Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

TMS bound - link to pics added

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Default RE: TMS bound - link to PICS added

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: rj

Cool pics Becky. Thanks for sharing with us.

I caught a few minutes of the race last night but that was it. I didnt see you waving to the camera? I thenwent back to my **** site : )[]

Also, wheres the booby pics you talked about? Ok, I`ll wait : )
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]*Above post edited (Thanks RJ 4 the laughs: )[/align]

[hr]

[align=center]Hi Becky,[/align][align=center]Thanks for taking the time to share/post your pictures, we all[/align][align=center]enjoyed. You took some great shots.[/align][align=center]I was hoping that little `E would have done better[/align][align=center](Maybe next season)[/align][align=center]I hope you post a review of the race, & what you thought of it.[/align][align=center]Glad you had a safe trip! How did your awesome SS run ?[/align][align=center]Thanks again from the BeachBums & `Space[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Becky`s Monte/Little E/and Carl Flips 4 `Becky

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/FB2C37E258984FFDB8BF0AE754F6C913.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 11-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

Best I could tell (no scanner but I'm getting one before the next race), he ran out of gas about turn 3, limped in, stalled it, they had to push him, went from 2nd to 20th.
When everyone was pitting I keep looking for Jr to pit. Then started watching his pit crew and they weren't moving, I realized he was going for it. Don't know who's call that was (no scanner , dang it), but it was the wrong one.

RJ, those are on my friends laptop. I don't take that kindof pics. When we got back to camp, there was a couple on top of their camper in the next row over, doing the wild thing. Everyone was standing around watching, LOL, you couldn't see anything, but you knew what they were doing. When they got done, everyone started cheering and clapping. Not my cup of tea, but it was funny. BUSTED, LOL

Old 11-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

Space, the race was ok, not the most exciting, probably because Jr wasn't doing so well. Not much passing except for Carl lapping everyone. But it was still good - Kyle didn't win, hehe.

We got there about 8:30 (central time), left about 9:30 and was home by about 11:15. The Monte ran great. My son drove. I was going to drive up and let him drive back because I can't see worth a flip at night, but he wanted to drive so I went ahead and let him. And yes, he behaved, he knew the consequences We stopped at a gas station close to the track for a "pit stop" and to call my friends that were already there. They were holding us a parking spot close to camp, so they had to guide us there. He had the windows down and the sun roof open when these guys walked by and told HIM thatHE had a "tight" car.Him being a Honda fan, he'd never admit it but he was proud as a peacock driving through there and getting those Monte looks and compliments. LOL

Old 11-03-2008, 05:33 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Becky, cool Monte story. Wished I could have been there to witness it.

Also the booby pics and you not taking those kind, all I can say is "Sure."
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Space........ Stay out of my posts!!!!
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 11-03-2008, 08:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks for sharing the pics with us. Glad everything worked out and you had a good time. Looks like you had GREAT seats!

Old 11-04-2008, 09:53 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks for sharing. Those pics were great!
I think Dale Jr might have been thinking about his last win when he crossed the finish line running on fumes.