Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: TUESDAY, 10/28/2014 > Check In <> Thanks <

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 01:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Keane, can you build a carport type of roof `off one of your outer buildings @ home ?

Below is what Admin `Mike put up for his Monte...I don't know how expensive it was, but I'm sure that he would share with you on the cost & how difficult it is to install (?)

Does your Motor Home have a awning 2 park your Monte under (?) I'm outa idea's (lol) for now...I need a fast recharge (my company reports are driving me crazier then I normally am (lol) > Is that possible > Good Luck 4-Sure

Thats pretty cool, I need one of those. It looks like the Monte is wearing a Haz-Mat suit! I bet it protects well though.

Its been a pretty good day at work. We finally had a major breakthrough on a cost savings project at work. There are a lot of happy (and relieved) people here today.

Old 10-28-2014, 02:56 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by GTHSS
Thats pretty cool, I need one of those. It looks like the Monte is wearing a Haz-Mat suit! I bet it protects well though.

Its been a pretty good day at work. We finally had a major breakthrough on a cost savings project at work. There are a lot of happy (and relieved) people here today.

Hi `Tommy,
Admin `Mike is really detailed & accomplished in all of his builds on his projects & on his Monte Carlo I think it's the next best thing to the cost of a garage. A decent garage can get expensive, but so is a replacement of a vehicle from weather damage
LOL > Yes a Haz-Mat Suite for a Monte Carlo (lol)...Maybe that's a good business investment project (lol)

Great to read that you had a good day @ work. I know that I'm happy that the price of fuel is going down & that will help our companies cost. It's been a difficult day for me being stuck inside like a prisoner I prefer to be outside & active & not sitting @ a desk all day , but I'm happy/thankful that I can take breaks & get on the web & MCF

Wish you & member's a great evening with food/drink/family/friends & some relaxing times.

Don't 4-get to EnJoy your Present 4-Sure...
Just `be happy 2 `be > Some/many didn't get another day to live/love & pursue their happiness... If you are reading this "You did" > EnJoy your `NOW > WoW> Is it party time yet ? >

Old 10-28-2014, 03:13 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member

I would like to have one of those covers myself. I thought about a metal car port by my wife doesn't like them.

Old 10-28-2014, 03:36 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking >Oh `O > We got 2 watch what we say & post 4-Sure< LOL

Originally Posted by GTHSS
I would like to have one of those covers myself. I thought about a metal car port by my wife doesn't like them.

LoL, I understand `Tommy

I don't even get three strikes I'm out with just one strike > Life with a partner is compromise...Maybe you could paint the metal a wood tone color > LOL >'

`Tommy, wish you good luck on getting protection for your Monte > LOL

Old 10-28-2014, 06:09 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Really don't have the space to setup one of those car port things lol, and i'm not sure how my parents would feel about drilling into the driveway to anchor it, the camper does have an awning but its actually rather short and would only cover part of the car. It'll just have to stay in the open until the day comes where i have a garage.

Old 10-28-2014, 08:35 PM

Finally I'm home from work. Picking up M5 from shop tomorrow, gonna drive it for a few more weeks before havin to slap winter tires on it, I'm not one to store a car over a winter, I love cars but after all they're machines built to withstand all seasons beating, if I slip and smack another car or wall... Well that's what I'm paying insurance for, hope the winter storers enjoy winter, In chicago winter lasts 8 damn months.... Not gonna pay 8 months of payment on something I can't drive I don't know how u guys do it but it drives me nuts not to be able to enjoy my hard earned money.

Old 10-28-2014, 08:41 PM

Oh yea today is my 8th anniversary with my wife, I got her a 3 caret diamond (costed me an arm & a leg, 2 arms actually) to replace her 3/4 caret diamond on her engagement ring which she enjoys to wear often, and like all men in relationships on anniversaries I got absolutely nothing lol.

Oh wait I got a card from her... Yayee I was especting lobster dinner instead I had to go buy Wendy's cause she didn't cook today, JUST GREAT!!!

Last edited by Habbibie; 10-28-2014 at 08:43 PM.