Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, June 6, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 08:43 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider
Hi Mod 'David,
Yes, this summer & early fall is super hot in florida 4sure & yes we have all types of bugs, gators, bears, wild hogs & even space aliens here (lol)

In our late teens the bums & I lived on houseboats & we also moved to a old trailer in a orange grove..(living in a tin can structure can be like an overn) Its the price one must pay to live in paradise > I hope that the bums & I can take our USA road trip in our future & see snow & feel the cool/cold.
I start freezing when it gets in the low 60's (lol) 4real.

thanks for your words...Wish you, Admin 'Mike, Westcoast 'Mike, Jen, Keane & members sunshine & clear/safe roads to travel in life.

p.s. It's been a hot humid night in the warehouses, but its been a slow night & a few trucks are running late Peace to all >>Bum'Mike
We saw our share of bugs,gators...no bears or aliens....
The 3 most enjoyable things I liked...
1) The sandy beachs!
2) My Miami ink Tat, even the mrs got 1!Now shes no longer a tattoo virgin!
3) This was my favorite one.... We went on a killer Air Boat Ride!
We arrived late in the day ..3 pm i believe.. and we were the last ones to go for a ride...Well private rides were a bit more expensive....But, since we were the last ones to ride...we got a private ride for the regular price!
It was also a brand new Machine...with a 572 chevy power! painted all red white and blue with American flags painted on the control flaps on the back...This gentleman took us for the general....Tour around gator alley... But after that he took us for one heck of a He dbl hockey stick ride!
..We were rippn it up! High speed slideing 360's we probably went everybit of 70+ MPH when he opened her up the sound of that motor was music to my ears! I will never ever forget it...Thats how impressed I was....The mrs well, not so much If I ever hit that area again...You know where im going to go!

Old 06-06-2013, 09:19 AM

Hi Mod 'David, I luv air boats & they are crazy fun. There's some crazy owners/drivers & they even have air boat drag racing events.
I have not been on one for a long time, but I would go in a heartbeat again, but I'd choose the driver & boat b-4 I got on (WoW)...Sounds like U had a great time on your ride...Thought U & member might enjoy the below vid...EnJoy
Peace>Bum'Mike

Old 06-06-2013, 09:24 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

That was definately pretty cool!

Just Imagine the Speed and Sound of one with a 572 Mountain Motor attached!

Thanks for the post Mike!

Old 06-06-2013, 09:53 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good cloudy morning . A couple of us drove thru Gator alley on our Harleys one night around midnight. You see a reat area and the next sign you see is Panther crossing . WTF OVER!!!! Not what you want to see in the middle of the night on your Bikes! Well it's a misty cloudy cool day here AGAIN!!! Nough said time for a shower. And some coffee. Just finished helping my wife set up for day 2 of the garage sale!

Old 06-06-2013, 11:04 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Lunchtime at the office = Good morning friends

We are REALLY looking forward to the Monte nats in about two weeks need to get away

Old 06-06-2013, 11:10 AM

Hi Mr Rick, Mr Tadd & Members,
BeachBum'Space said to say hi 2 everyone >"Hi" <from Space He also ask me to keep him updated on his Monte Carlo Family..Im try'in

Its been raining all day in my area & there is torando watches all over the state..I just hope our entry road to the warehouses dont flood out That would be BAD>

Mr Tadd, look forward to seeing your new paint art work & wish you & members a great time @ the nationals
Peace from Bum'Mike

Old 06-06-2013, 12:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hello everyone!

Old 06-06-2013, 12:40 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Morning Beach Bum Mike

Old 06-06-2013, 01:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider
Hi Mr Rick, Mr Tadd & Members,
BeachBum'Space said to say hi 2 everyone >"Hi" <from class="inlineimg" title="Smile" alt="" border="0" src="images/smilies/smile.gif" He also ask me to keep him updated on his Monte Carlo Family..Im try'in </from>

Its been raining all day in my area & there is torando watches all over the state..I just hope our entry road to the warehouses dont flood out That would be BAD>

Mr Tadd, look forward to seeing your new paint art work & wish you & members a great time @ the nationals
Peace from Bum'Mike
New art is done! On my face book page cant save the picture here at work but will whenI get home Pic still has the nasking tape on it though

Old 06-06-2013, 02:43 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Tad: seen the pic on facebook, it came out awesome!!!! Can't wait to see it in person.

Before I left for work there was a guy going around the block for meter readings, he was like...all over the monte. He's apparently a member too. Owns a yellow pace car.. Small world!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, June 6, 2013