Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Toys: Large pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 04:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member
Default Toys: Large pics

Thought I would take some pics while my dads chevelle was in the driveway.
This is his 1969 chevelle malibu. 400ci SBC TH350 tranny

video:
http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/b...t=100_0074.flv

1969 Chevelle SS chassis. Air ride suspension, 12 bolt rear, 4 wheel disc brakes. 396 BBC and M21 4 speed tranny to be stuffed in. Body is in our shop awaiting body work.

1938 Plymouth Coupe Chassis. Air ride suspension, cadillac eldorado rear axel/brakes. 360 Mopar engine, auto tranny. Body, at our shop awaiting further body work.

Old 09-20-2008, 06:18 PM
Default RE: Toys: Large pics

[align=center]WoW`Matt WoW[/align][align=center]It took my old slow dial `up connection 4-ever to view your post, but[/align][align=center]it was sure worth the wait.[/align][align=center]I didn`t know your dad had such a SuperAweSomeBaddAzz 69 Chevelle.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The car is Freak`in BEAUTIFUL - 4-$ure!!!![/align][align=center]You are really a lucky son, to have a father that is into cars, and[/align][align=center]especially a SUPER/SUPER `ride like his `69.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I ENVY YOU 4-$-Double-Sure : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks lots 4 $haring...I was just check`in onthe MCF B-4 I left 4 [/align][align=center]work...[X(], but I`m glad I did.[/align][align=center]Sure hope that your father lets you drive `it : ) WoW [8D]
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/ECB65AD41C314E328CE457848171BF27.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 09-20-2008, 06:37 PM

5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: KidSpace

[align=center][/align][align=center]Sure hope that your father lets you drive `it : ) WoW [8D]
[/align]
Hahaha, yeah right I wish. lol. I would love to drive it but that wont ever happen. I really hope tho that with all the work I will be doing on the SS and the plymouth that I at least get to drive one of them. I dont know if I would want to drive the SS tho because of the $$$$$ that the drivetrain is worth. Original 396 out of a 69 SS and original muncie 4 spd. I wouldnt want to break it. I would drive the plymouth tho, even tho its a mopar. They have to get done first tho. If I ever remember to bring the camera to the shop, I will snap some pics of the 69 SS body and drivetrain and the plymouth body. Both bodies are still really rough. Ill snap some pics of the 55 f100 if it ever leaves the garage long enough to photograph. I think you will like that one Space. 460 OMC King Cobra big block, air ride suspension and hydrolic tilt front end. Maybe Ill go over tomorrow.

Thanks for the compliments. I told my dad why I was snapping the pictures so I will be sure to relay the message.

Old 09-20-2008, 08:54 PM

That Malibu is bad *** man.

Old 09-20-2008, 09:05 PM

Awesome Pictures! Thanks for posting! [sm=loveeyes.gif] dayumm that's a BEAutifulllll Chevelle.

Old 09-20-2008, 09:31 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

That’s my favorite year for the Chevelle! Awesome pics [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 09-21-2008, 04:26 AM

[align=center][align=center]

[/align][/align][align=center]The first thing I did when I got off work this morning[/align][align=center]was check on the 69 Chevrolet Chevelle : )[/align][align=center]The design of the Chevelle is amazing, and still looks[/align][align=center]modern for close to 4 decades old.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]They sure have increased in value $$$over the years.[/align][align=center]69 was a great year for Muscle Cars.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My grandfather had a 69 Camaro SS/RS Conv, that he[/align][align=center]said that he really misses. It was a 350, and he put in a Turbo 400[/align][align=center]with Hurst Shifter. (He loves your father`s[/align][align=center]69, and really enjoyed your posted thread/pics)[/align][align=center]He also likes your 5th Gen a lot, and likes what [/align][align=center]you have done to it.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I wonder `if your father would let me test drive it : ) ?[/align][align=center]Honestly, I would be afraid to drive `it in fear that I could not[/align][align=center]drive it slow 4-Sure : ) Can I come `up there, & live in your[/align][align=center]garage. I will work 4 food : ) I have a sleep`in bag : )[/align][align=center]LOL[/align][align=center]Matt, your sure have a auto playground of some great automobiles[/align][align=center]on your family estate,[/align][align=center]and some great auto projects to work on. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I think I now understand how you inherited your enthusiasm, & knowledge[/align][align=center]of auto`s from your father.[/align][align=center]I think your chosen profession will provide you with some awesome[/align][align=center]auto toys : ) I know that you start school soon, and that you will be giving[/align][align=center]up to get to your dreams. I wish you the best.[/align][align=center]Check out the Yenko Chevlle below for $325K WoW Wee : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

1969 Chevrolet Chevelle
[/align]D Decked out in Hugger Orange only available on SS cars in 69. With the 72 72 on the original chassis tag as your guarantee that this is a TRUE SS an... more...
[/align]$59,900
[/align]Location:
Mentor, OH

[/align][/align]
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle

[/align]D This beautifully restored Chevelle SS396 is finished in Code Correct Monaco Orange with Parchment vinyl interior and matching vinyl roof. Features inc... more...
[/align]$28,900
[/align]Location:
St. Louis, MO

[/align][/align]
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle

[/align]D 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Yenko Tribute... more...
[/align]$29,995
[/align]Location:
Dublin, CA

[/align][/align]
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle
D Exceptional '69 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Hardtop finished in Silver over Black Vinyl Interior, Powered by its 402 V8, 4 Speed Manual Transmission, Po... more...
[/align]$21,900
[/align]Location:
Pleasanton, CA

[/align][/align]
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle

[/align]D 1969 CHEVELLE COMPLETELY RESTORED.IT WAS A SMALL BLOCK,NOW IS A SS 396 425 HP.ALL NEW INNER FENDERS,NEW OUTSIDE FENDERS,NEW DOORS,NEW HEAD LINER,NEW S... more...
[/align]$29,500
[/align]Location:
Miami, FL

[/align][/align]
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle

[/align]D 1969-Chevy Chevelle 2dr HT, new paint on good body, 64,xxx miles, nice int, v8, auto, ps, pb, fact a/c car, dual exh, rallys, runs and drives good. $1... more...
[/align]$14,850
[/align]Location:
Staunton, IL

[/align][/align]
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle

[/align]D 427 BIG BLOCK L-72 ENGINE CORRECT COUNTER EXCHANGE BLOCK IN CONJUNCTION WITH ORIGINAL WARRANTY DEEP GROOVE PULLEYS BOXED TRAILING ARMS RADIO DELETE BU... more...
[/align]$60,000
[/align]Location:
Charlotte, NC

[/align][/align]
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle

[/align]D HERE IS AN EYE CATCHING MUSCLECAR FOR YOU! 1969 CHEVELLE SS 396 IN BRIGHT DAYTONA YELLOW. THE PAINT AND BODY ARE IN GREAT CONDITION ON THIS SOUTHERN... more...
[/align]$29,995
[/align]Location:
Charlotte, NC

[/align][/align]
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle

[/align]D Looking for a great looking but affordable muscle car? This 1969 Chevy Malibu/Chevelle has both the looks and the power to please any muscle car perso... more...
[/align]$17,595
[/align]Location:
Charlotte, NC

[/align][/align]
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle

[/align]D A 1969 Chevelle Pro Street 454 800HP with 2 Holley 750 carbs! Has 5 point safety harness roll cage and a front line lock brake system!! Fresh shaved d... more...
[/align]$29,995
[/align]Location:
Charlotte, NC

[/align][/align]
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle

[/align]D Yenko Tribute, beautiful Porsche red paint, black vinyl interior, white Yenko striping, built 468 ci engine, Demon 4bbl, Edelbrock Torker aluminum int... more...
[/align]$29,900
[/align]Location:
Clarkston, MI

[/align][/align]
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle
CHEVELLE: 1969 Yenko, garnet red, 4-speed, build sheet, Vince Emme certification, one of 99, $325,000. 630-377-1222, IL; www.nickeychicago.net... more...
[/align]$325,000
[/align]Location:
Wayne, IL

[/align][/align]
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle
CHEVELLE: 1969 SS 396, 375, L78, 4-speed, 3:55, black buckets, console, original driveline, restored, documented, garnet red, black vinyl top, $78,500... more...
[/align]$78,500
[/align]Location:
Canfield, OH

[/align][/align]
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle
CHEVELLE: 1969 pro-street, 650 hp, rotisserie restoration, blue/black interior, automatic, $59,900. 248-941-1689, MI; www.sportiqueauto.com... more...
[/align]$59,900
[/align]Location:
Washington, MI

[/align][/align]

[align=center]
Viewing Ads 1 - 15 of 54 - Next 15
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [/align][/align][align=center]Source below[/align][align=center]http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/...lle/?year=1969[/align][/align]

Old 09-21-2008, 07:01 AM

5 Year Member

Well Space, it just might be your lucky day.Thechevelle just happens to be for sale.Once the other projects are done, we will have more cars than places to park them.Maybe you and your grandfather could come up and take a test drive.That car would look great cruising the streets ofFlorida. lol.Also, my father will be looking for employees here next spring to help him with the grass cutting/property maintenance.His bosslets himhire 2 employees every summer and he already has1. There is an open space to fill and finding kids in peters township to domanual labor is difficult.So if you do run away to PA, then there is work for you here.

Old 09-21-2008, 07:22 AM

[align=center]WoW `Matt, your offer is tempting.[/align][align=center]I have a super work `resume with 15 years of work experience : )[/align][align=center]I started work`in with my grandfather when I was five years old.[/align][align=center]I was his go-fer...Go 4 this, and Go 4 that : ),[/align][align=center]and still did my home school assignments.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]"Giving `Up 2 Get 4 Sure"[/align][align=center]I am not afraid of work`in hard, and like manual labor.[/align][align=center]My g/father was firm, but fair, and he taught me a good[/align][align=center]work ethic, &to always do my best.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I only wish that my g/father, & I could cruise `up & test drive[/align][align=center]your father`s SuperAweSome 69 Black 1969 Chevelle : )[/align][align=center]"2 dare 2 `dream" 4-Sure : )[/align][align=center]Your father`s Chevelle is just to nice for a dailey driver. I hope[/align][align=center]in my future that I can do what your father, and you are doing.[/align][align=center]Having a Project car + a dailey driver + the super building you have to work on your rides: ) That would be [/align][align=center]SuperSuperSweet.[/align][align=center]Can you post what your father is selling his 69 Chevelle for ? $$[/align][align=center]Maybe I will win the Florida Lotto, my boss always buys[/align][align=center]me a ticket. If I won, I would be there...4-$ure : )[/align][align=center]Thanks again for posting/sharing.[/align][align=center]We really EnJoyed.[/align][align=center]I must now get back 2 my dreams : )[/align][align=center][/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/5D6AD545776A4068AD42CD05E0D9F45B.gif[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Toys: Large pics