Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, May 17, 2012 < Click

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 04:13 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Thursday, May 17, 2012 < Click

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog
Thursday, May 17, 2012

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc. We are here 24/7
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect to `Member's - Get Respect from `Member's

If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link to enjoy your Monte Carlo Forum Experience

-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^ Updated^

May 2012
Monte of the Month Winner

Member: Zippy02
Greg
2002 Turbo Chevrolet Monte Carlo S.S.

Congratulations `Greg

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)<~Thank You!
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Member's, Please Welcome our New Member's to our Forum & `Blog

Last edited by Space; 05-17-2012 at 04:20 AM.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:16 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning Space. The beginning of another day on MCF.

Space, if you haven't already, check the staff blog.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning Space . Been waiting for you or keane to start the Morning blog. Had some Chili for dinner last night And Its kept me awake since 2:30 am. So between playing games on here and waiting the Morning blog to begin. Its been a slow night here. It's 4:17 am and now my wife and Ozzie are both up. OH OH . Guess were all going to be up for a while in the Rick house. Thanks for starting up the Morning blog Space .

Old 05-17-2012, 04:20 AM

1 Year Member

Morning LOU. We must have posted about the same time. Let me know when you get that T shirt. Hope you get it before summer ends.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:24 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Will do Rick.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:31 AM
Cool "Be Happy 2`be"

Good Morning `Lou, Rick & Member's,
Yes, the begining of a new day on the MCF & of our `Life.

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" id=table9 border=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">
This is the beginning of a new day You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind... let it be something good.
--------------------------------------------
Be Good to yourself & others.
Please help those in Need `if you can ?
EnJoy your `Journey of Life 4-Sure!
What `if ?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 05-17-2012, 04:38 AM

Hi `Rick, sorry that the chili did not agree with you & I hope that you can catch `up on your rest later today.
(Maybe 2 much hot sauce) ?

Any member can start the `Blog after Midnight Eastern Standard Time...Even `if you can't copy & paste ? You can just go to Off Topic & click the prefix "Member's Blog", type in the Date, and submit....(The rest can be added later or not...~>Member's Blog: Thursday, May 17, 2012<~ (That's all we need really) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a hectic night at the warehouse with our new scan system not working correctly + plus other computer problems...This is my first break since 7PM last eve.
Life is a challenge sometimes 4-Sure, but these prob's will be resolved in time...

Wish you a feel better 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 05-17-2012 at 04:42 AM.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:41 AM

1 Year Member

Well if I can get a little sleep this morning. The 1st thing to do is Wash the Monte and wax some of her this am. Doesn't look like she's going any place today with rain moving into the area. Good time to get it done. Other wise I'd be out driving here around. Finally got the Chevelle out the other day. Drove thur town and made some noisy . Had a full tank when I left the house. Almost 1/2 gone after only maybe 10 miles. I think it has to do with my right leg LOL But it was fun while it lasted. Got to see the grand kids last night . After there trip to Mexico for their spring vacation. My daughter sure is good to those two kids. They all had stories to tell us about their week in Mexico. Which were some very funny stuff. Ok I guess I'll try to lay down for a few hrs. My wife & Ozzie are watch America's got talent. So I'm off the grid for a few back later.

Old 05-17-2012, 06:03 AM

Mornin guys. Just home from work.

Space, I just had a chance to read your questions from yesterday. S-4 is the Supply section at Battalion (or Squadron) and Brigade level. The officer I was referring to is the S-4 for our Squadron. Taking over Echo Troop (or Troop E) would make it easier for me to get promoted to Staff Sergeant (E6) since I would actually be in an E6 slot. OCS is Officer Candidate School. Our S-4 officer was Echo's supply NCO several years ago before he became an officer. He knows me well and I wouldn't be surprised if he went for it. He's already thought about having me take over my own troop and now that I'm the 2nd most experienced supply guy in the squadron (other than my supervisor) then he'll probably definitely want me taking over a troop. Echo is actually closer to me than my current unit (Delta Troop) but I've spent most of my career (except for my Active Duty time) in that unit. Top is what most soldiers call their First Sergeant (although some don't like being called Top). The First Sergeant is the top ranked guy in a Company (or Troop if Cav) level unit. Most 1SGs do prefer to be called Top though because it gives more of a sense of openness, and we generally prefer to solve soldier issues at the NCO level without involving the officers. I've had a couple crappy 1SGs but I've been lucky enough to have mostly very good 1SGs who took in interest in the growth and development in their soldiers of all ranks.

Since we got off work early I think I'm gonna sit here and enjoy a couple cold ones. If someone else posts before bed I may drop back in lol. If not, y'all have a good one.

Old 05-17-2012, 06:15 AM

Good Morning Sarge`Drew,
Thanks for your reply & answers. Wish you the best in getting the position & promoted to E-6..
Many of the senior citizens that helped raise the BeachBum's & me were prior military from the Korean & Viet-Nam conflicts. We heard some wild stories of their service. Many were rewarded many medal's. I think I would enjoy military service, but have chosen a different path in life.

I admire & appreciate all that serve their country in the name of Peace. I just wish our country would fight the wars here in our country, before we go to other countries. I believe in leading by example & not by force, but I understand that force must be used against those that are hurting others.

Thanks for your service 4-Sure...Peace/Out from `Space.
EnJoy your beverages, & your new `Day

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, May 17, 2012 < Click