Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, February 28th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 08:47 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by STUMPMI

TAZ:
What the fudge??? why such a wait to get home?.. weather? Ferry ride?
Does that last comment mean your home now???
Hour 25 and a half. I'm home now. Heading to bed. Gonna sleep like a baby.

Old 02-28-2013, 09:10 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Awww so cute nighty night....

Old 02-28-2013, 09:36 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone

Old 02-28-2013, 09:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

Old 02-28-2013, 09:41 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

wooo!!!
If any of you remember my search for the original owner of my Jr, Its finally come to a end. He finally contacted me today.
He said he never received a certificate. Or JR mats when he purchased it off the lot....so there is a chance I may be able to obtain a copy of the certificate
Its about time! I think I've been waiting since november XD

Taz, your nuts!!!!

Old 02-28-2013, 09:42 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Morning. Its a bit windy here today. Our high is going to be around 74 & Sunny. Taz is that your normal shift ? I bet you won't sleep more then 8 hrs ! Then you'll be up and on here. Just got off the phone with a friend from Minn. He's been in the Chevelle club back when I was VP. I gave him his nick name. Which is Gearlube. After he put his Chevelle back together. And went to start the New Motor & warm up the trans. He took it for a ride. Came back and said it was awful to shift. Real hard. I asked him if he put in any gearlube? he said its a manula trans. Yeah but it still has to be lubed DUMMIE . WEll Gearlube has been with him now for 5 yrs. He a good guy and a good friend. But I like to tease him. Stumpmi How much **** did you get yesterday. We got about 10 feet of Sunshine here. Been waering shorts the last 4 days . Today I'm going to finish up the steps. Then hit the Tiki bar around 3 pm. . Not sure whats up after that. But i'M GOING TO ENJOY a the day. Since its going to be so nice outside. Hope everyone enjoys their day also

Old 02-28-2013, 10:10 AM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Morning. Its a bit windy here today. Our high is going to be around 74 & Sunny. Taz is that your normal shift ? I bet you won't sleep more then 8 hrs ! Then you'll be up and on here. Just got off the phone with a friend from Minn. He's been in the Chevelle club back when I was VP. I gave him his nick name. Which is Gearlube. After he put his Chevelle back together. And went to start the New Motor & warm up the trans. He took it for a ride. Came back and said it was awful to shift. Real hard. I asked him if he put in any gearlube? he said its a manula trans. Yeah but it still has to be lubed DUMMIE . WEll Gearlube has been with him now for 5 yrs. He a good guy and a good friend. But I like to tease him. Stumpmi How much **** did you get yesterday. We got about 10 feet of Sunshine here. Been waering shorts the last 4 days . Today I'm going to finish up the steps. Then hit the Tiki bar around 3 pm. . Not sure whats up after that. But i'M GOING TO ENJOY a the day. Since its going to be so nice outside. Hope everyone enjoys their day also
Maybe gear lube needs to change his name to knucklehead????

Not sa lot here abouit an inch of wet sloppy stuff...
Thanks for asking/bragging Rick...Tiki down !!!!

Old 02-28-2013, 10:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Maybe gear lube needs to change his name to knucklehead????

Not sa lot here abouit an inch of wet sloppy stuff...
Thanks for asking/bragging Rick...Tiki down !!!!
Not sure about the bragging. But I've worked along time to get to this point. And I'm ENJOYING IT . About knucklehead. That was his 1st time tearing a car down to the frame and sending the body out for paint. Installing a 900 Hp motor and Trans. So if thats the only thing he did wrong. So be it. Right . Wish I was that good the 1st time out So text me about your truck. Did you get it yet ?

Old 02-28-2013, 12:53 PM

5 Year Member

I did/ have texted you...
Just received a 2nd call about the truck... He wasnt sure where it was at in the process..(the used car manager) Still waiting on the Stupervisor to call me...(He manages the whole dealer)... I think tonight there open til 9pm... So hes got time to get in touch with me...

Old 02-28-2013, 04:11 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Whats the word David?
Just home from work and picking up new paint for the Impala. Going to lounge for a while.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, February 28th 2013