Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, July 18th, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 11:10 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey Space! great to see you back on!
Is this a one day thing or are you back for a little while? If so, Make sure BumMike stops in every now and then still!

How was your trip south? Work all the time or get to have fun as well?

Old 07-18-2013, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Morning all, HELLOOO space! nice to hear from you, hope you're doing well

2 year anniversary with my 97 is today, made a little topic on it. Off to work soon.
...Hi `Keane & thanks for your words + Happy Anniversary to your "(97) > WOW, you have 3 rides to celebrate each year, but life is a celebration 4-Sure EnJoy.
p.s. I just read that you got a/c in your home > Stay cool & enjoy.
============================================
Edit: Hi `Devin, not sure of where I'm going next ? I should find out soon. Bum`Mike went to the docks this morning
to unload a shipment & I'm sure that he will be checking in...He has always checked into the MCF & enjoys our site so much more then his Ricer Forum (lol) I must log out...Read more about everything that happened to you & I'm glad that you are all better...
================================
Hi Mod Michael, wish you a Happy Day in Sunny California.
Great to see you online
---------------------------
Hi `Mitch, I did not understand your two posts, but I did see your dream T/A (WoW) Good Luck!!!
---------------------

Life is in constant change & this morning has been a hurry `up & wait kind of morning...I'm looking forward to a good recharge & a home cooked meal
Peace & Happiness to `all Stay COOL & enjoy your day/life

Last edited by Space; 07-18-2013 at 11:21 AM.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:24 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Morning Everyone!

Mike, great pic of the crew with the Monte.
Haha I told you I would do it

Old 07-18-2013, 11:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
...Hi `Keane & thanks for your words + Happy Anniversary to your "(97) > WOW, you have 3 rides to celebrate each year, but life is a celebration 4-Sure EnJoy.
p.s. I just read that you got a/c in your home > Stay cool & enjoy.
============================================
Edit: Hi `Devin, not sure of where I'm going next ? I should find out soon. Bum`Mike went to the docks this morning
to unload a shipment & I'm sure that he will be checking in...He has always checked into the MCF & enjoys our site so much more then his Ricer Forum (lol) I must log out...Read more about everything that happened to you & I'm glad that you are all better...
================================
Hi Mod Michael, wish you a Happy Day in Sunny California.
Great to see you online
---------------------------
Hi `Mitch, I did not understand your two posts, but I did see your dream T/A (WoW) Good Luck!!!
---------------------

Life is in constant change & this morning has been a hurry `up & wait kind of morning...I'm looking forward to a good recharge & a home cooked meal
Peace & Happiness to `all Stay COOL & enjoy your day/life
haha hey Space, my first post was just a hello and my second post was me saying that I just hit the 25% of the value that Mike had always told me I should have when looking to potentially take a loan out on a vehicle.

Old 07-18-2013, 02:41 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Current heat index; just a bit on the hot side...

Old 07-18-2013, 03:24 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Hi space!!!!!
Definitely not the same without you here! Hows life treating you?

Whew...the heat is seriously getting to me. Mom left all the windows closed after she left, I woke up around 8am and headed out of my a/c filled room to the bathroom. Next thing I know I'm sitting there with a huge cold sweat and decided to lay on the floor a bit. I had to do that atleast 3 times...each one progressively worse.
It had to be atleast 100+ degrees in there, and I was thirsty so it didn't help. I wound up getting up and just chugging water from the sink. I've had a nasty headache too all day from it.
Anyway. The wife, her sister and I gone to the local pool today. After the second hour I felt the headache again and had to go.. I guess I've had too much heat for the last 2 days.

Old 07-18-2013, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by trewyn15
haha hey Space, my first post was just a hello and my second post was me saying that I just hit the 25% of the value that Mike had always told me I should have when looking to potentially take a loan out on a vehicle.
Hi `Mitch, & thanks for your reply. Yes, Chibi Admin `Mike is a wise man & he has proven it many times with his advice to many. He has proven that if you give `up to get & work hard that your dreams can come true 4-Sure Wish you the best on reaching your goals & getting what you need/want & desire in life

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS
Current heat index; just a bit on the hot side...
Cocoa Beach, FL
Thursday 4:00 PM
Clear
°F°F | °C°C

Precipitation: 60%
Humidity: 76%

Hi `Matt, I sure hope that your A/C's are working & that you are staying cool. Mother Nature is again showing us that she is in control, or I think she's been visiting the devil lately

Or it's a Supreme Power giving us a sample of what hell is like in hopes that all humans will be good to themselves & others Maybe ?

Originally Posted by Red Nightmare
Hi space!!!!!
Definitely not the same without you here! Hows life treating you?

Hi `Jen & thanks for your words/post.
Heat exhaustion is a relatively common reaction to severe heat and can include symptoms such as dizziness, headache and fainting. It can usually be treated with rest, a cool environment and hydration (including refueling of electrolytes, which are necessary for muscle and other body functions). Heat stroke is more severe and requires medical attention—it is often accompanied by dry skin, a body temperature above 103 degrees Fahrenheit, confusion and sometimes unconsciousness.
`Jen, I hope that you take good care & if you are still enduring the same problems, I strongly suggest going to the doc's for a check `up....Stay COOL as you can or like U.R>
How Does a Heat Wave Affect the Human Body?: Scientific American
click above link ^ for additional information on this topic ^
`Jen, I've noticed many member's have new `sig's & I also love yours...Is that "Buzz Kill `Ryan", in your avatar ? next to your S.S> ?

----------------------------------------------------------------
I just return from a meeting with Corporate Security & Government Officials. (I had to wear a coat & tie) I do not like wearing a suit 4-Sure & would rather be in shorts/a tee/ & flip flocks (LOL) I was not meant for the corporate world 4-Real. By the end of the meeting I had everyone removing their jackets & ties. I tried to get everyone to take a break & go to the pool, but they just laughed, but many said they wish they could...I have another meeting in the morning & now I'm waiting for my boss so I can go visit my beach bum family & friends.

What's everyone doing to stay cool ?
Wish everyone a great eve with a working a/c + some good food & beverages to enjoy

Last edited by Space; 07-18-2013 at 04:21 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:24 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Sounds like a busy day for you space! Glad you got them to loosen up a little bit!

I just took a nice COLD shower to cool down, i am not meant for this kind of heat haha

Old 07-18-2013, 05:26 PM

2001 monte carlo ss $800..cash today <small> (sebastian)</small> pic
Click
Now heres the situation...this car has had one owner,, always been maintained,,v6 3.8...clean spotless engine perfect needs ether axle or transmission mechanic I called said it could be an axel but idk car starts fine was exellent but wont shift any gears....wont move needs be towed...price is firm this a good car ...i just cant afford to fix as of moment title signed and ready come get...thanks 772_940_1233
<section class="cltags"><!-- START CLTAGS -->
  • <!-- CLTAG GeographicArea=sebastian -->Location: sebastian
</section>

I wish I had the time to go & get this Monte for the price 4-$ure
I'm waiting for my boss (owner) to get back to the warehouse. He has my company car & I can't take his Monster Motor Home Bus
If I get a break from my schedule, I will go down & check it out `if no one grabs it...

Old 07-18-2013, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Sounds like a busy day for you space! Glad you got them to loosen up a little bit!

I just took a nice COLD shower to cool down, i am not meant for this kind of heat haha
ha ha, I just took a cold shower 2, but I was checking out a X rated site (LOL).
I'm just happy to be back on my `puter & being able to get online.

The Bum's are working overtime @ the port, but I was hoping to see my grandfather & also Mike's grandmother today/tonight, but things are not going the way I wish they were ...I don't have to work this eve & I hope that I can escape once my boss returns...

Wish everyone a super `eve > EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 07-18-2013 at 05:41 PM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, July 18th, 2013