. I seen a 04 for sale at a dealer and its was RED! Damn Wish I would have brought her with me instead of the Cobalt . Only a week left out here. and at the same time. Going back is going to be fun and we need to get back. But leaving here is sad cause we both like it out here. So as long as its warm! It will be easy to make the transfer. Ok thanks for letting me rant for a while

Old 04-23-2013, 02:41 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Jut got back from Home Depot and sams club...
Bought lizzy a new catch all for the back patio...
and some rubber rock ground cover for her flower garden..

Rinsed out the gutters and put all new gutter guards to kep the leaves and whirly gigs out!..

Its currently 70 degrees out ...but, The clouds are rolling fast probably gonna rain here shortly...

Naturally after rinseing the gutters out etc.. kinda muddy and wet...lol
Gotta shower and change...
As long as the weather holds out...
I plan on getting some picks of the awesome job he did on the interior and post them...

Have a great afternoon EV1!
Thanks for the Compliment Rick!

Old 04-23-2013, 03:03 PM

Afternoon everyone!

Just went through some morning classes at school. Good old Physics. It's been sunny for days here (washed the Monte on Saturday), but overcast skies are moving in. Prepping more and more for summer shows. The Monte just ticked over 69,000 yesterday. I have new steering wheel controls ready to be installed, a little touch up paint ordered for those very minor spots, and I literally just got my National Monte Carlo Owners Association form in the mail. I am now member #17525!!! Can't wait for the nationals this summer!

Old 04-23-2013, 05:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by chevyfan1251992
I literally just got my National Monte Carlo Owners Association form in the mail. I am now member #17525!!! Can't wait for the nationals this summer!
Nice, I'll be there so we'll see you there in a few months!

Old 04-23-2013, 06:52 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good evening all!

Old 04-23-2013, 09:08 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening Amy. Evening all!

Been a lot of things going on at home here the last couple days. Got the leaky oil pan gasket fixed for free. Then needed a wheel alignment too.

Old 04-23-2013, 09:30 PM

1 Year Member

Good evening Just got back from the Movies. Went to see Obivion not bad I'd give it a 6. Got out as it was getting dark out .. Time to turn off the A/C and roll the windows down. Dave The Monte looks COOL . The New avator LOOKS fantastic .I think I;m just going to lick back the rest of the night. Everyone have a greay Evening

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, April 23rd 2013