Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, June 28, 2012 < Click & Check In

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 06:41 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Argh waiting on the wife she is giving herself a major detail.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:51 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks space! im sure it'll be a good concert! glad works going well and glad you survived The tropical storm!

Old 06-28-2012, 07:00 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Space
<TABLE id=post472165 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center itxtNodeId="787" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="788" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="791" itxtHarvested="0"><TD class=thead itxtNodeId="792" itxtHarvested="0">Today, 12:05 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->

</TD></TR><TR itxtNodeId="790" itxtHarvested="0"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2 itxtNodeId="806" itxtHarvested="0"><!-- user info --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" itxtNodeId="807" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="808" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="809" itxtHarvested="0"><TD class=alt2 itxtNodeId="813" itxtHarvested="0"></TD><TD noWrap itxtNodeId="812" itxtHarvested="0">Dubstepticon <SCRIPT type=text/javascript itxtBad="1" itxtNodeId="820"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_472165", true); </SCRIPT>

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

</TD><TD width="100%" itxtNodeId="811" itxtHarvested="0"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap itxtNodeId="810" itxtHarvested="0">Join Date: May 2012

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR itxtNodeId="789" itxtHarvested="0"><TD id=td_post_472165 class=alt1 itxtNodeId="832" itxtHarvested="0"><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000; COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1 itxtNodeId="840"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I have heartbreaking news. The monte has frame damage to the metal that makes up the engine bay frame. Discovered this while failing to get my DDM tuning HIDs to work. HUGE BUMMER DAY. Ugh. Can someone troubleshoot my lighting issue? It simply won't turn on from the start.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Fully Loaded - 18" Black rims/Chrome lips - Red painted brake calipers - Low profile racing tires - 90% tint - Window Guards - 2" Street Scene Chrome tips - Resonator delete - Catalytic converter delete *whoops!*

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Thread will be posted on HID problem. Help Please!
I couldn't find the thread this is posted in, but try reversing the wires that plug into the socket that went to the original halogen bulbs. I had the same problem when I first installed my HIDs and that solved my problem.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
...LoL `Tadd, that was funny 4-Sure...Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning...I'm sure she wants to look her best...Be Happy & EnJoy every waiting moment of `Life

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Thanks space! im sure it'll be a good concert! glad works going well and glad you survived The tropical storm!
Hi `Devin, thanks, I had to survive `Debby, because I'd miss my Monte Carlo Family if she took me away from my net family & friends...The MCF is my only contact to with the outside World
LOL...
p.s. Wish you & member's good weather 2day EnJoy
4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 06-28-2012 at 07:07 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:16 AM

Thank you, Space, for putting my last minute post from yesterday into today's thread. I plan on making a thread for my issue anyways guys. Thanks for the tips, gents.

Today includes another hard day on the job constructiconing stuff! Lolz. Yesterday, I saw a Dale Jr. on the way to the site, and I gotta find out what members are at the Jersey shore.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
I couldn't find the thread this is posted in, but try reversing the wires that plug into the socket that went to the original halogen bulbs. I had the same problem when I first installed my HIDs and that solved my problem.

Hi `Mike, and thanks for checking on...DubStep `Tyler's problem. He made his post about his problem early this morning when I logged in on the MCF to see if our Blog was posted & I PM'ed him to make a detailed report on what issues he was having ...I did not see his Thread this morning, but will check later...Thanks again for your attempt to help & for your posts...His post reflected that he was having one of those Bummed `Out days trying to mod `out his Monte.

I hope that this new day & help from our member's will assist him in finding his problems with his HID's & also to give advice on his frame damage that he discovered & what to `do ?
I think we've all been there b-4 & can relate to the frustrations when things in life do not go well....

Last edited by Space; 06-28-2012 at 07:22 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:19 AM

Mornin guys. Home from work now. Tonight is supposed to be the last night before our week-long vacation shutdown, but my supervisor and shift superintendent came to me themselves and asked me to work Friday night to supervise some reworks that need to be done, if they are able to get approval from their bosses to actually go through with it. So I guess I'll find out tonight if I'll be working Friday night. Supervisor will already be gone on vacation so if I do work I'll answer only to the shift superintendent. Hope y'all have a good one. Time for a cold one and then bed.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:28 AM

Good Morning Sarge `Drew,
Sound like a special honor to be chosen...I hope you get the extra work in a supervisor's capacity + more $'s
EnJoy your cold one(s) & wish you Super Happy Dreams..
Thanks 4 checking in

p.s. If I drank one beer, I'd be bombed...LOL 4-Sure

Old 06-28-2012, 07:31 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Space
...give advice on his frame damage that he discovered & what to `do ?
Without knowing exactly where the damage is it's hard to say if and how it can be repaired, but hopefully it is the engine cradle. If that's the case a trip to the wrecking yard and an R&R of it will resolve the problem.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:33 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Gotta keep the undercarriage clean
I know I am bad...

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, June 28, 2012 < Click & Check In