Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: > Thursday, November 10, 2011 < Click

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Good Morning `Dustin,
Yes, I've notice that Ford is putting more ads on our site, but I think it's because they really love Chevrolet's LOL
--------------------------------------------------------------
Wish you a Super Day ~> EnJoy
==========Bonus Vid's=============
new chevrolet chevelle concept? - YouTube
========== Monte Carlo 2012 ?=============
2012 Nomad, Monte Carlo & El Camino "Camaro based" - YouTube
=========================================

p.s. Don't 4-get to check the air pressure in your tires
When was the last time you checked ?

You jinxed me!!!!!
I went out to my car right after I posted this morning andwent to back out of my parking 'space and I noticed the cars steering was a bit stiff... thought "well, its cold, it'll loosen up" rolled 10 feet and noticed it was driving like a tire was low.

Got out and checked it, the front passenger tire was on the rim.
I went back up to my apartment and got a little portible air compressor and started airing it up, it wasn't taking air.
Luckily I have a full size spare in my apartment... go get it, jack the car up (still running because I figure it'll warm up by the time I get this done) take the old tire off... the rotor is spinning. I grabbed it and it stopped really easy, let go and its spinning again... I go around and check and its still in drive... (I set the e brake when I got out to check the tires) put it in park not realizing the car isn't moving but the passenger wheel still is and it grinds into park

Put the spare on, go into work, can't find a hole in the tire, luckily I don't think I did any REAL damage to the transmission..

Embarrasing story of the day

Old 11-10-2011, 09:07 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
good morning, thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Space i actually like that citation you posted, dont know why but i do Not alot planed today, going out to dinner later tonight and just relaxing for the most part i suppose.

Hi Birthday `Man ,
Do you now feel like an adult being 18 years old ?
Enjoy your not a lot planned day & EnJoy + having dinner this eve Wish you a happy/fun/healthy journey in life...
===========================================
I've been checking out all the makes & models that GM has produced & the Citation is one of their first FWD vehicles & I also found the X11 Citation interesting 4-Sure. I think for it's time it was a great ride, but reading further I found it had many flaws : (

The 1983 Chevrolet Citation suffered from 'recallitis' due to the car's many defects. I like that new word~>"ReCallitis" ...I just finished work & just wanted to say have a Super B-Day & EnJoy `Life 4-Sure...
Peace/Out from `Space
=================
Member's, keep the Blog going & let us know what's happening in your `life ? ?

Old 11-10-2011, 09:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by augi
You jinxed me!!!!!
I went out to my car right after I posted this morning andwent to back out of my parking 'space and I noticed the cars steering was a bit stiff... thought "well, its cold, it'll loosen up" rolled 10 feet and noticed it was driving like a tire was low.

Got out and checked it, the front passenger tire was on the rim.
I went back up to my apartment and got a little portible air compressor and started airing it up, it wasn't taking air.
Luckily I have a full size spare in my apartment... go get it, jack the car up (still running because I figure it'll warm up by the time I get this done) take the old tire off... the rotor is spinning. I grabbed it and it stopped really easy, let go and its spinning again... I go around and check and its still in drive... (I set the e brake when I got out to check the tires) put it in park not realizing the car isn't moving but the passenger wheel still is and it grinds into park

Put the spare on, go into work, can't find a hole in the tire, luckily I don't think I did any REAL damage to the transmission..

Embarrasing story of the day
my embarrasing story was yesterday when i locked my keys in my car

Old 11-10-2011, 09:23 AM

Rick, I forgot to tell you that was a weather joke. Not biker humor --- Minnesota humor. I think.

Old 11-10-2011, 01:17 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space my parents had a buick like this when I was growing up. It was very similar to the citation. I was a turbo charged 3.8L v6. I seen one a few years ago on the road and would love to find one someday.

Happy Birthday Keane Being 18 means a lot of things. You can Vote, Smoke, buy playboys, Gamble and go to the strip club. If you want to that is. I myself have never done any of these things.

Last edited by lougreen03; 11-10-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:52 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member
Default Thursday

Aw yeah. Just got up from a nap. After working last night and I'm off till Sunday night. I fig'd that a nap and then I could stay up late watching someTV. Maybe get a hold of a friend I haven't talked to in a week. But that might hae to wait till fri evening. Maybe I'll just watch the Raiders take on the Chargers tonight. But I'm feelin great & having a cup of coffee. Got this & two other sites to check on this aft. Hope all of you have a great evening.

Old 11-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

right you are lou, lots of things to do. Also means i finally get my senior license. No more junior license garbage

Old 11-10-2011, 02:00 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member
Default weather

Ohhh Nice one Angie. Feels like 45 huh ? Your a funny girl. Yeah the Sun was suppose to come out this afternoon also. NOPE. Maybe Mr Sun didn't get the memo. Cause its cloudy & windy still.

Old 11-10-2011, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Aw yeah. Just got up from a nap. After working last night and I'm off till Sunday night. I fig'd that a nap and then I could stay up late watching someTV. Maybe get a hold of a friend I haven't talked to in a week.

Rick, you shouldn't let a whole week go by without talking to friends. It does the heart good to connect with others with common interests. Believe me, I know. And how come you're in such a good mood after working nights all week? You do have a night job, don't you????

Old 11-10-2011, 03:58 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Happy Birthday Keane,

What's up everyone? Nm goin on here playin some COD MW3

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: > Thursday, November 10, 2011 < Click