Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, October 11th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 09:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE

Old 10-11-2012, 09:47 AM

1 Year Member

Man o man. What a messed up day yesterday was. came home from work and jumped right in bed. Got up around noon and gone some stuff done around the house. Then ran to the store for dinner. Came home and ate dinner and watched the news and a couple of things we had on the DVR. We both fell to sleep in front of the TV. Wife had to work so I can understand that. But why did i . So after she leaves for work 11:15 pm I stay up to watch TV and play on the pc & the Kindle. So by 3:30 i said to my self. SELF you'd better get to bed before the Sun comes up and you Thrusday is ruined. So off to bed at 3:35 am and up at 8 am and back on the pc. Wife came home around 7;30 and took Ozzie out. Good thing !! Its now 9:45 am and I'm not even finished with my 1st coffee. its sitting here getting cold. Cause I've been e mailing a friend in China. and a couple out in AZ already. ANGIE NICE PIX OF YOUR MONTE! That could be a sreen saver for you. Not much going on today with a high of only 50. but the Monte does need a bath. Been sitting out all night at work the last 3 nights. hey KEANE Nice going on getting on the Deans list and making it to frozen!. Ok going to go warm up another cup of coffee and check back here in a few mins

Old 10-11-2012, 09:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Happy 59th Birthday `David
Member: Stumpmi

Taylor, Michigan
Thanks Space!.....Loven the Card too Space!!!(Man am I old)hehehehe .....................Thanks EV1 for the Bday Wishes....wohooooo
It was also our 8 yr anniversary yesterday....

And CONGRATS ! KEANE on makeing the deans List!!!!!

Hey Rick?
Was that you at 2 am on the Badazz drag racing laST NIGHT?Chevellerick? was that your id???..If it was...I kicked yur butt twice....hehehehheehe Then you disappeared....

Last edited by Space; 10-11-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:03 AM

1 Year Member

Nope dave that wasn't me on there. never be on there never been on it. Or don't know how to get on it either.

Last edited by Ricks 2006 SS; 10-11-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:06 AM

5 Year Member

U need to check it out bro!
Thanks for the Bday wishes also....
That sight is very addicting! hehehehe

Old 10-11-2012, 10:27 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone! Been a busy week for me at work. Got a big conference coming up, and I'm swamped making a ton of marketing pieces.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:30 AM

Hi `David, Rick & member's,
**David, are you doing anything special on your birthday ?
Wish you a Happy `Day & a Happy `Life ~> EnJoy
======================================
Hi `Rick, 4-get your messed `up yesterday..(it's gone & U can't get it back).Today's a new day to live/love & be happy...Stay warm after you clean `up your Monte Carlo...Any luck on finding a motor home ? Do you plan on getting one 4 your trip to AZ ?

I could live in a Motor Home 4-Sure...The bum's & I lived in a mobile trailer & it was easy to maintain...We had a blast then & were close 2 the beach... Keep us updated & post some pic's of the ones you want to get...

Wish you & member's a great day ~> Don't 4-get to EnJoy...
`David, let us know how you are celebrating your special birthday ?

Peace/Happy/Out

ps. Hi Mod `Mike, great to see U online ~> We missed U 4-Sure (LOL)

Last edited by Space; 10-11-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:42 AM

1 Year Member

Hi Space: NOPE no word on anything just yet. Still looking at our options. Either a motorhome or a park model in Surprise, AZ Called Sun flower RV resorts in Surprise, AZ

Old 10-11-2012, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Hi Space: NOPE no word on anything just yet. Still looking at our options. Either a motorhome or a park model in Surprise, AZ Called Sun flower RV resorts in Surprise, AZ

Thanks `Rick 4 your reply...I just visited Sun Flower & it's a impressive place 4-Sure...They have some great park model's & it's a booming area also They need to replace wood shop with a auto garage to work & mod your rides You would have to buy another motorcycle to cruise around the area
I wish my grandfather would sell & get something that's easier to care of & not cost so much in insurance & taxes..It cost a lot to live on the ocean here in Florida 4-Sure...

Wish you good luck on your choices...

I like this park model

Cal-Am Resorts -

Old 10-11-2012, 12:05 PM

5 Year Member

Nothn Special going on for my Bday...
The mrs is at work...im baby sitting our pets....
But we are going to have friends over later this evening ...and Planning on doing dinner at Texas road house (Love there steak and ribs)....later this evening...

However,after spending the last 2 days upnorth checkn out the fall colors as well as going 4 wheeling on some Quads...at my best friends place in Kalkaska...(Near Traverse Did I mention that it was a bit chilly there? (in the 30's), Brrrrrrrrrr...To early for winter temps...After we arrived home I called to let him know we arrived safely...He said it was startn to snow! and rain mix....I guess we left just in time hehehehehhe...

Thats it for now...Time to jump in the shower and kick back...

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, October 11th 2012