Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, October 25th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 07:31 AM

@Red Nightmare; It may be over by the time of your wedding and you are supposed to get the least of it at this point:

Old 10-25-2012, 07:38 AM

<->Hi `SeaBee, great to see you posting on the `Blog + a map of the predicted weather impact on the eastcoast of the USA... We hope we see more future contributions...

ps. `Jen, wish U decent weather 4 your event

Old 10-25-2012, 07:46 AM

<TABLE id=post504069 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Yesterday, 09:06 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2><!-- user info --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD noWrap>03JGMonte <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_504069", true); </SCRIPT>

Monte Of The Month - March 2010
2004 Pontiac GTO

My Garage

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Oct 2009

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD id=td_post_504069 class=alt1><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000; COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Got my first piece painted for my suspension

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Looks great `Mike, but you sure will have to drive your Monte on some clear roads & not gravel roads 4-Sure...Look 4ward to your future updates...I hope your Monte doesn't become a Trailer `Queen...I think Monte Carlo's should be `driven & if they get a few chips ~> Just repaint them & have `fun with your ride Thanks for posting/sharing your `work

Old 10-25-2012, 07:56 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

This hurricane needs to move to the east like it was supposed to!!!

Old 10-25-2012, 08:26 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all, working on my business law paper here before class, have a long day today.. then a good weekend!

Hope everyone has a good Thursday!

Old 10-25-2012, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good morning everyone!

This hurricane needs to move to the east like it was supposed to!!!

Hi Mod `Mike, Hurricane's never do what they are supposed to `do,
and I never put 100% faith in the predictions..It pays to `be prepared if one is close to the path of these Monster's...They are a powerful force of nature 4-Sure...I pray it stays out in the Atlantic 4-Sure...I hope it doesn't hit your area, but it's close on the maps at the time of this post..Wish you a safe weekend with decent weather

Originally Posted by trewyn15
Good morning all, working on my business law paper here before class, have a long day today.. then a good weekend!

Hope everyone has a good Thursday!

Hi `Mitch, good luck on getting your assignment complete..I hope your long day is a good one & that you have the weekend to look 4ward 2 ~> Party Time ~> EnJoy

Old 10-25-2012, 09:10 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I just cleaned my cars too

Old 10-25-2012, 09:14 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi Mod `Mike, Hurricane's never do what they are supposed to `do,
and I never put 100% faith in the predictions..It pays to `be prepared if one is close to the path of these Monster's...They are a powerful force of nature 4-Sure...I pray it stays out in the Atlantic 4-Sure...I hope it doesn't hit your area, but it's close on the maps at the time of this post..Wish you a safe weekend with decent weather

Hi `Mitch, good luck on getting your assignment complete..I hope your long day is a good one & that you have the weekend to look 4ward 2 ~> Party Time ~> EnJoy
Thanks Space, Jessica's coming up tomorrow, so I'm just looking forward to forgetting about school for a weekend lol

Old 10-25-2012, 09:16 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Red Nightmare
just found out...there is a nasty hurricane on a straight track to long island, ny. Supposed to show up right on halloween....right on my wedding day. its a outdoors ceremony...and without extra money we have no plan b for rain....
According to polish fokelore:

Rain is a blessing from god on your "Special" Day!

Since my Grand Parents came here straight from poland(On my mothers side)...And my Gramps (dzadza) was a world war 1 hero and awarded the purple heart for bravery..(saved 3 soldiers) and was almost severed in half by machine gun fire....

I think not haveing a plan B shouldnt be a problem.....As we had also witnessed at the park we all met at for the fall meet and greet here in michigan...
As it turned out it was a rainy overcast day...The pics continued outdoors....even a 2nd wedding party arrived shortly before we all dispursed...

I wish you a Happy and Blessed Wedding ,Marriage! Congradulations!

Last edited by STUMPMI; 10-25-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
I just cleaned my cars too
LoL `Mike, Cars are like our bodies, they get dirty & must also be cleaned also....Some more, then others (LoL) ... The + is that Mother Nature does not charge you for the water...It's really outa our control...So enjoy the rain `if it rains...Let is wash all your problems away LoL
`be happy 2 `be
====================
Hi `David, great to see you online...Great Post/words 4-Sure
============================================
Hi `Mitch, yes you `do have a great reason to be happy 4-Sure...Thanks 4 your reply ~> I'm sure U will enjoy your weekend !!!

Last edited by Space; 10-25-2012 at 10:19 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, October 25th 2012