Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, December 22, 2011 < Click & Share

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 04:09 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Thursday, December 22, 2011 < Click & Share

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's Blog
Thursday, December 22, 2011

3 Days to the arrival of`Santa and counting...
- Click below link 4 `Music -
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - YouTube

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc.
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

December 2011
Monte of the Month Winner
2004 Monte Carlo SuperCharged S.S.

Member: The_Maniac Owner: Jason From: Mentor, Ohio

Congratulations `Jason
From your Monte Carlo Family & the World

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Please ~>Welcome our new member's to the MCF & our `Blog, Thank You!

Last edited by Space; 12-22-2011 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Teacher`Todd, We miss You...Check In OK
Old 12-22-2011, 04:13 AM
Smile "Be Happy 2`be U -`Be the best U can `be" 4-$ure!

MCF Weather Report
Ho-Ho-Ho..., Be Good kids

How to read this mapSevere Weather Outlook <!-- weeklyplannermaplink -->National Forecast
================================================== =====

<STAFF< font>
From the MCF `Staff
______________________<STAFF< i>
Hi EveryBody,
Wish you a SuperSuper new `Day of `life
Be Good to yourSelf & others, and please try to help those in need `if you can ?
Wish EveryOne a Happy Holiday Season
EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 12-22-2011 at 06:09 AM.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:16 AM

Mornin guys. Home from work now. Probably gonna try to get to bed early. One more night of work before our Christmas vacation. Time to dig out some grub and a beer.

Old 12-22-2011, 06:32 AM

Good Morning `Drew & Member's,
It's great that you only have one more night to work
Will you be able to get 2gether with Brooke during your holiday break ? Wish you a Super Holidays~> EnJoy.
======================================
Rick, we hope that you are feeling better 2day ? Let us know..
======================================
Lou, did you get the house cleaned `up for the holidays
How do you keep a house clean with kids ?
================================
Dustin, I hope that you can put your troubles aside & extract the best from your Holidays ~> Good Luck
================================
I hope that our Teacher `Todd is OK..It's not like him not
to be posting on the forum...Todd, `if you're reading ? Please let us know that you are OK...I hope that you have been just super busy...
==========
Ok, whose next to hit some keys ? Yes, it's YOU

Old 12-22-2011, 06:40 AM

We'll see what happens. If we are able to get together it'll be after the 27th. She's gonna be really busy till then. So hopefully after that we have a chance to spend some time together. I'll be spending Christmas Day with a close friend of mine since he can't afford to go visit his family either.

BTW Rick in case you didn't see my reply yesterday, It hasn't even been a week yet since I met her. Met her last Friday night and it was either Saturday or Sunday when I mentioned I was thinking of calling her.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:00 AM

..Thanks `Drew for your reply, & I hope it works out for you 4-Sure...It's great that you have a friend to spend your holidays with I hope everyone has someone to share the holidays with this year/always...I'm looking forward to seeing my BeachBum Family, but still have to work every night, but I'm just happy to have some off time with those I love...I will spend time with my Monte Carlo Net Friends on Christmas Day b-4 I travel south when I get off work

Old 12-22-2011, 07:02 AM

Morning, all. It's still dark here in St. Louis (only 30* but it feels like 28*). Drew, don't let the lack of time hold you back. Sometimes close relationships develop very quickly, sometimes when you least expect it. Will you see Brooke on Christmas day do you think? Did you get her a present, or is it too soon for that? I wish you much happiness with her, whether it works out to be long-term or not. A friend of mine met someone a while back, fell in love the first time she heard his voice on the phone, spent two months getting to know him, then parted ways when he had to leave. She told me it was the happiest two months she'd ever known and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Rick, hope you're feeling better now. Are you busy getting ready for your trip west? You'll have to let us know what it's like out there in January - lots better than Minnesota, I'm thinking.

Time for a quick work-out and then ready for work. Have a good Monte Thursday, everybody!

Old 12-22-2011, 07:07 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning friends...... Vacation day today. Going to the loan office to see about getting the House re-financed we have 5.5% current rate is 3.25% so have all my papers together for the bank.

May start the brakes on the Deuce today.

Last edited by Tadcaster; 12-22-2011 at 07:52 AM.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:16 AM

Hi Angie, Tadd & member's reading our `Blog..
Angie, it's great to see you online & read your words...It's sure is cold where you are...Wish you a Super Day & workout...EnJoy your Journey...
- `Tadd, I wish you good luck @ the bank & that the refinance charge is low & that it works for you...Good Luck on getting the brakes complete EnJoy your day off

Old 12-22-2011, 07:19 AM

Thanks guys. I won't get to see her Christmas Day and honestly I don't think either one of us has really thought about gifts. It's probly too soon for that. When we were talking Friday night the subject of relationships came up and we've both had the veiwpoint that we've been content with where we're at but if something happens then who are we to argue? And honestly I was of the viewpoint that I didn't even want to start a relationship with me trying to get on this deployment leaving in May. But meeting her changed that attitude real quick. And I was up front with her about that deployment too so if she decides she wants me despite that then like I said, who am I to argue? I'm really looking forward to getting to know her better and maybe something good will come of it . I'm at the point in my life where I'm done dating for the sake of dating and I'm pretty sure she's of the same mindset.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, December 22, 2011 < Click & Share