Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, October 4th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 06:59 AM

Morning all. Took a few days off work to help mom and dad. Dad just had surgery and is out of commission for a few weeks and mom has been out of commission for awhile. Dad is doing good they said he is recovering fast. Truth is He is just tough and isn't showing how much it hurts, But we didn't tell the doc so he came home early. Mom is going to doc today she isn't supposed to drive but I can't be in two places at once.

Old 10-04-2012, 07:43 AM
Default "Be Happy to `be & get another day of Life"

MCF Weather Report

How to read this mapSevere Weather OutlookNational Forecast

==========================
Thanks `Mike(JG) for starting our `Blog
Wish you & Member's a Super New Day of Life
EnJoy your `Journey ~> What `if ?
Peace/Happiness

<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Last edited by Space; 10-04-2012 at 07:45 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:07 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Morning all: Well today starts a New page in our history in my life. Woke up to an empty garage. Man it sure looks bigger in there this morning ..... Think I'll move things around to take advantage of all the room. Had some great times with her. Did you ever get up in the morning and make a cup of coffee that tastes SOoooooo good. That when you make that 2nd cup. it isn't as good ? Man its windy outside today and the temps fell from 77 on Weds to 46 this morning. Brrrr. How many days till we leave for AZ .Ok my wife just walked in from work. Going to say good Morning too her. back in a while. Make it a great day.

Old 10-04-2012, 08:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

Old 10-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning every one
High-jacking the work interwebs again

Old 10-04-2012, 09:33 AM

Hi `Griz, wish your mom & dad a get all better...It's great that you can help them...Good Luck
=========================================
Hi `Chris, I hope U don't get caught highjack'in LOL
How soon will you get your home connection back ?
================================
`Keane, great 2 read that you got `Frozen
==========================
Hi Joe, Dave, `Devin, Seattle Mike, Rick & Member's for your early check in & greetings.
Thanks again to Mike (JG) for consistantly starting our `Blog
I got tied `up with late arriving trucks that put me behind in my schedule...
=====================
Good Morning Mod `Mike, it's great to have you back with your Monte Caro Family 4-Sure

OK, lets keep our `Blog going...Whose next ?

Below are some vid's to check out `if you've checked everything else out on the MCF
MSN VIDEO

Irwin's son is like his dadThe son of the late Steve Irwin feeds his first saltwater croc at the family zoo in Beerwah, Australia. I think `Space belongs in a Zoo (LOL)...I would like living there (LOL)
Below short vid's from MSN: Click 2 explore/EnJoy

= = =

Last edited by Space; 10-04-2012 at 09:54 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:16 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

It's been a busy week here...one thing after another. I'm so glad it's starting to come to the end...2 more days to make it through and it will be the weekend.

Have a good day all!

Old 10-04-2012, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Good Morning Everyone!

It's been a busy week here...one thing after another. I'm so glad it's starting to come to the end...2 more days to make it through and it will be the weekend.
Have a good day all!

Hi `Michael, yes life & work can be busy & it will always `be one thing after another....It never seems to stay the same ..I think it would be very boring `if it did

How's life for Michael ? How's your Monte ? What are you doing in your off time ?
p.s. I'd like to change location & be below

The morning has been beautiful & I did get to watch the Delta 4 Rocket blast `off this morning from the `cape...It was another successful beautiful launch...It's very close to where I live & work...To me it's another one of thoses special bonus's in life....Makes me happy 2 `be 4-Sure !

News for Delta 4 launch October

<CITE style="FONT-STYLE: normal; TEXT-OVERFLOW: ellipsis; DISPLAY: block; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5px; COLOR: gray; FONT-SIZE: 11px; OVERFLOW: hidden">Central Florida News 13</CITE>

• Liftoff! Delta IV Launches Next Generation GPS Satellite <~ Click here `if you would like to watch it ? (It's just another amazing thing that happens in life & in `space WoW ~> Wee'sIt shakes the ground & rattles the warehouses.
  • It's a great vid `if you are into seeing how satellite's get in2 orbit around planet earth to help you & our country!!!!

• <CITE style="FONT-STYLE: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,153,51)">Universe Today</CITE>‎ - by Nancy Atkinson‎ - 42 minutes ago
    A Delta IV rocket launched from Florida today, sending a next-generation Global Positioning System satellite into orbit. ... on October 4, 2012 ...
Wish everyone a Super New Day of `Life ~> EnJoy....OK

It's your turn to fill `up some empty space on the MCF...We shall sit here & wait 4 your post(s)...Hurry please (LOL)

Last edited by Space; 10-04-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:59 AM

Neat video, Space! I can't imagine living close to something so powerful it makes the ground shake....does your warehouse really rumble and rattle when a launch takes place? How far away are you?

Old 10-04-2012, 01:29 PM

Ordered a new fan for the car, the old one sounds like it will give out anytime now I should get it saturday so I'll be getting some quality time with the Monty this weekend

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, October 4th 2012