Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, July 19th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 12:38 PM

Mine's not LEDs, its a decal I ordered on ebay. Here's a pic:

Attached Thumbnails Thursday, July 19th 2012-brakes-r-us-025.jpg   Thursday, July 19th 2012-brakes-r-us-027.jpg  
Old 07-19-2012, 12:39 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space;
[FONT=Book Antiqua
================================================== ===================[/FONT]
Good Morning `Rick, would you have gone in to work 2night if you boss really wanted U 2 ?
Can you get a cover for your car or have your boss build you a garage at work ? (LOL)
Wish you a clean Monte & Super Times with your old friends from the 70's...Are you going to SMOKE ? anything on the grill ? (LOL)...Will there be bikes ? EnJoy 4-Sure !!!!
To answer your question Space. Yes and he knows I would. We've been friends for over 12 yrs. He's helped me and I've done the same. I've done it in the past when he needed another hand at work. Instead of taking my car to work. I think i'll start taking carmen's car ha ha ha ha. Will there be SMOKE ? Yup grillin ribs and burgers tonight and few colds one will also go down. It will take them about 12 hrs of straight thru driving to get here. 710 miles almost to the letter. Fighting Chi town traffic and consturtion. So they will be ready to party when they get here. These two are my CLOSEST friends i have in the world. We've thru Hell & back at times. Can't go into details. Lets just say its been a rough ride at times. But not to night tonight is PARTY TIME. I have a few surprises for them after they get settled in. Ok on my way to wash the Monte. Just got my nap in and feelin great. later

Old 07-19-2012, 01:07 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Possum
Mine's not LEDs, its a decal I ordered on ebay. Here's a pic:
That looks good Angie

Old 07-19-2012, 01:14 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
Woowwww it's sloooooow today lol. I'll spice things up by asking where I can find an LED third brake light for the sixth gens. I always feel that asking a quick question here is better than a n00b thread
There LED from the factory lol, but what exactly are u looking for?

Old 07-19-2012, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
To answer your question Space. Yes and he knows I would. We've been friends for over 12 yrs. He's helped me and I've done the same. I've done it in the past when he needed another hand at work. Instead of taking my car to work. I think i'll start taking carmen's car ha ha ha ha. Will there be SMOKE ? Yup grillin ribs and burgers tonight and few colds one will also go down. It will take them about 12 hrs of straight thru driving to get here. 710 miles almost to the letter. Fighting Chi town traffic and consturtion. So they will be ready to party when they get here. These two are my CLOSEST friends i have in the world. We've thru Hell & back at times. Can't go into details. Lets just say its been a rough ride at times. But not to night tonight is PARTY TIME. I have a few surprises for them after they get settled in. Ok on my way to wash the Monte. Just got my nap in and feelin great. later
Have a great day and PARTY tonight, hope to see you and meet your friends @ CC, need some luck with scheduling though. My son is in the USA Cup and looks like they are playoff bound to screw up the weekend.

Have a great day, just finished upgrading the sound system, now the SS rocks like is looks

Old 07-19-2012, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
There LED from the factory lol, but what exactly are u looking for?
I guess I meant the overlay sort of decals that Angie posted.

Old 07-19-2012, 01:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Power and phone failure at the plant I am HOME now! Yea there is a computer god!!

Old 07-19-2012, 01:38 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

At work, one hour to go. We did get some rain today and maybe more later. Thanks to the MAN above...Grass is no longer green but today's rain had to help.

Thanks Space for widhing me luck at the show.

Old 07-19-2012, 01:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Um Mike...if that was accurate, I find it hard to believe it was only a quart low. I've NEVER heard of a low oil light coming on when a car is a quart low, or even two. Everyone i've ever heard of comes on when the damn engine is ready to seize because it's SO low.
The sensor is supposed to come on at 2 quarts low for GM. 1 quart you can see on the dipstick.

I only have 1 quart, so that is what I gave it. I probably need to add another, so I will go to the store after work to get more oil.

The dipstick for the 3800 is terrible on F-Bodies though. it is completely twisted and it is impossible to get an accurate reading. I hate it. I check my oil constantly, and it looks like there is oil on the dipstick, but apparently it wasn't and it was just residual from the side of the tube.

Old 07-19-2012, 02:29 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Atleast you got a dip stick on your camaro, mine couldnt have one it kept eating the ends off em

dub: i can paint an overlay on a brake light

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, July 19th 2012