Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, 2/24/2015 >>Check In Here<

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 02:25 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking >On the Road again<

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning all, indeed beach bum mike, space always seems to have an answer for everything.

LoL `Keane, I don't know 'if Space has an answer for everything, but I sure know that he has always had a lot of questions. He has always been curious about life & everything about it. He does rely on Mr. Google & also the wisdoms of seniors that are in his life. He is the most helpful person I have ever known & I'm thankful that he's in my life & is my best 'friend.

Originally Posted by GTHSS
Nice Buick Keane!

Yes 'Tommy, it's a photo shop Chevy Impala 2 door (I like it).
=====================================
* I just got an email from Grandpa `Space & I will be leaving early 2morrow morning to go back to Miami to meet with him & the owner of the company. He's flying in on the Company Corporate jet. He didn't have any updates on Space in his email. Sometimes, no news is good news.. I'm going out later to get a new cellphone & hopefully keep in better contact. I don't know 'if I will be staying in Miami or returning to the Space=coast warehouses ? (The mysteries & unknowns in my 'life)

When someone ask me where I live (?) I just answer >"Where I'm at" >

I hope everyone keeps the MCF active & fun. Catch 'all on my return. Oh, is it party time yet ?

Peace/Out from Bum'Mike
--------------------------------------------------
Below song dedicated to Grandpa 'Space (one of his fav tunes) & 2 member `Ken.

I will be on Florida Interstate 95 Race Track soon (lol)

Old 02-24-2015, 02:43 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by GTHSS
Nice Buick Keane!
Thanks

Old 02-24-2015, 02:56 PM
Talking >Your Turn<

self–absorbed
adjective self–ab·sorbed \-əb-ˈsrbd, -ˈzrbd\
: only caring about and interested in yourself

Old 02-24-2015, 03:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space is a very helpful person with lots of advice, i look forward to any updates you get on space Mike, enjoy your travels.

Old 02-24-2015, 04:29 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Evening everyone. Here's something that Space made a while back.

Bringing in the Monte for emissions test tomorrow morning. Also gonna have a little chat with the dealership about my on-going Passlock issue again. I've just about had it with this car and it's never ending passlock problems. Constant problems since 2010.

If it wasn't for the fact it's a Dale Jr edition, I would've gotten rid of it a long time ago.

Attached Thumbnails Tuesday, 2/24/2015 &gt;&gt;Check In Here&lt;-i-want-all.jpg  
Old 02-24-2015, 08:08 PM
Cool

Originally Posted by Taz
Evening everyone. Here's something that Space made a while back.

Bringing in the Monte for emissions test tomorrow morning. Also gonna have a little chat with the dealership about my on-going Passlock issue again. I've just about had it with this car and it's never ending passlock problems. Constant problems since 2010.

If it wasn't for the fact it's a Dale Jr edition, I would've gotten rid of it a long time ago.

LoL Moderator Taz >'Lou,
Yes, I remember when `Space made that or posted it just for YOU >

* Sorry 2 read 'bout all the problems with your Monte or the dealership that is attempting to repair it. I hope that they can resolve your issues with it 4>Sure!

Also, I hope that you get to the doctors to check on your leg.
What's happening on the MCF with your leg problems, Spaces & Mod David's issues. I didn't know that a blot clot in a leg could cause a stroke or put a person into a coma. Space now has a team of different doctors for his issues
I pray that they can fix him & repair the damages that he has endured. I wouldn't wait for your leg problems to heal themselves... Keep your Monte Carlo Family informed 'OK.
Good Luck to you & your Monte Carlo.
-----------------------------------------
My travel plans keep changing & I have to wait until a part comes in @ the warehouse so that I can take it with me to Miami. They are trying to get a time that the truck will arrive with it now.

*Mod David, I hope that you are feeling better ? I agree with your advice to Mod Taz (I'm not a doctor, but I play one on the MCF) LOL

I hope that everyone is having a great 'eve & enjoying their life. Thanks for checking in & keeping your forum & Blog active.

Until next time > Be Happy 2 `be & keep being the driver of your life 2 get to where U want to `be....(I want 2 `be out partying, but work is getting in the way >

Peace/Out

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-24-2015 at 08:10 PM.