Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, July 7, 2016 >Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 01:56 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike
LOL Tommy... I didn't know that about you... LOL it's amazing the thing you learn about another member on our blog. Why do you like big rigs? Do they make you feel big and important or that you feel safe and high up in the air and can look down on others and observe what others are doing on a lower level.
It has nothing to do with how it makes me feel. I don't need anything to make me feel good. It's all about being pleasing to the senses....like fried chicken. You like it cause it taste good. I like rigs and trains because they are visually pleasing. They look good.

Old 07-07-2016, 02:08 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool

LOL Tommy... I'm sorry I'm just playing with my uncle James's cell phone that you can just talk into a microphone and have the words appear on the post. I was just joking about having a large vehicle and looking down upon others. I like fried chicken and ice cream LOL I thought you might want to know that about me. Okay I just stopped because I may be confusing to many members so try to decipher this post. No I have not been drinking alcohol or any other mind-altering drugs but reading this post 1 may think that is the case. Signing off now and will check back in later.

Old 07-07-2016, 02:41 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by GTHSS

Here's some trucking TV from the day. How many of yall are old enough to remember this show?

10 points for first person to name the TV show. 50 points if you can name the truck!
Show BJ and the Bear with Greg Evigan. The monkeys name is Bear and the truck I have no idea what the name is...LOL

Old 07-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Evennig all, been a long and rough 2 days. Both days were 13 hour days and its been insanely hot here as well.

Old 07-08-2016, 01:16 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question >Take control of you ?<

Originally Posted by P343
Show BJ and the Bear with Greg Evigan. The monkeys name is Bear and the truck I have no idea what the name is...LOL
Hi Barbara, it's been a weird Blog today, but it's been fun & lots of views from member's/visitors.....

Me Google said that BJ truck was a Kenworth ? I nominate the Monkey to a MCF Moderator position or to take Bum Mike's place...(LOL)....
Name:  BJ.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  55.2 KB

[QUOTE=Leprechaun93;692444]Evennig all, been a long and rough 2 days. Both days were 13 hour days and its been insanely hot here
============================
Hi `Kean, get that negative stuff out of your Mind/System because many days at work can be rough and last longer then expected....4-Sure... Yes, the insanely heat can make the tasks much more difficult. Sadly, many in our world would love to have your job and be working....Yes, let the bad go when you are off work and enjoy the time that you have free to enjoy life.

You are the driver ?

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-08-2016 at 01:19 AM.
Old 07-08-2016, 04:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member

Barbara wins! It was BJ and the Bear.

Mike Google gets the points for the truck. Yes, it was a Kenworth Aerodyne COE. Nice truck for its time!

Old 07-08-2016, 05:53 AM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

well heck I knew it was a Kenworth. I thought he was looking for what he named his truck...LOL oh well Used to be one of my favorite shows.