Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, June 23, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 08:54 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, woke up to a bad start of the day. I got an email that my unemployment benefits have been denied. That means no pay checks until the 1st of october. Not sure what I will do, maybe sell off as much stuff as I can. I really needed unemployment until I started back to work for the school district at the end of august. Not sure what I am going to do at the moment. Heading to my grandpas house to finish cleaning it out so they can put it up for sale.

Old 06-23-2011, 09:06 AM

Good Morning `Todd,
Your life sure has been like a roller coaster with all it's `ups & down, but I am sure that you will find a way to survive like you always have...You have been blessed with many talents & you have proven that you won't let life keep you down...
"Where's there's a Will, there's a Way 4-Sure"
Wish you a resolve to your set back.
“Life is a challenge, meet it! Life is a dream, realize it! Life is a game, play it! Life is Love, enjoy it!”
Above are some of the lessons/words of experience, that I've learned from my grandfather & his senior citizen friends during my journey of `Life....Don't give `up HOPE 4-Sure....Good Luck from `Space & the BeachBum Family...& your Monte Carlo Family 4-Real-Sure.

* There are many more on this planet that would trade you problems..
Life just isn't fair sometimes, ok~> many times, but life is a test to see how strong we are ?
Don't let the bad times win 4-Real...Keep fighting to get 2 where U want 2 `be....
"It's a reminder to all of us to never give `up ~> Hope"
========================================
p.s. Good Morn'in `Justin, hope you got a good ReCharge Z's : )

Last edited by Space; 06-23-2011 at 09:22 AM.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:45 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all !! man I hope work gos fast today I am tired !! It has been a long week this week . Kesslea did get her new / used 1999 Chevy Caviler Z/24 yesterday so she is super happy it only took 7 hrs to get there ,get the car and back home with it .

Old 06-23-2011, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Teacher
Morning all, woke up to a bad start of the day. I got an email that my unemployment benefits have been denied. That means no pay checks until the 1st of october. Not sure what I will do, maybe sell off as much stuff as I can. I really needed unemployment until I started back to work for the school district at the end of august. Not sure what I am going to do at the moment. Heading to my grandpas house to finish cleaning it out so they can put it up for sale.
Sorry to hear that, Teacher Todd. Friends / family to fall back on 'til the school paychecks start up? Saying a prayer for you.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Just hitting some keys to say Hello. More rain today so I cannot get any yard work done today. Oh well let the grass grow i guess. I also updated my sig to show my MCF nascar wins. What do ya all think?

Old 06-23-2011, 11:26 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Afternoon all! Back from Macinac Island had a great time! Still working on the garage. Painting is slow due to the multi color theme I chose. Lunch time at the office right now

Hillsdale MI car show is this week-end I am entered for Sunday. Will be fun and looking foreward to it even if I place or not.

Have a great day!

Old 06-23-2011, 01:09 PM

That sucks todd... I know many people look orward to that and really merit. However... since you're willing to work, you don't qualify.. my co worker lost his leg and that's what the unemployment agency told him for e reason they denied him.

Jerry: when did you say you might be coming this way?

Old 06-23-2011, 01:26 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Teacher

Sorry to hear of our misfortune Todd... Can you teach summer-school? I gues you already scoped out that option. Just a thought

Old 06-23-2011, 04:14 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Todd- Man that sucks, we all tend to survive one way or the other. You will make it.
Lou-your sig looks great. If I had one more than two, I might try it.
Augi- we had thought about July 4th weekend, but thats not gonna happen now. May just stay home and have a big pool party here and fireworks.

Home from work now just chillin.

Old 06-23-2011, 05:18 PM

`Lou, like your new `sig 4-Sure...Rub it in everytime we see your `sig LOL
Yes, let the grass grow $ & then sell `it...The Sun has been burning enough of `it, but the Sun is HIGH in the Sky
p.s. Super Wins `Lou
===========================================
Welcome back `Tad, great 2 read that you had a safe/happy trip....Where's the pictures...?
============================================
Hi Dustin, `Jerry & Member's, I hope everyone has a fun/relaxing eve with good weather...Just checking in b-4 I start my night shift...It's super HOT here in Florida, but it is the SunShine State 4-Sure...
Peace/Happiness 2 the reader's of above...

OK, it's your turn to hit some keys...Yes, it's YOU

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, June 23, 2011