Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, October 25th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 10:22 AM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everybody

Frame work for the rest of the week Good thing to cuz the shop is dead right now

Originally Posted by Red Nightmare
just found out...there is a nasty hurricane on a straight track to long island, ny. Supposed to show up right on halloween....right on my wedding day. its a outdoors ceremony...and without extra money we have no plan b for rain....
Hopefully it steers clear of your wedding day

Old 10-25-2012, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Red Nightmare
just found out...there is a nasty hurricane on a straight track to long island, ny. Supposed to show up right on halloween....right on my wedding day. its a outdoors ceremony...and without extra money we have no plan b for rain....

`Jen, we wish you SunShine & a Very-Very Happy Day

Old 10-25-2012, 10:28 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by Space
<TABLE id=post504069 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Yesterday, 09:06 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2><!-- user info --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD noWrap>03JGMonte <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_504069", true); </SCRIPT>

Monte Of The Month - March 2010
2004 Pontiac GTO

My Garage

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Oct 2009

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD id=td_post_504069 class=alt1><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000; COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Got my first piece painted for my suspension

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Looks great `Mike, but you sure will have to drive your Monte on some clear roads & not gravel roads 4-Sure...Look 4ward to your future updates...I hope your Monte doesn't become a Trailer `Queen...I think Monte Carlo's should be `driven & if they get a few chips ~> Just repaint them & have `fun with your ride Thanks for posting/sharing your `work
Lol Space ima have to get a garge in town so i dont have to drive on gravel but once its done than itll be easy to keep clean

Old 10-25-2012, 10:40 AM

Hi `Mike,
I guess it's the price a owner with a Super Ride has to pay, but to me it's stressful...It's amazing how many stones that tires can pick up from the roads (Pavement/cement/gravel) Roads.

BeachBum Mike's ride got blasted when he was on I-95 where they were doing construction & grinding the road & small rocks/stones were all over the road...It was made in2 one lane & back to two lanes, but his ride got blasted with stones from other rides that chipped his windshied and the front of his ride His insurance didn't cover because he had $1K deduct & that was about the damage done He keeps his ride in showroom condition...

It's better then what happend to my friend BeachBum `Tom,
his whole car was keyed He was ready to kill someone & I've never seen him that MAD...

It's great to own a Super Look'in Ride, but again I think it also can be stressful...Good Luck with yours 4-Sure...
Look 4ward to your future updates...

Old 10-25-2012, 11:01 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone!
Work 3-11 for me tonight! looks like a beautiful day! might go give the Monte a wash before work!
Hope you all have a great day!!

Old 10-25-2012, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Good afternoon everyone!
Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Work 3-11 for me tonight! looks like a beautiful day! might go give the Monte a wash before work!
Hope you all have a great day!!

Hi `Devin, are you up for the day, or do you take a nap b-4 U go to work ? Wish you a E.Z> shift & good weather...
You know `if you wash your Monte, it's gona rain lol

Sandy slams Cuba, could hit US as 'Nor'easter on steroids'
Cuba's second largest city reports damage after getting hit with 110-mph winds
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49546844/ns/weather

Click above to view map +
=======================================
I must depart & run some stuff to the port & hopefully catch my beachbum `friends...Catch everyone later...EnJoy your afternoon

Last edited by Space; 10-25-2012 at 11:35 AM.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:45 PM

What's up everyone ready for Monday rain snow mixed

Old 10-25-2012, 01:01 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey space! No naptime for me no time to nap! Haha didnt have time to wash the monte either so maybe it won't rain! Hope you have a good day/night at work!

Old 10-25-2012, 02:57 PM

Hi Everyone, (slow day on the Blog), I hope that means everyone is work'in or out hav'in `fun
I just got back from the port & the beach...My beachbum friends are working overtime & trying to get the ship out b-4 the seas get to bad. I decided to take a trip down to see my grandfather at the above pic location (it's 36 miles from Cocoa Beach)...We had lunch & enjoyed our short time 2gether + I got some more goodies from my senior citizen friends..
Driving back on I-95 was crazy as always, but I made good time. My boss/owner was here when I returned & told me I don't have to return to work until 10PM instead of 7 PM I will crash in about an hour to get a fast recharge..I'm amp'ed `up on 2 much space coffee all night & 2day..It's like being

LoL Lol
OK, I've filled `up enough space on the MCF 2day & I think it's your turn to hit some keys , yes you reading this LOL
Catch everyone later ~> don't 4-get 2 EnJoy 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 10-25-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:54 PM

Good evening all. This is my first post. I too, am concerned about "Sandy." I live in south central Pennsylvania. I'll be praying for my friends on the east coast!
According to the news, the utility companies are ramping up now for quick respones. I hope that is true, especially for those in Connecticut.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, October 25th 2012