Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, October 24th, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 10:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!
Welcome back Space!

Old 10-24-2013, 10:38 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, work soon. Figures today now that i'm back to work its nice and sunny. Got an osha class to do today, that should be fun.

Old 10-24-2013, 10:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!
Keane:
Thanks for starting the Daily Blog!

Space:
Welcome Home! We missed ya buddy! Beach Bum Mike definitely did a good job of holding ground until your return! Thanks Beach Bum Mike for your Contributions here on the MCF!

Tad:
Sorry to hear your feeling under the weather...Rest easy at home and try to not over do it working from home.

Taz:
Lou, your definitely entitled to taking a break and take all the time you need! Hope your father is still doing well and enjoy your new home!

Mike: (chibi)
Its great to have you back and ready to go here on the MCF...you are definitely in the "cold" belt of PA...! Its a bummer when your ride is parked outdoors and you only have a short drive to work... Not nearly enuff time for it to warm up for a comfortable ride into work. Yes auto start is a great thing to have...but then its a catch 22 heat vs the price of gas. for that short ride into work..

Good Morning Mike! (Mamonte)
Thanks for all you do here on the MCF... Nice to see with work and all your able to jump on and help to keep an eye on things.

Matt:
Not sure who Josh Groban is or what he does.... But as long as Amanda had a good time I guess that's all that matters! I sure hope i'm not also getting I'll woke up with a headache sore throat kinda thing...as we just deceided to turn the heat on in the house... Maybe...Its just "dry" in here...I hope!

I'm still waiting for my new tips to show up via the Snail mail.... from the frozen north... According to there tracking it has finally arrived in the foreign country (Canada referring to arriveing in the U.S.A.) lol.. Maybe by Saturday with any luck... I am also awaiting a delivery from NY... as a new addition to the Monte... It will be a nice unvailing for spring!

Devin:
Thanks for the heads up on the weather... Hope your feeling better and lets hope those kidney stones don't put you down again... and or the doc says your good to go!

Heres hopeing EV1! has a safe, warm, Great Day!

Last edited by STUMPMI; 10-24-2013 at 10:41 AM.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:47 AM

Hi `Devin & thanks for your welcome back + Thanks for our MCF Weather Report. Looks like a lot of Sunshine on the Map, but colder in many area's.

Wish you good luck at your doctors tomorrow... Keep us updated.
I have a lot of catching up to do in life & on the MCF.

Wish you & member's a great day...Enjoy
=============================
Thanks `David for your kind words & I sure will let Bum `Mike know about your post...Thank You!
After he picked me up at the airport this morning he went back to his job at the port & to his condo.
It was cool this morning in Florida, but refreshing...

Last edited by Space; 10-24-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Matt, did you enjoy the concert. Friendships & partnerships survive when they are a two way street that goes both ways; giving & getting equally..
I mean, it was a pretty decent show. I wasn't super excited by any means but I would say I did enjoy it.

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Matt:
Not sure who Josh Groban is or what he does.... But as long as Amanda had a good time I guess that's all that matters!
Dave, he's a singer/songwriter/musician; arguably one of the best male voices of all time.

Last edited by 06mistreSS; 10-24-2013 at 12:46 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 01:16 PM

SPACE! Hey brother, we missed ya! Always a good day when Space returns and an even better one when he shows you the positive side to life. I must say Beach Bum Mike does an excellent job with keeping the forum alive and active. I hope all is well with you!

Old 10-24-2013, 02:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

Morning all.

North* TB and LQ4 MAF should be here tomorrow, pretty excited for that

Big game for my brother tomorrow in football, hopefully it goes well as no one wants to see them play their last game this season. Hopefully he has a good game, the man's a beast!

Attached Thumbnails Thursday, October 24th, 2013-clipboard01.jpg  
Old 10-24-2013, 02:30 PM
Lightbulb "Take Control of Now"

Thank `Matt for your reply & it's good that you enjoyed the concert.
* Mod `David,
Maybe the below will help your know who Josh Groban is;

Josh Groban
1,393,782 followers on Google+
Joshua Winslow "Josh" Groban is an American singer, songwriter, musician, actor, and record producer. Wikipedia
Born: February 27, 1981 (age 32), Los Angeles, CA
Height: 5' 11" (1.80 m)
Movies and TV shows: Crazy, Stupid, Love., Coffee Town, More
=============================================
Hi `Keane, it's great that going to class is going to be fun for you + you get paid to do it...Let us know how it was ?
===========================
Hi Tyler,
Bum `Mike & I have been together since were 5yrs old We homeschooled together & had the same teachers, mentor's & senior citizens that raised us with the other throw away Beach Bum Kids.
The bum's & I have spent the majority of our lives together until work separated us. We still try to get together every day that we have `off & even when we are at work (we visit each other)...We both are self taught on the computer. Mike is 13 month older & is bigger then me , but I'm faster LoL. Thanks for your kind words. It's great to see you online. Wish you good luck with your new `job 4-Sure
==================================
Hi `Mitch, it's great that Christmas is coming early for you Wish you good luck on your project & I will be checking your thread on your progress.

Wish your brother good luck on his last game, but I'm sure he will do great , he had you as a Big Brother to teach him to `Win
Let us know how the game was

Wish all a great day, evening, `Life (Enjoy your moment of Now)

Last edited by Space; 10-24-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:22 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Going to see the eagles tonite..

Eagles
Scottrade Center, St Louis, MO

Thu, Oct 24, 2013 08:00 PM

Old 10-24-2013, 07:21 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by zjerry
Going to see the eagles tonite..

Eagles
Scottrade Center, St Louis, MO

Thu, Oct 24, 2013 08:00 PM
You are lucky Zjerry, I was able to go see them during their first farewell tour in toronto and it was an absolutely incredible performance. They are true musicians to the core and it shows in everything they play. I often play their dvd (shot in Australia not Toronto ) when I get the urge and it is still as good as the first time.

Just got back from having dinner with my manager and a couple other supervisors, there are perks to this travelling for work thing I have been doing lately. I finally got a hotel room that has a decent tv (50in Flat screen, but not enough good channels) and a decent bed to sleep in, problem is the town has not much to offer for excitement wise, although I did see a guy driving around in a red pace car monte so that was cool.

Hope everyone had themselves a great day.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, October 24th, 2013