Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

traveling?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Photobucket
Default traveling?

A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day. The Russian said, "We were the first in space!"
The American said, "We were the first on the moon!"
The Blonde said, "So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!"
The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads. "You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!" said the Russian.
To which the Blonde replied, "We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!"

Old 05-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Default RE: traveling?

ORIGINAL: scc24540

A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day. The Russian said, "We were the first in space!"
The American said, "We were the first on the moon!"
The Blonde said, "So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!"
The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads. "You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!" said the Russian.
To which the Blonde replied, "We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!"
LMAO!!!

Old 05-03-2007, 09:27 PM

A blonde walks into a local Best Buy to purchase a TV.
A salesman looks at her & says, "Sorry miss, we don't sell TV's to blondes." So she leaves the store.
She comes back the next day in a brown wig & glasses & the same salesman says, "Sorry miss we don't sell TV's to blondes."
Confused & frustrated she storms out of the store. This time she is determined to 'outsmart' the salesman. So the next day she come back, this time in a brown wig, sunglasses, a hat & a fake mustache. The salesman looks at her & says, "Sorry miss we don't sell TVs to blondes." Infuriated she rips off the hat, wig, glasses & fake mustache & screams, "How the hell did you know I was a blonde with all this stuff I had on."
He replied, "Because you've been looking at microwaves."

Old 05-03-2007, 10:55 PM
Photobucket

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! ok ok my turn

3 blondes are stranded on an island. well they stumble upon a magic lamp and out pops the genie, well the blonde says "i wish i was smart enough to get off this island and go home" the genie says "granted" turns her into a brunette and she flags down the first ship and gets home. well the 2nd blonde says "i wanna be smarter then her so i can go home" the genie says "granted" turns her into a redhead and she builds a raft and floats home. well the 3rd blonde says "i wanna be smarter then all of the others so i can get home" the genie says "granted" and turns her into a man, she walks across the bridge and goes home

HAHAHAHAHA

Old 05-03-2007, 11:27 PM

ORIGINAL: c6g2

A blonde walks into a local Best Buy to purchase a TV.
A salesman looks at her & says, "Sorry miss, we don't sell TV's to blondes." So she leaves the store.
She comes back the next day in a brown wig & glasses & the same salesman says, "Sorry miss we don't sell TV's to blondes."
Confused & frustrated she storms out of the store. This time she is determined to 'outsmart' the salesman. So the next day she come back, this time in a brown wig, sunglasses, a hat & a fake mustache. The salesman looks at her & says, "Sorry miss we don't sell TVs to blondes." Infuriated she rips off the hat, wig, glasses & fake mustache & screams, "How the hell did you know I was a blonde with all this stuff I had on."
He replied, "Because you've been looking at microwaves."
[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=massbounce.gif][sm=massbounce.gif][sm=massbounce.gif][sm=massbounce.gif][sm=massbounce.gif][sm=massbounce.gif]

Old 05-04-2007, 01:02 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

LMAO!! GOOD ONE !!

Old 05-04-2007, 05:11 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: scc24540

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! ok ok my turn

3 blondes are stranded on an island. well they stumble upon a magic lamp and out pops the genie, well the blonde says "i wish i was smart enough to get off this island and go home" the genie says "granted" turns her into a brunette and she flags down the first ship and gets home. well the 2nd blonde says "i wanna be smarter then her so i can go home" the genie says "granted" turns her into a redhead and she builds a raft and floats home. well the 3rd blonde says "i wanna be smarter then all of the others so i can get home" the genie says "granted" and turns her into a man, she walks across the bridge and goes home

HAHAHAHAHA

[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]