Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: -> Thursday: August 18, 2011 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/thursday-august-18-2011-a-30343/)

Space 08-18-2011 11:25 AM

Your Welcome `Keith, they are all fans of your Monte Carlo :thumbsup::congrats: Your Monte does look good hanging from the stage..
How did you do that :confused::eek::rotfl: Wish you a great time & we look forward to your updates...I got 2 rest...Peace/Out

zzapultimate 08-18-2011 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by KidSpace (Post 353252)
Hi Justin (zZap), hope you have a safe move & `Trip back to college...Wish you a great year at school...Share the knowledge...What does your father farm ? Not E.Z. work 4-Sure...I've worked orange groves & it was HARD WORK.

Thanks Space! My father farms the classic corn and bean in Iowa. Although we used to have 300+ head of hogs, several cattle, and sheep as well. It sure is hard work keeing up with all the livestock AND crops.

Quite frankly, we could use some rain. I'd better go wash the Monte :p

ChibiBlackSheep 08-18-2011 12:49 PM

Just had a meeting and my lunch. I decided to finally yank out the plug to my coolant level sender. I got tired of seeing the low coolant light every time I start the car.

I HATE false sensor readings.

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

SickParadox 08-18-2011 12:50 PM

Good Day to all the MCF members! It's been quite awhile since I've been on the site. Life sometimes gives us curve balls that you just can't swing at. Good to see some familiar names. Not much has changed on my monte. I did get a chance to take it out to a local drag strip and run it. Best time I ran was 14.83 at 96mph. I was happy for running stock, even beat 3 Camaros and a Mustang. Hope everyone has a Great Day!

lougreen03 08-18-2011 01:10 PM

Rick my mom bought me that as seen on tv dryer kit a few years ago. It has a few brushes an a vacuum attachment that works great. Probably one of the few tv products that really works. Looks like I'll go clean the dryer vent after I eat lunch. Thanks rick for more work.lol I mean for keeping us safe from dryer fires.

Budsjlm 08-18-2011 01:30 PM

good to see you back on MCF Sick!

Don't even get me started on lint in the tube... the last place we lived in when we moved in it was so cloged the air only had about a 1.5 in of room to flow and there was a bird nest at the end.... but i was expecting that place to go up in flames on it's own towards the end of us living there anyways....

Ricks 2006 SS 08-18-2011 01:31 PM

dryer fires

Sorry Lou for more work. Better safe then sorry! That's one of the last things I want to hear about on here. Becuase it's so simple to do. friend of a frined also said. They told him not to use those dryer sheet's either :eek:.. Finished with the lawn...Geez it's a little warm out there:wtf:.. Temp says 81. But it feels warmer then that :confused: Now I have to dig up my old flag pole that was knocked down by a storm this summer. It's the 3rd & final one. No more for me. I'll hang one off the deck instead. Ok break is over with. back at it.........

monte carlo 3831 08-18-2011 01:37 PM

I need a flag pole here for the house......:cool:

03JGMonte 08-18-2011 01:57 PM

Almost got the GTO done hadda get a new clutch line for it, GM wanted 130$ for a rubber one, a braided steel was $300 which is wayy over priced for em i think so i had one made for 30$ & its braided steel, id deff say there tryin to really screw ppl over

77gp 08-18-2011 01:58 PM

I have a flagpole and it has never blew over. I did dig it up once and move it. I go back and forth between a Dale Earnhardt Jr. flag an a U.S. Flag. I fly Od Glory till she tatters and then its Nascar flag time. I have it cememted about a foot down. I too may check my dryer tube. Mine is in my basement and runs into a 5 gallon bucket of water. Never ran it outside. Vacation sounds great Keith.